Remigijus127
Amphia

is there an item without a destination or function

Remigijus127

Pro

1.When we cant name item or properties about item we don't know what that item does.
Imagine giving iphone to leonardo da vinci and dont say what it is. He wouldn't know what to do.
Amphia

Con

To clarify, you are arguing that not every object has a purpose and I am arguing that every object has a purpose.

Well your argument is flawed because you are implying that if a person doesn't know what the object is, it therefore has no purpose. This is incorrect. An iPhone will always have a purpose (calling, texting, games), Leonardo just doesn't know what that purpose is.

Your burden as Pro is to name an object (at least one) with no purpose and therefore prove your point.
Remigijus127

Pro

1.my point was when conscious realize about object then brain knows object purpose.
2. my last argument: when object loses durability(object become waste) then it loses purpose.
Amphia

Con

I do not understand what your 1st point is but not knowing the purpose does not mean it has no purpose. An object has a purpose regardless of whether you know it or not.

On your 2nd point, not necessarily. Waste is still useful for the ground (nutrients) and it can be reused. I already told you your burden of proof was to name one object with no purpose (which you did not contest) but you haven't successfully done this. Alljudges should remember this when voting and prefer a con ballot.
Posted by Remigijus127 5 months ago
Remigijus127
Every material object has purpose. but i think there is objects which don't have purpose.
Posted by Amphia 5 months ago
Amphia
I might debate if you could please explain what you are talking about further...