rawillis095
Hawkeye117

is master chief better than the arbiter

Hawkeye117
Started: 11/21/2014 Category: Games

rawillis095

Pro

think master chief is better than the arbiter he is faster stronger in have better weapons in he survived everything .
Hawkeye117

Con

I accept this debate and hope to prove that the Arbiter aka Thel Vadum is better than John 117 in comparison to weapons military strength and raw strength.
rawillis095

Pro

rawillis095 forfeited this round.
Hawkeye117

Con

Well pro has already forfeited round two so I don"t have much to rebuttal but well go on explain how the Arbiter aka Thel Vadum formerly Thel Vadumee. Thel Vadum was a former fleet master of the Fleet of Particular Justice something not easily achieved. Thel has lead 50 ships and has devastated the human systems he has fought against and even went on the ground attacks when launched unlike many fleet commanders showing his will to fight. When encountering the planet Camer a vital planet for producing materials for the UNSC Thel performed a slip space jump well within the human system and penetrating the early warning system before the UNSC could react engaging the planet before they knew what was going on leading the loss of the planet with minimal damage to Thel"s fleet. Thel later went on and lead the invasion force on the planet Reach human"s last world before Earth and Humanity"s military hub and ended with the destruction of Reach and most of the UNSC"s ships and military force. Vadum has been attributed to over one billion human casualties and the loss of at least seven human planets, his forces has defeated all UNSC counter attack at the cost of 123 fleet vessels and 23,000 personal and with the later loss of reach ONI has predicted a 0% chance of victory through traditional means fighting Vadum. And we can later see when Vadum becomes the arbiter he is sent thought many suicidal missions and has come out alive and victorious and has lead the humanity to victory against the covadent and without his help and his ships/ connections the humans would have been whipped out with the firing of the halo rings when the prophets would remotely fire them through the lesser arc. That is all I have for now I wait for pros response.
Sources: Halo 2 anniversary terminals
rawillis095

Pro

master cheif si better than the arbiter becaues ythe fight will mostly end with hand combat master chei f is fast
Hawkeye117

Con

Hawkeye117 forfeited this round.
Posted by Hawkeye117 2 years ago
Hawkeye117
Lann I'll chalange you pro sucked at his argument and didn't even give a reasinable response or a good debate at all don't debate this guy let me debate you
Posted by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Could you challenge this to me. I want to accept, but I am busy the next two days and would be able to debate on Sunday.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
rawillis095Hawkeye117Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con gave a better argument with supporting ideas to support his position.