mudgil
IceHawk2009

is technology making our brains foolish

IceHawk2009
Started: 2/22/2014 Category: Technology

mudgil

Con

technology is making our brains smater
IceHawk2009

Pro

I accept. I will allow my oponet to post his argument first.
mudgil

Con

no i believe technology isnt making our brains go foolish
IceHawk2009

Pro

I was allowing you to post your argument. You are saying that technology is making people smarter and want to debate this you must have an argument. My position is that technology is not making us smarter. Since you failed to post your arguments I will go ahead with mine.

Presentation

1) Television. People are spending a lot of time watching television and not everything being watched is educational. People are giving up time they could be using to study or learn something new in order to watch TV[1].

2) Weapons. Technology is being applied to weapons. This leads to children having to worry about being their safety during school hours. If you have heard of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, safty is above the needs for intelligent growth[2].

mudgil

Con

actually i wanted u to give a start up argument and so i wrote wat u saw
listen technology has been created by humans its has not landed from outer space . we humans have created technology , to create it , we need to be smart from our brains and so we are . the fact is ,the level of the advancEment in the technology depends upon the level of the intelligence or smartness of the organism's brain . since human technology is getting more and more advanced every day the level of our smartness or intelligence is increasing every day , if it was decreasing or if it was making our brains foolish then our technological development would have slowed down. and so i have proved the cause , since u can not deny that our technological growth is decreasing . can u
for ur second argument i would say that its is completly irrelevant since we here are toking abt is tech making our brains go foolish . we are not toking abt whether it is causing destruction to us by the creation of weapons.
ADVICE - STRICT TO THE TOPIC PLZZZ.....
IceHawk2009

Pro

This must have been a joke. I mean when someone is arguing that technology is making us smarter and then posts “actually i wanted u to give a start up argument and so i wrote wat u saw” It has to be a joke right? I urge the voters to read my opponents “arguments” and vote from there.

Posted by Hematite12 3 years ago
Hematite12
Clearly technology IS making us less intelligent, given that it was worded as "making our brains foolish"

If that was intentional irony, well played lol :)
Posted by michael90000 3 years ago
michael90000
Not sure about calculators... for me it's hard to remember how to divide decimals, but I remember from time to time...
Posted by mudgil 3 years ago
mudgil
appleal to voters pls just read my argument its very logical, read agruments from both sided and then judge
Posted by mudgil 3 years ago
mudgil
i respect u commenting on ma post, resolution phase is a term related to human physiology related to sexuality but i fail to understand how that term relates u to technology , i would be glad to find a respond
Posted by Kreakin 3 years ago
Kreakin
What is the resolution please?
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
mudgilIceHawk2009Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's arguments were better.
Vote Placed by sewook123 3 years ago
sewook123
mudgilIceHawk2009Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Quite frankly, I didnot understand Con's arguments. Using internet slangs, as did Con, decreases the reliability and the professionalism behind his arguments. Also, Con did not present his arguments. He only rebutted the Pro's.