is the riddler better then the joker

i believe the riddler if funnier

My opponent has failed to say in what way the Riddler is better than the Joker.

the first round was acceptance here is my argument:
the joker is a mad man randomly obsessed with destroying the batman why? the batman is good? is their any reason at all? nope just a random person trying to hunt down batman

"the joker is a mad man randomly obsessed with destroying the batman"
I'd like you to take note that the Riddler is also obsessed with Batman[69]
The Joker doesn't want to destroy the Batman. Take this quote:
Batman: Then why do you want to kill me?
The Joker: [giggling] I don't, I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, NO! No. You... you... complete me[1]
I also wonder how you could possibly associate The Joker with "a random person trying to hunt down batman"
Physically, the Joker can beat the Riddler, Remember how he has killed the robin at least twice?[2]
(Red Hood and A Death In the Family)
The Jokers Arsenal
-Remmington 870
-Cupid OTF blade
-SAW M76
-Nickle top Glock 18 + 33 Round magazine + Silencer
-Joker Venom
-Razor Sharp Playing Cards
-Jester Cane Sword [3]
Riddlers Arsenal
-The Riddlers Cane

What Could Be the Riddlers Downfall
The Riddler has a COMPULSION to leave clues as to where he is at. Not only that, but its proven that the Riddler doesn't kill,
he has to put them in a deathtrap to see if he can devise a life and death intellectual challenge that the hero cannot solve and escape. Lets not bring up how many times the Joker has escaped from arkham.

although the riddler is obsessed with bat man it is not random like the joker the riddler aka ed nigma was fired form enterprises for creating a device to show movies in his mind. Bruce the very man he looked up to and idoled told him it was mind manipulation and fired him.. to get back at Bruce he was going to kill him but he figured out he was bat man by using a truth device so that is why he is obsessed with bat man not randomly but broken hearted

riddlers weapons
cross word throwing nets
exploding puzzle pieces
secret tell device
walking stick/cane which has various inventions in it such as hologram, security bypass and an electrical blast
automatic handgun that shoots bubbles if a person is hit he inflates like a balloon
the riddler has escaped even matched bat man in battles he is also an almost perfect escape artist so when he is put in jail he does not stay their for long

The Joker does Liu He Bafa, Aikido/Hapkido, Muay Thai, and Street Fighting. [1]
From the past information I provided, it seems as though the Joker can beat the Riddler in hand-to-hand, and ranged.
"walking stick/cane which has various inventions in it such as hologram, security bypass"
Which are useless. "Oh hey! I can use my hologram to kick butt!"
"the riddler has escaped even matched bat man in battles"
Because, who wouldn't want the villain to get his a55 kicked in the first few seconds? The Joker actually fights, and is good at it. Like I stated in my first sentence, he uses a variety of fighting styles.
Take a look at this, this is just one of many comic vine battle forums in which everyone thinks that the Joker could easily curb-stomp the Riddler:

Why The Joker Hates Batman:
While The Red Hood Escapes from Batman, Batman accidentally gets The Red Hood in a vat of chemicals. Emerging from a reservoir later, he removes the hood and sees his reflection: bleached chalk-white skin, ruby-red lips, and emerald green hair. These events, coupled with his other misfortunes that day, drive the engineer through the massive personality shift that results in the birth of the Joker.

None of your information is trustworthy, since you fail to cite your sources.
Nearly all of the weapons you listed require prep, (traps)
I also doubt you should be taking weapons from video games.

first of all the joker could not win because the riddler has machines that can look into their minds and deduct what their next move is and the riddler does not need to use guns plus the weapons come from original comic books and the reason I'm not citing my info is because this is not a big deal.

has machines that can look into their minds and deduct"
Wont work. The joker is unpredictable, doesn't follow a plan, nor can he be affected by those machines (or any mind reading).[1] [2]
the riddler does not need to use guns"
Guess what? The Riddler is a bag of bones. Since he can't read the jokers mind, he's just a sitting duck- a dead sitting duck.

the riddler reads peoples brains, your brain controls every thing you do so if you pull out a gun your brain told you to do so and in that case the riddler already knows what you are doing so he counters it. and the riddler is the best escape artist in the comics batman never actually finds him and puts him in jail. he also has machines which control people so he can easily get control of the joker

"the riddler reads peoples brains,"
Do you not understand?
In the links I gave you, his mind cant even be read by Sceptre.

"and the riddler is the best escape artist in the comics batman never actually finds him and puts him in jail."
I don't see what escaping will do for you when you have been shot in the head. (refer to round 4)

"he also has machines which control people so he can easily get control of the joker"
I searched up this "Mind control" that the Riddler has, and this is the only link that turned up.
Not only that, but i have already proved that The Joker cannot have his mind controlled, read or manipulated.

And if for some reason, Enigma could control his mind, (even though I proved he couldn't) he still has one final trump card: his joker venom. He's immune to the stuff, but Enigma isn't. So no matter what, Riddler is going to have to go bye-bye.[1]

Most fans prefer The Joker:
Thats not even the beginning.

Posted by iOS 2 years ago
Whats worse, is that Burden of Proof was on you, Debatefox. But you decide to continue on that "this isnt a big deal so thats why"
Posted by Youth 2 years ago
I'm gonna vote so do convince me who's better...
Posted by iOS 2 years ago
I feel as though nobody is going to vote.
Posted by iOS 2 years ago
Can you hurry up and post please?
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Define better.
Vote Placed by Youth 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Con for properly organizing his arguments and making good arguments. More convincing arguments go to Con as he definitely knows what he is talking about and some of Con's arguments remained standing while Pro's were kinda all over the place. Sources are obvious. Con used sources while Pro used none.