Artur
Acline1999

is the bible god's word?

Artur

Artur

Con

hello.

my opponenent need to believe in that the bible is the word of god. no point in wasting a round for acceptance, this round is both for acceptance and arguement. good luck to whom gonna accept this challenge. please, while discussing try to be as objective as possible. I always try to be objective and on my first debate I have admitted that my opponent has won and congrated him. this is just an example, I am not boasting.

I want you to know that I am not antichrist or against any religion. just to discuss whether the bible is god's word or not.

there are contradictions in the bible, there are errors in the bible, anything from god, then it must be true and not contain errors, if you think that god's word may contain errors, god did it unreluctantly, then you agree that your god decieves. do your god decieve people?

anyway, we will discus all in the next rounds, now let us see if the bible is from god or not:

christians believe that the bible is the word of god, but I do not think that it can be supposed as the word of god. because there are errors in it, now, let us go on by without discussing errors in this round. the most, it can be believed that the bible includes the word of god. includeing the word of god does not make it the word of god.

it can also not be supposed as the word of god by christians too, because they believe that trinity/jesus is the god and saying the bible is the word of god means it is the word of trinity/jesus but who has written the bible? Jesus? or Father? or holy ghost? none of them. the new testament has been written by luke matthew, mark and john, first four chapters have been written by them and the rest are the letters written to some places/persons like corinthians, chronicles, but still they are not written by god, they are also the words of humans, not god. all chapters in the new testament are written and authored by people, people have planned it, people have organised it, then it is not a word of god, it is a word of people, it is a book of several people.

to be the book of somebody, at least that book needs to be created, authored by that one, it may be written bu another one, but needs to be authored and created by the person which considered to be the owner of that word.

now, Jesus/trinity is the god christians believe, and the bible is the word of god they believe. the word of god means it is the word of jesus or whole god.

bible is not written or created or auhtored by Jesus/trinity. Jesus is a part of god/trinity, but yet jesus has not auhtorised or written the bible/newtestament, in order to be accepted to be the word of god it needs to be written by Jesus/GOD, but the new testament JUST includes the words said by person who is considered as god, includeing the words said by him/god does not make that book the word of his, for example: i watch president, I listen to him, I follow him, if I wirte a book including his words with the inspiration from him, will it be the book of president? or will it be the book which includes the words of president.

the new testament (or maybe the whole bble) is like this, it just includes the words said by a person who is believed as a god, that is all.

or when you read the old testament, genesys, it starts like this:
The Creation of Light
Genesis 1
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

this verse shows that the bible has been written by man, authored by man, if it was the word of god, it would have been written: "In the beginning I created the heaven and the earth." but it says God created, this shows that the bible has been written by other, not god.

or almost any verse written with reported speech. if it was the word of god, then it would have been authored by god, if it had been authored by god then it would have been written: "I said to Moses, Moses said to me" or if it has been written by Moses it would have been written like: "I said to god, and god said to me" and like this, but it is not like this and this shows that the bible has not written by Moses or god or prophets.
then if it had not been authored by god and if it was written by person(people) then it is the word of people, not god.
result: the bible is not authored or written by god and is not the word of god. bible is the word of matthew, luke, markos and john and others.

first, answer these and if you can answer and refute, then we will analyse the errors and others.

good luck.
Acline1999

Pro

What you are is a sad atheist if you think the bible is not gods word and i believe that he spoke through those men and i would like to see your evidence that it isnt
Artur

Con

good luck acline1999. but I want to ask, is 1999 your birth year? anyway, no matter how old are you.

no point in askyng if I am an atheist or not, some of my arguements are shown in the first round.

for a believer in Jesus, according to what you think that the bible is the word of god? I have written some of my arguements at the frist round. Bible is authored by people like lukme, mattheew, john and mark and others, it was not authored by god or Jesus.

for more information about my arguements read the first round, if you can bring an arguement which can mean the bible is the word of god, then we will discuss the errors in the bible, contradictions in the bible.

