sonikiza
Koopin

islam is the bestest religion in the world!

Koopin

sonikiza

Pro

islam is a very good religion you know why because it teaches us respect.think about your religion example:christian
they belive in jesus us we believe that jesus is a prophet of god and only there is only one god . its say in the quran:
"ALLAH is HE besides Whom there is none worthy of worship, the Living, the Self-Subsisting and All-Sustaining. HE has sent down to thee the Book containing the truth and fulfilling that which precedes it; and HE has sent down the Torah (Law of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guidance to the people; and HE has sent down the Discrimination (judgement between right and wrong)."—Qur'an, Surah 3:3-4 :

and also jesus said these it's in the quran:
"Thereupon she pointed to him. They said, 'How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?' Jesus said, 'I am a servant of ALLAH. HE has given me the Book, and has made me a Prophet; 'And HE has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me Prayer and almsgiving so long as I live; 'And HE has made me dutiful towards my mother, and has not made me arrogant and graceless; 'And peace was on me the day I was born, and peace will be on me the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised up to life again.' That was Jesus, son of Mary. This is a statement of the truth concerning which they entertain doubt."—Qur'an, Surah 19:30-35

he siad his the serven of god so that means jesus can't be godn some say he is and some argue about it the goes to whom ever is my apponent you better bring explaination and sorry if these is rude
Koopin

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for this debate.

My opponent says that Islam is the best religion in the world, yet he has failed to prove why.

He is arguing against all religions, but by using nothing else but verses from the Qu'ran. His example of Christianity proves nothing at all. I could say the same thing about the Bible. Jesus says that he is the Son of God. He does not say that he is Allah's prophet. Though, this does not disprove or prove anything against another religion.

You have made no valid points, however since this is a five round debate I will give you another chance to argue before I start posting my refutations.
sonikiza

Pro

sonikiza forfeited this round.
Koopin

Con

My opponent has failed to prove Islam is the best religion in the world.

There are other religions such as Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, ect...

He must prove that Islam is better than all of the others.
sonikiza

Pro

sonikiza forfeited this round.
Koopin

Con

Argument extended.
sonikiza

Pro

sonikiza forfeited this round.
Koopin

Con

Once upon a time, Koopin was walking down the road with Mirza. As they were passing the run down bakery Cody_Franklin owned (Poor Cody, he had so much potential) they passed Insertnamehere and juvanya kissing on a park bench. Mirza, who was enrage at the situation grabbed the gun that him, Jharry, and mattrodstrom built. Sadly, he shot juvanya three times, one in the arm, and two in the head. Koopin subdued Mirza, but not in time... juvanya was dead. Insertnamehere jumped up and screamed! Blood stained the blue and white dress she was wearing. Mirza ran over to her and took the poor girl off her feet. He then proceeded to run three miles down town to the only person he could trust, m93samman. m93samman let him in, not knowing what else to do. "Mirza," Insertnamehere said, catching her breath "why have you done this? WHY!?!?" "Because, because I could never let you become a jew! My first love could never be a jew!" Insertnamehere nodded her head, she understood. And at last, they were finally together!

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Koopin did not know what else to do, so he decided to go visit lovelife. He walked up to her pink and yellow house and rang the doorbell. Lovelife answered the door, looking a bit nervous. "Lovelife, what's up, may I come in?" Lovelife shook her head and said "Um, no. I am really busy cleaning the house." Koopin noticed she was now sweating, he knew something was wrong. "Let me in." He pushed himself in, overpowering her. There, he saw I_am_a_Panda, who was filling up a glass with another bottle of wine. Lipstick kisses covered his Irish face. Koopin was disgusted, but not surprised. Lovelife looked at Koopin "It's not what you think, Panda is a changed man!" Koopin just shook his head and left.

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

"GIVE ME THE MONEY!" annhasle screamed at the bank tellor. She was accompanied by LaissezFaire, and Anarcho. They were all crazy Anarchist and feeling extra crazy that day. They were on a mission to rob all the federal banks in the USA... but little did they know, that political Innomen....was watching.

