makhdoom5
KingDebater

islam vs any thing

KingDebater

makhdoom5

Pro

yes Islam is the true and final religion. any doubt, any Question, any concept you don't get ask and defend your opinion.
KingDebater

Con

Ok. I'll be arguing that Islam is not the one true religion.
makhdoom5

Pro

ok
lets begin........just see one thing.
see the fact.
is covers all aspects to become a true religion.
1)
Islam would not be a true religion if it would be denying all other other prophets from the beginning eg.....ADAM (AS means peace be upon him) up-to the last and final messenger..............we fulfill that ( which means we follow what is preached and told by the all prophets). so one could not argue where were we before prophet Muhammad (saww stand for peace be upon him ). its the last part of rope and whole rope is knot at this place. imagine it.
2)
the campaign of this religion was started by one person what he said that heppend............like his relegion would spread to whole world. and it is in the whole world............that fact could be realized from the famous book (the 100)
he was on the top among the list. the author was christian but he said he cannot deny the fact he was the most influential person of the whole history of mankind.
3)
Islam is perfect....................i will give few examples of what it has given to us.
best instruction and best rules regarding every aspect of life
i) social life
ii) economical life
ii) domestic life
iv) natural aspects of life
v) warfare aspect of life
v) afterlife
vii) marriage life
viii scientific aspect of life
viii every aspect of life the thing we even cant understand because of lack of knowledge
etc.........etc................etc........................etc

let me elaborate it.
i will not discuss all in sequence but by interlating and integratring it
Islam says learn from the PULP of mother till the grave
also whatever come in front of you every thing is made by ALLAH so when you are studying it means you are studying about ALLAH.
that why our list is so long and covers all area of the human life and all other lives eg the life of whole universe
Islam teaches us
how to eat..........................how to sleep............................who to pray...................you to ease your self..................how to talk.......................how to walk............how to earn..............how to have sex with wife. how to travel..................how to behave with parents .............neighbors............children...............elders.........women..................animals..................poor................rich..............rulers...................business partner....................teacher...............non believers..................
put any thing you will find the instruction given by our prophet............
also give instruction ( the individuals and groups and the whole nation.)
tell you now a days science tell the instruction given by Islam are best for many purpose..............i mean all those which relate to some physical exercise and some physiological behavior.
this was almost about social life and some about economical life
KingDebater

Con

Pro has failed to provide evidence that would back up the assertion that Islam is the one true religion. I'll rebut his three points.

1)
There's no evidence here, although I can only stand tiny parts of what he's saying due to extremely poor spelling and grammar.
2)
Granted, but there's no evidence here that suggests that Islam is the one true religion.
3)
Islam may provide morals, but that doesn't prove that it is the one true religion.
makhdoom5

Pro

lol.......
i have never seen links to some of the debates..............if external link is prove than what kind of proof it is.
yes indeed i will provide the Quranic verses and hadith (the saying of prophet Muhammad Saww)..
indeed you haven't any proof that its not true religion. you are denying than proving.
only denial is not proof.
in this round i will give references to Qur'an and hadith.
1)
http://physics.hallym.ac.kr...
http://www.adherents.com...

2)
https://en.wikibooks.org...
http://www.crf-usa.org...
3)
http://www.al-islam.org...
http://www.angelfire.com...
http://www.al-islam.org...

the links will not stop.........see the evidence. i said there are only 5 rounds if it would be 10000 round even than my explanation with logic and evidence will not stop.
the language English is my you can say 4th language but its not the part of the game if it is i don't care logic is logic its up to you accept it or not.
and its m debate within few months i would be familiar with all the features of this website which i found so much interesting. indeed at least i can share my knowledge with peoples and learn from them 2.................great place with great peoples................................
KingDebater

Con

You've still shown absolutely no evidence that would even suggest that Islam is the one true religion. Islam may be moral, but is it the one true religion?
makhdoom5

Pro

religion
nnoun
1the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods. "a particular system of faith and worship.
2a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion.

DERIVATIVES
religionless adjective

ORIGIN
Middle English (originally in the sense 'life under monastic vows'): from Old French, or from Latin religio(n-) 'obligation, reverence'.

this is the definition of a religion according to oxford dictionary
[C or U] the belief in and worship of a god or gods, or any such system of belief and worship
the Christian religion
"
[C] informal an activity which someone is extremely enthusiastic about and does regularly
Football is a religion for these people.

