johnnyloco101
Back-trail

is ps3 better than xbox 360

Started: 5/10/2013 Category: Technology

johnnyloco101

Pro

i go for ps3
Back-trail

Con

I can already tell this is a troll debate, but when you said ps3 was better than the xbox, I had to join. I will prove that the Xbox 360 is better than the Playstation 3! You don't stand a chance!
johnnyloco101

Pro

johnnyloco101 forfeited this round.
Back-trail

Con

Back-trail forfeited this round.
johnnyloco101

Pro

johnnyloco101 forfeited this round.
Back-trail

Con

Back-trail forfeited this round.
Posted by Sleezehead 3 years ago
Sleezehead
Basically both if you are newbs. Tech-wise the two are identical in almost evey way. The reason that they both did this is that at the time, this was the cheapest graphic engines that would still be considered on par with the resolution of PC gaming at the time. Judging the consoles based on the hardware is pointless. The only suitable debate should be on who publishes better games, Sony or Microsoft. This isn't even debatable since the sales of both platform's games will speak for themselves. Obviously Xbox has more quality games while PS3 has more quantity. Both have released way too many sequels to their best games though so even this is not debatable. That is all.

PS I still am a ps3 guy.