Robin2208
ScrinTech

it is better to use mobile applications than a website

Started: 8/10/2015 Category: Technology

Robin2208

Pro

its better to use mobile apps, because in mobile applications you don't need to login to your account every time you open your applications, but in websites you need to login to your account once your session expires.
ScrinTech

Con

Sorry for the late response man... :/

Welcome one, Welcome all! To the wondiferous debate regarding Mobile Applications or "Apps" and the only type of code I can actually program! (HTML) Now regarding my stance to the issue at hand:

I would say that it is not only "better" to use websites through browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer (I believe they're on 9 now...) but that it is more convienent and effective to do so.

As you have not issued out to whether or not this debate is limited to cellular devices I shall infer that I can also use technology that has the ability to open web browsers or the ability to navigate the web.

C1: App Opening v. Entering a Website

After consideration for the way I would conduct these experiments I found out that I could not test the speed at which an app opens due to my lack of a cell phone and have instead decided to use fairly recent recordings for a Generation 5 Nexus and a Generation 6 Iphone vs what a Personal Computer could do. For the sake of accuracy I used the same Site as used in the videos

1st Trial PC Browser: Loaded almost instantaneously (Facebook)
1st Trial Nexus 5 app: 1sec load time (Facebook)[1]
1st Trial iPhone 6 app: 2sec load time (Facebook)[1]

Now, let's explain why Facebook had loaded almost instantaneously.

The Website was preloaded and unfortunately Apps cannot do this.

Even after closing out of a webpage a user can easily navigate back almost instantly due to pre-loading. Apps can't preform this function and when you close out of them they will not be able to load instantly which is quite unfortunate.

Onto you Pro.
Robin2208

Pro

Robin2208 forfeited this round.
ScrinTech

Con

ScrinTech forfeited this round.
Robin2208

Pro

Robin2208 forfeited this round.
ScrinTech

Con

ScrinTech forfeited this round.
Posted by ScrinTech 1 year ago
ScrinTech
[1]: https://www.youtube.com...

>_< Missing Link
Posted by Mr.Yamamoto 1 year ago
Mr.Yamamoto
uh...tick 'remember me?'