(Definition of religion noun from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus " Cambridge University Press)
this is the definition of Cambridge university definition................indeed it was not actually my topic to prove Islam is true religion loll its was my first argument the topic was Islam vs any thing.
it has already proved itself.
by the following of more than 1.3 billion peoples.................according to these dictionary the few peoples could have a religion................like in Cambridge dictionary.
and your ignorance show that you say something materially exist do not exist truly ..
loll
the Islam could be false if it says any thing false..................get any thing which Islam says is false that it would not be false but i cant give you what Islam says is true and prove is to be true.
if i do that than the it would take years.
come with any thing which would say we are false...
i am doing your work
like Islam says ALLAH is one and only not 3 which you may thing as false. but its true i can prove it.
and Hindu says gods are more than 20 million
and many other religion says like these things...............
come to the topic Islam vs any thing.
i argue that it is true and final religion you are suppose to prove it...............is false me not its true.........
its already proved by its existence.
come with sense
dear brother.
give direction to debate.
in my opinion the good religion should perfect and complete system of life with no problem and false logic .
many religion other that true Islam, says about there illogical concept that.....you are suppose to come up with them with faith..............means you should have faith in them...........other wise we cant prove it to be true.
but i always says fortunately we have both faith and logic ....(ALLHUMDU ALLAH)= thank to ALLAH.

brother opponent come with real thing some thing real..............don't waist my time replying like a child.............
come with you argue that Islam is not true religion than prove it.
a person with eyes and mind would get what i am saying.
if you are not aware of what 1.3 billion peoples in this world do................than how you could argue against it.
come with some thing new and with logic..............
i gave you a complete system of life.
indeed you don't take system from your religion.......that's why you have secular of democratic system or life.
that's why you don't consider it a valid proof. its you limitation.
i true religion must have system which accommodate every aspect of life..........................i was thinking you would come with those aspects which peoples thing a negative and wrong, than there i will talk they are not.
the one example i gave above .
is like we tell best and true information about ALLAH ( GOD) existence and his influence in human life................but many have forgotten him and replace with false gods...................like i mention above.
next we gave best information with logic about this life its evolution( this evolution is not like the evolution of Darwin evolution theory) we have fact................not theories.
and also after life.................and we gave the best description of universe even you telescope found now a little.
never ever science proved wrong what Islams says.
and there is lot which says but science says we don't know it could be right or wrong.
there are many thing which Islam says are correct and Muslims scientist have proved but you don't know that is not meant for you.

i wonder why you don't say any thing as you don't have just don't prove me wrong by using you own criteria.
see my criteria too.
and whatever i said above proves Islam is true and final religion......................its your turn prove i am wrong other wise its fact you have not proved my information.
what should be the criteria for a true religion at least mention it .
other wise you should have not accepted my challenge, if you don't have knowledge.
KingDebater

Con

There's absolutely nothing for me to respond to because you've repeatedly failed to meet your burden of proof. I've inevitably got the vote for spelling and grammar, considering your appalling spelling and grammar and your unhealthy obsession with elipsises. I'm sorry, but Pro has only asserted that he's given proof that Islam is the 'true and final' religion. From what I can comprehend, Pro has suggested that you need to have faith and that faith is the evidence that Islam is the true and final religion, but I could have faith in anything. I could convince myself that anything is true, but that doesn't make it true. I could say 'you just need to have faith!', but that doesn't make whatever rubbish that comes out of my mouth true. I apologise if I'm strawmanning your 'arguments', I just have trouble understanding very butchered English.
makhdoom5

Pro

yes indeed.
there is some problem with this website or my keyboard..............some time I write word that do not got written.
well I am not debating about good English and bad English.
and proving it to be good or bad.
indeed I haven't put any logic and concept about any aspect of life................as my opponent don't ask and he even has nothing to say but my English is butchered.
which seems his defeat.
indeed its not every person ability to understand every thing as your knowledge is limited.
indeed I wish there could some other opponent that this debate would be interesting.
next time brother don't choose to debate with me.
I will come with far more difficult topics.
and those will go above from your head loll....................sorry no offense but I am feeling it this way loll.
its final round and you haven't proved Islam is not true religion.
and peoples because of not good participation from you haven't known to what is Islam which I would be telling than.
well better like next time...
hope some one worthy
let people decide
.......................................................................///////////////////////////.............................................
its not big deal there is spell checker and i can check spelling..................and some time the words go missing and its because of some problem with web page or keyboard i think with webpage . because it do not happen on other places
KingDebater

Con

Even if the burden of proof is shared, absolutely nothing has been proved in this debate. Islam has not been proved to be the true religion, and Islam has not been proven to not be the true religion. Absoutely nothing has been proved from this debate. Despite Pro's assertions, he's proved as much as I have.

