ilikegiraffes
john_cena420

is plastic cutlery better than reusable metal cutlary? I'm for metal.

john_cena420 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ilikegiraffes

Pro

I think that metal cutlery (e.g. spoons, forks) are better for the environment, as they are reusable and largely recyclable. also a metal spoon is much less breakable than a plastic spoon, so would not need to be replaced as often. plastic cutlery may be useful for parties and events however I believe that they are much worse for the environment.
john_cena420

Con

Listen here you metal fork loving f**k. If someone is trying to kill you, do you think they would be able to with a plastic fork?You ever thought about that, a$$hole? Listen here you rich a$$ piece of s**t. Just because you have spoon fed from the finest sterling silver by your six Iranian servants doesn't mean were all rich like that you stupid f*ck. Some of us actually know about this thing called struggle. In my darkest times, the only thing i could afford was a plastic fork. I didn't even have clothes, but I had a set of plastic cutlery. This s**t is more useful than metal. And you ever hear about how metal forks are made you dumb f**k. My father works in a fork factory. Let me tell you something. You know where they get the iron? They harvest it straight from the blood of baby seals. You privileged seal hating f**k. Checkmate.
ilikegiraffes

Pro

okay you may have had a terrible life and maybe a metal spoon seems great but owning a metal spoon does not make you rich and even having access to a computer to write your argument on puts you in the top 50% of people. I am just saying that I don't have the finest sterling silver spoons, most of mine are ones my mom left me.

also I love how you infer that owning a spoon means you have 'six Iranian servants'. Because I don't. Am I meant to be getting a free servant with every spoon I purchase? I don't have servants (or slaves) and I hope that even if I suddenly become the richest human on earth I will still be able to feed myself (and if that happens I will buy you a spoon).

iron is the most common metal in the earths crust so it doesn't come from 'the blood of baby seals'. and if that was true I would be disappointed at your dad for having a job making forks from seal blood. also I am not 'seal hating', they are beautiful animals.

I hope you and your plastic fork enjoy life together, metal forks may cost money but kindness and manners don't, so be nicer, its one good thing you can have for free.