PART TWO COMING SOON!!!!!
sonikiza

Pro

sonikiza forfeited this round.
Koopin

Con

"Tragedy, is the best ending to stories."
-Unknown

"Ann, just put the gun down." Innomen said. "We can get you help, but you must pay the punishment. Don't make it worse." He never did like when the law was upheld, not even by Ann and the gang. Ann thought for a moment, and slowly nodded. As she was laying the gun down, LaissezFaire scream, "NO! I WON'T GO TO PRISON AGAIN!". He grabbed the gun out of Ann's hands and shot at Innomen three times. "Yes...!" Said the bank teller, "Anthor evl lib is ded...!" Poor, poor innomen...

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

"Father Freeman," Mattrodstrom said, looking humbly upon the catholic priest. "forgive me father, for I have sinned." Freeman looked over at mattrodstrom and shook his head. "What have you done this time?" "I have done many things. For example, yesterday I killed a man," Freeman nodded giving him a comforting smile. "And the day before that I blew up three buildings," Freeman again nodded, still smiling. "But, last night, well, I hung out with Cerebral_Narcissist!" Freeman stopped smiling...

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

OreEle was sitting in Cody_Franklin's bakery. He was staring at the menu that Cody had just put together:

* Try our new Nihilistic brownies, though it doesn't matter if you don't. $1.50
* Nihilistic coffee, it doesn't matter if you don't like it. $1.00.
* Nihilistic cupcakes, who cares about icing? $2.00
* Make a nihilistic donation, you'll get nothing, but that's the case with everything isn't it?

OreEle put down the menu and thought. 'Why did Cody go off the deep end with this Nihilism?' Cody walked up to him and asked, "What'll it be?" OreEle thought for a moment, then said, "Anything, it doesn't matter."

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

J.Kenyon once again opened his eyes. This was it. This is what Mirza had trained him for. He walked into the building and saw Freeman yelling at Mattrodstrom. Freeman said something along the lines of "Do you know how illegal that is?" Freeman and Mattrodstrom looked over at J.Kenyon. J.Kenyon was ready to except his destiny. For to long he was an agnostic. Mirza had taken him in, and showed him he light. He muttered under his breath "Kill them where they stand." ***BOOOOOM***

The end.
Posted by mortsdor 2 years ago
mortsdor
wow, just saw this...

And it's Awesome 8)

(also... Koopin's a Nihilist :P )
Posted by Man-is-good 5 years ago
Man-is-good
You know, writing a fictional story is not as good as a forfeit. Sorry.
Posted by FREEDO 5 years ago
FREEDO
*7 points*
Posted by Qynze 6 years ago
Qynze
Koopin is beast!
Posted by 1stLordofTheVenerability 6 years ago
1stLordofTheVenerability
what a delightful story. :P
Posted by LiquidLiquid 6 years ago
LiquidLiquid
I love this debate!
Posted by Public_Agenda 6 years ago
Public_Agenda
Awesome.
Posted by LaissezFaire 6 years ago
LaissezFaire
Great stories, 10/10.
Posted by Koopin 6 years ago
Koopin
I can't bend the truth!
Posted by lovelife 6 years ago
lovelife
Come on dude. At least make it so panda is my prisoner and the only reason the makeup was on him was because it would burn into his skin or something thats like that.
You used to be my cool brother. Now INH is my only cool brother left.
Vote Placed by Sawawah 6 years ago
Sawawah
sonikizaKoopinTied
Vote Placed by LiquidLiquid 6 years ago
LiquidLiquid
sonikizaKoopinTied
Vote Placed by TayJay13 6 years ago
TayJay13
sonikizaKoopinTied
Vote Placed by J.Kenyon 6 years ago
J.Kenyon
sonikizaKoopinTied
Vote Placed by Public_Agenda 6 years ago
Public_Agenda
sonikizaKoopinTied
Vote Placed by LaissezFaire 6 years ago
LaissezFaire
sonikizaKoopinTied