ShubhamVerlekar
funwiththoughts

is our brain Evolved? that we can Call ourselves Smart?

funwiththoughts

ShubhamVerlekar

Con

Greetings Guys,
Do you think Human Speice is Evloved of course Yes but is Our Brain Evolved.
It is too small to Understand whole universe, Our Brain can easily be fooled, it can remeber things that didnt even happend.
In this Debate I will try to prove that we need more Evolution, I will cover all topics Including Belifs,myths,Science,religion,education ETC.
funwiththoughts

Pro

I'm smart.

There, I called myself smart. This shows that it is possible to call yourself smart.

(Note: I will be presenting serious arguments as well. I just felt this would be fun).
ShubhamVerlekar

Con

This Debate isnt For fun its discussion about the Serious issues...
I am discussing on that Are we smart engough, Is our Brain Devloped?
I belive our Brain can be Fooled easily... I can show some examples in Photos.
http://upload.wikimedia.org...
Click on that link and Tell me is "Square A" and "Square B" are diffrent? Whats thier Diffrence?
Most of the People say thier Colour is diffrent , DO you agree?
often We belive in everything even to the foolest thing. Our Brain is not devloped that we can Call your brain "FOOLPROOF".
you brain isnt Smart Enough...

funwiththoughts

Pro

"This Debate isnt For fun its discussion about the Serious issues..."

I reiterate. I will be discussing seriously as well. However I just wanted to get that out there.

"Click on that link and Tell [sic] me is "Square A" and "Square B" are diffrent? Whats thier [sic] Diffrence [sic]?
Most of the [sic] People [sic] say thier [sic] Colour [sic] is diffrent , DO you agree?"

Yes.

"often [sic] We [sic] belive [sic] in everything even to the foolest [sic] thing."

To rebutt this I say that there is a giant turkey in my butt that blows up whenever someone hears the word "elephant". Chances are nobody reading this either believed this to be true, or considered it an effective rebuttal. [citation NOT needed]

"Our Brain [sic] is not devloped [sic] that we can Call [sic] your brain "FOOLPROOF"."

The resolution does not require an actual foolproof brain, only a smart one.

Smart, adj.
7. having or showing quick intelligence or ready mental capability: a smart student.[1]

I assume this is what my opponent means. As this is a subjective definition, it is absolutely possible to call yourself smart, and be right according to someone's standards.

"you [sic] brain isnt Smart [sic] Enough [sic]..."

[1]http://dictionary.reference.com...
ShubhamVerlekar

Con

I said are we Smart Enough and that means are we Devloped Engough not the Dictionary meaning.
And what you gave answer to that Isslusion was Wrong
In that Illusion "Square A" is the Same color of "Square B"
here is how
http://upload.wikimedia.org...

Sometimes mind is not good enoguh.

what do you think about this
http://i.imgur.com...
its a normal cube standing on paper? right?
Sure? think again
funwiththoughts

Pro

"I said are we Smart [sic] Enough [sic] and that means are we Devloped [sic] [sic] Engough [sic] [sic] not the Dictionary [sic] meaning."

Apparently, my opponent expects us to believe that smart does not mean smart, but rather means developed. I think this goes beyond the limits of what I or anyone else will be fooled by.

"And what you gave answer to that Isslusion was Wrong
here is how
http://upload.wikimedia.org...;

One can clearly see in the link that Square B changes color in between. Again, beyond the limits of what I will be fooled by.

"its a normal cube standing on paper? right?"

Wrong.

And my opponent still fails to address either of the arguments I presented, thereby I take it that he concedes to both and therefore concedes the debate.
ShubhamVerlekar

Con

You are Conceding the debate?
funwiththoughts

Pro

^No, you are. You have not responded to any of my own arguments. Therefore according to DDO rules you agreed to all my arguments. Therefore you conceded the debate.
ShubhamVerlekar

Con

I didnt

VOte me
funwiththoughts

Pro

My opponent still has not responded to any of my own arguments.

Vote Pro.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
Smart people make less mistakes.
Rational people make less mistakes.
Irrational people make more mistakes (i.e. George Bush, high IQ, but not Rational, low RQ rational quotient)
Irrational people are not Smart.
Industry is starting to test the rationality of new employees/recruits.
Because industry now knows through experience (often bad) that employing low RQ or Irrational people leads to an increase in workplace accidents and errors in workmanship.
So they want smarter employees. Yes Smarter.
Humans are starting to become more Rational, the brain structures that produce and process rational thinking are now gaining more development.
Thus humans are evolving a Smarter brain.
This will help our environment as well, because Smarter people will be smarter on how they treat the environment and utilize resources far more wisely. Yes, more Rational can equate to greater Wisdom.
The only loser in this evolution of the Smarter brain, will be Religion.
Because Religion is entirely Irrational and requires a not so Smart brain to believe in it.
So it will be a Win, Win, sorry religion situation. :-D
This is coming from Cultural Evolution, not Biological Evolution as Darwin conceived.
Cultural Evolution is working infinitely faster than Biological Evolution which takes millions of years.
If you are a Rational, Critical thinker, Yes, you likely have a high Rational Quotient (RQ) and you are indeed Smart!
Much smarter than the average theist who need an low RQ to maintain belief.
Vote Placed by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
ShubhamVerlekarfunwiththoughtsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments and grammar go to pro. Con did drop some of Pro's arguments and grammar as Pro pointed out "[sic]" goes also to pro. The dropped rounds give Pro and additional conduct point.