MrMcDebateMan
TheSymbiote

is ketchup a fruit smoothie

MrMcDebateMan

Pro

There is a saying that goes

Knowledge - is knowing that a tomato is a fruit

Wisdom - is knowing that you should not put it in a fruit salad

Philosophy - is wondering IS KETCHUP A FRUIT SMOOTHIE

I was wanting to know if anyone will take me up on a argument on if ketchup is a fruit smoothie if it is not then accept my challenge of a debate
TheSymbiote

Con

A smoothie (alternatively spelled Smoothi, smoothee or smoothy, the name comes from the smooth property of the emulsion) is a blended, and sometimes sweetened bevarage made from fresh fruit (fruit smoothie), vegetables and in special cases can contain chocolate or peanut butter. In addition to fruit, many smoothies include crushed ice, frozen fruit, honey or contain syrup and ice ingredients. They have a milkshake-like consistency that is thicker than slush drinks. They can also contain milk, yogurt or ice cream. (From Wikipedia) Plus, you take a tomato, put it in a blender. You blend it..... It doesn't turn into ketchup. It takes much more contents to make the ketchup all lets say... smooth. So good job using Twitter or whatever you use. So then what is Mayonase? You can't blend a cucumber to get mayonayse. (Plus mayonayse isnt an instrument) So go tell all of your fake online friends
MrMcDebateMan

Pro

The thing is a cucumber is not a fruit so mayonnaise cannot be the same thing as a fruit smoothy. plus obviously you need more ingredients in a fruit smoothy then just fruit plus this that is a traditional smoothie I can make my own smoothie and have people recognize that it is a fruit smoothie. so you can make ketchup and have people use it as a smoothie. SO A FRUIT SMOOTHIE CAN HAVE MORE THAN JUST FRUIT AND OTHER ORIGINS OF INGREDIENTS. Like a taco if you have a taco and change the type of meat it is still a type of taco if you change a few ingredients but still have a main base (A FRUIT) then you have a fruit smoothie. and the thing on friends on Facebook or twitter I do not have a twitter of a Facebook account so how can I have fake friends online if I have no way to have fake friends online.

NOT VERY GOOD AT GRAMMAR, SPELLING, OR WRITING IN PARAGRAPHS
TheSymbiote

Con

*Face Palms harder than i did your mom last night* (I broke my skull ;)

Does cucumber have seeds???????

A watermelon smoothie bruh. Just watermelon in a blender.

Bannana smoothie bruh. Bannana in a blender.

Blueberry smoothie bruh. Bloobs in a blender

MrMcDebateMan smoothie bruh. You in a blender ;)

Alright dewd, Ketchup, or catsup, is a table sauce. Traditionally, different recipes featured ketchup made of mushrooms, oysters,

mussels, walnuts, or other foods, but in modern times the term without modification usually refers to tomato ketchup, often

called tomato sauce, or, occasionally, red sauce. It is a sweet and tangy sauce, typically made from tomatoes, a sweetener, vinegar,

and assorted seasonings and spices. Seasonings vary by recipe, but commonly include onions, allspice, colves, cinnamon, garlic, and

sometimes celery. Ketchup is a saaaaaaauuuuce. So. mushroom ketchup is a smoothie too? There are tooooooons of different kinds of

ketchups. I could name and show so many more than these.
Posted by TheSymbiote 2 years ago
TheSymbiote
huehuehue he has no friends online
Posted by MrMcDebateMan 2 years ago
MrMcDebateMan
i think they are too not a dinosar
Posted by Not_a_Dinosaur 2 years ago
Not_a_Dinosaur
i think dinosaurs are dead #swagswag
Posted by MrMcDebateMan 2 years ago
MrMcDebateMan
I have seen some of your work TheSymbiote i hope this is a good argument
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon
Lol close, but tomato ketchup is ketchup (ketchup is a form of preparing fruits and vegetables, which was pretty much abandoned by everything except tomatoes a while ago), and smoothies require a preparation that is not ketchup.

But I'm not gonna accept cuz I'm too lazy to gather evidence for all that XD
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon

Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon