iamoriginalgod
PowerPikachu21

is real one god only thinking of everyone through times of past, current and future

iamoriginalgod has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

iamoriginalgod

Pro

I want to know if one real god is only known by thinking of everyone, if this is true through all the times which is in same time past, current and future then if sinner or accused doesnt thinks what is truth and why he is accused then he is declared as sinner and god who is in thinking of everyone punishes through there mind which they learn in nature.

So one real god is only known by thinking of everyone and if nobody thinks then one real god doesnt exist, if you think i am true then confirm or debate if you think one god is real who knows everything truth like who is real sinner and who is accused and justice without knowing thinking of anyone to know someone accused or not.

Lets debate.
PowerPikachu21

Con

You are a fake God. Arceus is the only true god in this world. Let's debate!
iamoriginalgod

Pro

practically test what i am saying now.

you only tell me if a human sins and doesnt check why he sinned or he sinned because of genie who made his sin time by keeping genies inside human to sin at his given time and if human doesnt thinks he sinned because of genies who was kept inside him to sin like knowing original truth. Then why god doesnt knows truth ?

God knows truth only when any humans thinks or anybody else thinks and proves they are not wrong and they have not sinned. Otherwise god doesnt listens to anyone and he completely acts on thinking of humans or anyone who tells from there mind. Whether be it fake truth or original truth.

So did you practically tested if humans thinks that he has not sinned and proofs through his thinking what is truth then gods automatically accepts the truth but who is god that accepts the truth ? those who listens thinking of humans ? who believes thinking to be true because god would know original truth that human sinned because of genie who made his time to sin so why would god listens only when any humans or anyone proving truth through thinking.

I am original god forever.
PowerPikachu21

Con

I will test what you're saying.

"you only tell me if a human sins and doesnt check why he sinned or he sinned because of genie who made his sin time by keeping genies inside human to sin at his given time and if human doesnt thinks he sinned because of genies who was kept inside him to sin like knowing original truth. Then why god doesnt knows truth ?"

Nice run on sentence. Now, I believe you're saying your god inserted these "genies" so we'd sin. If a human doesn't consider his actions to be sin, the genies don't let him know truth. If this is the case, why doesn't this god know what's true? I'd bet because the god made up these genies.

"God knows truth only when any humans thinks or anybody else thinks and proves they are not wrong and they have not sinned. Otherwise god doesnt listens to anyone and he completely acts on thinking of humans or anyone who tells from there mind. Whether be it fake truth or original truth."

I've heard "fake truth and original truth" from that other user who has the shiny body waste. What is this? There's not really written definitions. But I hope I'm getting this right: "Fake Truth" means false; not true. For example, saying my profile picture is a snake is false, or a fake truth. "Original Truth" is a truth I created for myself, like my original truth is that Kyubi will get into Super Smash Bros 5 when it gets released for the Switch.

So I've created both fake truth and original truth. Did that please your god? That aside, let's go to the next paragraph.

"So did you practically tested if humans thinks that he has not sinned and proofs through his thinking what is truth then gods automatically accepts the truth but who is god that accepts the truth ? those who listens thinking of humans ? who believes thinking to be true because god would know original truth that human sinned because of genie who made his time to sin so why would god listens only when any humans or anyone proving truth through thinking."

If it's a genie that makes people sin, then why should god care about us? It's the genie's fault! I don't see why I should respect this god. He makes us sin via his underlings, the genies! This is a false god!

"I am original god forever."

And you will be, you tyrant! Stop making us sin! Get your genies away from us!

[ahem] Moving on. Why should I believe you? After all, I have a more reasonable explanation for why people are crazy. They're called Yo-kai.

Yo-kai are invisible beings in our world. They inspirit, or possess, us to behave a certain way depending on the specific Yo-kai. For example, there's the Yo-kai Heheheel who makes you laugh at everything. There's also Suspicioni, who makes you not able to trust anyone. There's also Zerberker, who make you violent. Those are just the 3 that first came to my mind. For basically every situation, there's a Yo-kai causing it.

These Yo-kai act out of their own free will, and most of them enjoy getting us into trouble (some Yo-kai are good). But Arceus is constantly trying to fend off these spirits. Only Arceus is able to see these Yo-kai. He's figured out how to cloak himself to become invisible so he doesn't disturb our lives with his grace and holiness. If you don't trust me, then you don't know truth. Your god can't see what will happen in past, present, or future. Arceus doesn't know what happens in past or future, but he's pretty aware of the present. He's doing all he can to stop these Yo-kai from ruining our otherwise peaceful lives.

Go ahead and test me. I know all, thanks to the knowledge of Arceus he passed onto me!
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Aw, he forfeited. I wanted to tell him about different Yo-kai and share my made up ideas to whoever decided to read this debate! Like the Yo-kai Insomni, Hidabat, Yoodooit, and many more Yo-kai (There's over 200 of them, though some are evolutions and some share an inspiritment). I may or may not make a parody debate on this. [But I don't have a camera, and wouldn't record silly footage like shining bodily fluids even if I did.]
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I don't think he even saw my argument. 5 hours remain, he should come back soon if he wants to respond to my argument. [My argument's a kind of spoof of Pro's argument, but with a nicer god, Arceus, trying to stop the "genies" of my version; the Yo-kai.]

I don't call Arceus mine, as he doesn't care about being worshiped or being a "papa". He's merely the creator of our world and his, and only asks for no rudeness, actual respect is optional.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
[Some Yo-kai are more abstract in their inspiritments than mere possession. Wazzat eats memories, for example.]
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Pro has yet to respond. Perhaps he's inspirited by Wazzat and forgot his account? I wonder what Wazzat thought of those memories.
Posted by mcd573 1 year ago
mcd573
yokai ftw
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Don't take my comments too personally. You're an alright debater, Pro. But I still say Yo-kai are the real cause of humanity's chaos and sinning.
Posted by Conspiracyrisk 1 year ago
Conspiracyrisk
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.