As for Voting on this debate, the 'Made more convincing arguments' is a tie, spelling and grammar inevitably goes to me, conduct goes to me because Pro has just made lots of assertions. More reliable sources is a tie because even though pro used sources, they all failed to prove that Islam is the true and final religion.
Posted by makhdoom5 4 years ago
makhdoom5
loll.
the debtor agreed that the argument should be draw.
than still peoples give him.
its strange.
Posted by makhdoom5 4 years ago
makhdoom5
well loll.
i dont know was it mockery or true curiosity.
Posted by makhdoom5 4 years ago
makhdoom5
more zezima.
the virgins only in heaven.
the true christian will also get.
but that are not present now a days. just before our prophet saww.
now they must become muslims.
and JESUS (PBUH), said about our prophet saww he will come.
Posted by makhdoom5 4 years ago
makhdoom5
justin you said good.
i think this debate was islam vs nothing.
loll.
as the debate never happened, it was one sided.
Posted by makhdoom5 4 years ago
makhdoom5
well,
i cant distribute them.
as i am also human like you.
well you are christian. i think there is chance from your side.
and i know there is more demand and thought about these thing in your religion.
Posted by zezima 4 years ago
zezima
if I believe in Allah will I get my virgins?
Posted by makhdoom5 4 years ago
makhdoom5
you are not doing mockery any more.
well i dont know why you left the debate.
but if you want to talk with ALLAH.
than tell me i will tell you way.
through that you can get any thing.
you want.
Posted by KingDebater 4 years ago
KingDebater
How have I changed?
Posted by makhdoom5 4 years ago
makhdoom5
king you are changed so much.
Posted by makhdoom5 4 years ago
makhdoom5
i said ask and defend you opinion.
you there was no defense but attack.
loll.
Vote Placed by ModusTollens 4 years ago
ModusTollens
makhdoom5KingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not use any evidence to prove his assertions, and con did not have a share in the burden of proof. Con bended over backwards to acknowledge that neither had proved anything, but in truth this was unnecessary because the wording of the resolution places the burden squarely on Pro.
Vote Placed by sagacity 4 years ago
sagacity
makhdoom5KingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro showed no actual evidence to prove his stance.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
makhdoom5KingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: wiki pages are a terrible source, but one side having sources makes the other win. However Pro continiously failed to prove more than the already known fact that Islam is A religion, but did nothing to suggest it as some super ultimate one.
Vote Placed by justin.graves 4 years ago
justin.graves
makhdoom5KingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was awesome compared to Con. He used a argument for the perfection of Islam society. Con never truly debunked that. However, Pro was cocky and english did not seem to be his first language, so conduct and spelling go to Con. As for my changing my mind. Islam vs. nothing? At all? Islam every time. Con didn't even give an opinion on his worldview. So Pro, sadly, won over the KingDebater on this one. Sad day indeed.
Vote Placed by rross 4 years ago
rross
makhdoom5KingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro presented arguments; Con didn't even try to rebut properly. Just saying "nothing has been proved" is not adequate rebuttal. I'm astonished that other people have given Con argument points. Conduct for not trying to argue properly, also for the repeated comments about Pro's English.
Vote Placed by Bull_Diesel 4 years ago
Bull_Diesel
makhdoom5KingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: either a troll or needs to debate in his first language. hard to read. would have liked to have seen this debate done seriously
Vote Placed by induced 4 years ago
induced
makhdoom5KingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: conduct to Pro because Con was a little rude. con had better spelling/grammar. im giving "more convincing arguments" to Con because he did have the convincing argument that none of Pros arguments were convincing
Vote Placed by johnlubba 4 years ago
johnlubba
makhdoom5KingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct point to Pro, Con did not attempt to even break down his argument he just outright refused to address them, Plus pro was the only person who provided any sources. Con makes no effort to rebutt the arguments presented so losing points for most convincing argument.
Vote Placed by Luggs 4 years ago
Luggs
makhdoom5KingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: tl; dr, but Pro's grammar was horrible, so S/G to Con. I will probably read the rest later in the day.
Vote Placed by TrasguTravieso 4 years ago
TrasguTravieso
makhdoom5KingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: The burden of proof is on Pro. While it is true that Con did not engage Pro's assertions or in any way disprove Islam, he certainly pointed out quite rightly that there was nothing to rebut, and so wins arguments. Pro was fighting against a language barrier, however this made reading somewhat difficult and I also must give Con Sp/Gr.