I will use that errors or contradictions or injustices against the arguement which means the bible is the word of god. good luck.
Acline1999

Pro

Acline1999 forfeited this round.
Artur

Con

what are you waiting for?
Acline1999

Pro

Acline1999 forfeited this round.
Artur

Con

bible is not the word of god
Acline1999

Pro

Acline1999 forfeited this round.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
You are so Wrong in many ways Solomon.
I understand the Bible probably better than you.
I did study Theology for two years, which was a total waste of time, as I started studying real history and archaeology and finally realized how naive and inaccurate the Bible is concerning everything.
The first part of the Old Testament was handed down for hundreds of years by Rote, as as any psychologist knows Rote is like Chinese whispers in that the story never tells a story exactly the way it originated.
What was probably a fig tree and a person who told lies, ended up an apple tree and a talking snake.
LOL
No, Science was invented to find the reality behind human perception, because human perception is unreliable and often illusion.
Most of the Bible is from human perception only, and as even Buddhism teaches, human perception is nothing more than illusion. Thus the Bible is the product of Illusion.
This is an absolute Fact.
There is nothing in the Bible derived from practical nor honest research like science.
It is all the taking of, and exalting human perceptions as facts when they are just ILLUSION.
You know nothing about Science!
Posted by Artur 3 years ago
Artur
I am not discussing what you think, I am discussing the bible.

bring here an evident from the bible which says god guided us.

even if the god guided them, still not a book of god, some parts are made with the help from god and the rest are from people.

and now, let us test the bible:

2 timothy 3:16 says that: all scripture in the bible is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

now, according to 2 timothy 3:16 every command, every scripture in the bible must be fitting into one of this four points: reproof, doctrine, correction and righteousness..

according to 2 timothy 3:16 every command, every rule must be profitable to one of that points,

there are so many verses and commands, statements in the bible said by Jesus or somebody else like: in case this happens do this and do not this, which is not profitable for reproof, correction, doctrine and instruction in righteousness.

in my next blog on the forums, I will write it.
Posted by Solomon_Grim 3 years ago
Solomon_Grim
Inspire can also mean to guide or to lead if you read other definitions. God guided the writers of the Bible to write his will. Also, the Old Testament is history. It is physical, so all that has to be done is to write the history.

And you have given no contradictions or problems, either of you. You can not say that their are problems with the Bible and not offer any. And Sagey, just because you do not understand, doesn't mean it is true. Science has been filled with lies and problems being pushed as truth.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
It's a dilemma, Jesus becomes God, thus God had sex with it's own mother, hmm.
So the Bible was inspired by God, not authored by God, because if it was authored by an Omniscient God, it wouldn't be so completely Wrong in hundreds of aspects. Sciences and historical aspects.

So it was evidently written by naive twits, inspired by a God, that may have been from their own Hallucinations (visions/voices).
Thus the Bible could and is probably Inspired by Hallucination.
Robert Sapolsky and V.S. Ramachandran may be entirely correct.
Aye!
Posted by Artur 3 years ago
Artur
and, 2 timothy has been written after Jesus came to earth but the whole old testament is written before Jesus came to earth.

by saying: inspiration from god, they mean that they got inspired from Jesus? then new testament is written as a result of being inspired from god but what about the old testament? it has been written before Jesus and not inspired from god.
Posted by Artur 3 years ago
Artur
god did not made them write, they got inspired from god yet it does not make it the word of god.

If I got inspired from you and write a book about pornography will it be the book of you? or will it be the book which has been written as a reuslt of getting inspired from you.

source: 2 timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

http://www.biblegateway.com...

here it says it has been given by inspiration from god.

the author(s) of this script has gotten inspired from god, god's manners affected him but still asking you:

if I get inspired from you and write a book about whatever, for example. pornography/religion/manner/moralee will it be the book of you?
Posted by Solomon_Grim 3 years ago
Solomon_Grim
Once again, if I oversaw a writing of my biography, I technically wouldn't be the author since I did not write anything, but the overseer. The Bible was oversaw by God, leading men to write his words.
Posted by Artur 3 years ago
Artur
yes, if you want it to be called god's word, then it needs to be authored by god.

the owner of the book will be the one who authored it, even the bible doesnot say itself that it has been authored by god.
Posted by Solomon_Grim 3 years ago
Solomon_Grim
You miss the point. You seem to be saying God has to be the author of the Bible to make it God's words.
Posted by Artur 3 years ago
Artur
"I have never said that the bible is written about something which is considered as GOD"

"I have never said that the bible is *********NOT********** written about something which is considered as GOD" i WANTED TO MEAN
Vote Placed by Jakeross6 3 years ago
Jakeross6
ArturAcline1999Tied
Reasons for voting decision: LOL Love forfeiters.