maya101
Minhee108

is the female sex better than the male?

maya101

Pro

Now, a lot of boys at my school say boys are better, but then all the girls say were better. Now as a girl I would say " like omg I totally thing that like girls are waaaayyyyy better!" But I'm not gonna because I'm not a girly girl. I just wanna know what you guys,( and girls) think!! Hope you see this and think it is at least worth looking at!! And If you look/ comment/like/anything, thank you...
Minhee108

Con

This all depends on the perspective. In the US for example, men and women are equal. They all have equal opportunities, they all have the same rights, so on and so forth. However from a perspective of modern society, men do seem to be superior. Men are seen as stronger, more intimidating, the leader of the house. That is how I will end the first round of this debate.
maya101

Pro

Yes, the man of the house! The man of the house that makes the woman do everything! Dishes, laundry, making the beds, and while she's doing that, the"man of the house" is on his butt with a beer doing nothing but watching tv all day. Maybe every once and a while he does something like the garbage! But I personally think that's all that happeneds.
Minhee108

Con

However that was only from a perspective of society. In the real world, men and women usually have the same rights. Same job opportunities, same rights, and same punishments and laws. Not much else to say about that.
maya101

Pro

maya101 forfeited this round.
Minhee108

Con

Minhee108 forfeited this round.
Posted by SPENCERJOYAGE14 1 year ago
SPENCERJOYAGE14
This would make a better forum post than a debate. This would be easy to noob swipe.