is this story to confusing? or readable

One_Anonymous_Voice has forfeited round #2.

...Hypnotic Gaze Of Green Gem Snake Eyes...
Stage 1. The portal entrance on winter rose mountain, into the dark of snake maze.
no one has ever died in snake maze, although many have come close to death at the silent white and black snakes hiding in the noises of falling winter rose leafs, and slithering in darkness of the maze.

Stage 2. A microscopic lightning strike from the center of a spider trophy.
caught in a spiders sticky web, in a tunnel with stone columns of snakes with fear full eyes, and the light of a cave exit at its end, a giant spider reveals it self and offers you a choice, it says you must go back into snake infested tunnels, or jump from the edge of the cliff at the end of the tunnel, but if you free me from my chains with your sword, and help me escape in a jump from the edge, to land on the ground camouflaged mattress, i might be able to get us down without having to jump, and i will grant you a power to control flames and become engulfed in them, a body of ancient fire.

stage 3 and 4 in progress.

Firstly I would normally like to thank Pro for presenting me with the chance to accept this debate, however really this should have been in the opinions or forum rather than the debate section. Despite this, I think it is something I can at least reply to and so have 'accepted this debate'.

My immediate knee-jerk reaction to this story was to look rather confused, and attempt to figure out what it was you were saying, however after a second (and third) reading, I think I understand the general consensus.

As you have created this debate as Pro, however have not stated what Pro is regarding this debate, I will assume you are simply asking a question and not posting a position. If this is incorrect, I ask that you correct me in the second round and I will attempt to rectify my response.

pro is for the resolution. :)
Posted by vi_spex 2 months ago
dont give me your bambo
Posted by insanestranger 2 months ago
Marvellous. Prove me that you can get more stupid