corgi2003
e.gbrown

is swearing good for you

corgi2003

Con

So some people say swearings good for you it makes you more honest and is better at lettign your emotions out, some say it's bad -teachers
e.gbrown

Pro

My personal belief is that swearing is good for you. Sometimes you feel like everything is all boiled inside of you, stress, worries, etc. When you swear it helps you release some of these worries/anger similar to crying. Also if you are in pain sometimes profanity can help ease this pain and distract you. And as the elite daily states "Thats right, this really isn"t a problem at all. While some people may think that having a colorful vocabulary means you are ignorant or offensive, that"s just not the case.

Studies have actually proved that swearing relieves pain! And isn"t that the goal of your little emotional outbursts? It can be quite cathartic as everyone knows and, finally, we have the science to back up these claims." Although swearing can relieve pain I do not believe it should be used excessively, such as using it in everyday conversations. Therefore I believe swearing is good for you if used appropriately, Thank you.
corgi2003

Con

corgi2003 forfeited this round.
e.gbrown

Pro

As I previously stated swearing is good if used properly to release your emotions.
corgi2003

Con

corgi2003 forfeited this round.
e.gbrown

Pro

e.gbrown forfeited this round.
Posted by MissLenaElan 1 year ago
MissLenaElan
Which is your stance? I'd be willing to accept.