The_Serb
Krazzy_Player

is it ok, when computer games teach young boys how to torture a prisoner?

Krazzy_Player

The_Serb

Con

thinking of GTA5
Krazzy_Player

Pro

I accept
The_Serb

Con

thinking of GTA5

I think it's perverse to let a young boy learn that he earns more pain-points if he attaches the electric wires from the shock machine to his prisoners balls than to his nipples
Krazzy_Player

Pro

I'll begin replying to Con's statements

Rebuttals

1.I think it's perverse to let a young boy learn that he earns more pain-points if he attaches the electric wires from the shock machine to his prisoners balls than to his

Kids don't learn from the games they play it for fun and every one else just play it for fun. As most of the people including kids are self aware that torturing other persons in real life results in imprisonment.

Is it ok, when computer games teach young boys how to torture a prisoner?

Every one play computer games and all the other type of games just for fun. Most of the people including children don't just learn and imitate in real life what they play in games, they know "What is right"? and "What is wrong"? Torture in games is just to make the game more exiting and the game becomes more interesting to play.

The_Serb

Con

young boys have always pretended that they are soldiers and play war games

but it is the adult themed movies that teach them that in war, prisoners are interrogated with pain and by shaming them sexually.

I myself was tortured at the age of 12 by a group of friends. They had watches Rambo, so beat me, dressed me naked an pressed my head into a bucket of piss!

The movies, books and games teach them this!
Krazzy_Player

Pro

I'll begin by refuting Pro's statemets

Rebuttals

1.Young boys have always pretended that they are soldiers and play war games

What's wrong in that? They are just playing.

2. But it is the adult themed movies that teach them that in war, prisoners are interrogated with pain and by shaming them sexually.

As it is clearly stated by my opponent, Adult Themed, which is not supposed to be watched by under 18. Any ways, It does teach them whatever said by my opponent and makes them self aware about Wars and in real life that they should not commit any crimes and inturn teaches them to be good citizens.

3. I myself was tortured at the age of 12 by a group of friends. They had watches Rambo, so beat me, dressed me naked an pressed my head into a bucket of piss!

Once you were out, you should have given a complaint to the Cops and inturn taught them a good lesson, What they had done was wrong which I am sure you did.

Every one including kids play computer games and all other games just for fun. If Kids do learn and pretend the same in real life, they should be taught in calmness that what they are doing is wrong.
Posted by The_Serb 3 years ago
The_Serb
hey - I still play computergames
I really enjoyed GTA 5
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
"My friends"

Ha. You should redefine friends. Plus, your 37. How many video games had torture in your time.
Posted by Josh_b 3 years ago
Josh_b
Aleksandr, tell that to the Spartans or the Hitler Youth.
Posted by Aleksandr 3 years ago
Aleksandr
I would vote for the con. Though everyone is not the same. Meaning that specific children might be able to do this. But in general, no kid can even face torturing someone.
Posted by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
The time limit was only 15 minutes and I made many mistakes and couldn't state more points which I wished to state. I almost could've forfeited the last round as I had only 40 sec time left to post.
Posted by The_Serb 3 years ago
The_Serb
okay
Posted by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
Shorten the rounds to 3.
Vote Placed by Josh_b 3 years ago
Josh_b
The_SerbKrazzy_PlayerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was dismissive, didn't address the teachings, and made unfounded assumptions concerning what people should or shouldn't know. Con's argument stands firm unless it is proven that tortures scenes are not shown to individuals before the age of reckoning, or at least 18, as Pro suggests.
Vote Placed by Cheetah 3 years ago
Cheetah
The_SerbKrazzy_PlayerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had made rebuttals to Con while Con did not seem to bring up his prior arguments (usually means a drop). Pro had better organization and conduct. S&G goes to pro for superior diction. However, con did provide 1 video which is somewhat a source backing his argument.
Vote Placed by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
The_SerbKrazzy_PlayerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con gets source for the video. Pro made arguments that weren't refuted and pretty much ignored . I'm ignoring all new arguments made in round 3 because con couldn't respond. The guys Serbian anyway so I'm sure the law works different over there.