jared8844
KingDebater

jews should be sent to jupiter

KingDebater

jared8844

Pro

the jews are bad. they steal us taxpayers money. their noses are the worst thing in the world. theres a reason for why they persecuted since the beginning of time. they also took off my foreskin when i was a baby. why should these people still exist. move them to jupiter where they belong!
KingDebater

Con

Jew-piter, haha. That is very clever. I'd like to thank Pro and his comedic brain for instigating this debate.

But are you seriously sure about sending them to Jupiter? If we do that, then they will never get to be the target in some hilarious jokes, yours being the prime example, but also:
There was once a jew who lived in a shoe!
Taking of his foreskin was certainly out of the Jew!
What do you call a Jewish Kangaroo? A kangaJew!

Also, sending them all to Jupiter would cost quite a lot of money. I say that we just put them in zoos. There's even a gag to accompany my idea: "Jews in Zoos!". It will also cost a significantly less amount of money.

I thank you.

jared8844

Pro

whats so bad about a black jew? they have to sit in the back of the oven. when your a jew, you suffer 10 times more than a negro. i mean rosa park was a victim of racism when she sat in the back of the bus. when ur a jew, you have to sit in the back of the oven! oy vey das racist!!!!!!! i still think that jews should be sent to the jupiter. as you know, jupiter is a gas planet. jews are already immune of them when 6 trillion died in auschwitz. they can create a jewish homeland there. then there would be no more suicide bombing kebabs to kill in the middle east. the zoos is a terrible idea. you dont want our animals to be circumcised do you???? god bless america
KingDebater

Con

" i still think that jews should be sent to the jupiter. as you know, jupiter is a gas planet. jews are already immune of them when 6 trillion died in auschwitz. they can create a jewish homeland there."
Umm, like, science? Just because some Jews were gassed, doesn't mean that modern Jews will be immune to gassing. Anyway, I know they're not immune to gassing because I trumped in the front of one Jew the other day and he was DEAD DISGUSTED!

" the zoos is a terrible idea. you dont want our animals to be circumcised do you????"
Um well duh we will keep them away from the other animals.

"whats so bad about a black jew? they have to sit in the back of the oven. when your a jew, you suffer 10 times more than a negro. i mean rosa park was a victim of racism when she sat in the back of the bus. when ur a jew, you have to sit in the back of the oven! oy vey das racist!!!!!!!"
No, that's very bad! You're supposed to have arguments and rebuttals, not stories from 50 trillion years ago!

Extend the arguments that Con dropped.

I thank you.
jared8844

Pro

this man is antisemetic therefore his rebuttals are automatically invalid.this is like a second shoah! this man also wants the animals to get circumcised. good goy..... i bet he likes to lick poo poo too. goyim vote for me if you want a safe homeland for the g--d's chosen people... he is racist and says that they are not immune to gassing. what a bigot!!! i obviously won so vote for me if ur not anti semetic.
KingDebater

Con

"this man is antisemetic therefore his rebuttals are automatically invalid.this is like a second shoah! this man also wants the animals to get circumcised. good goy....."
This man clearly ignores my arguments Good goy.....

" i bet he likes to lick poo poo too."
This is a debating site, not a site for placing bets. However, I'll give you the odds 1:0.

"goyim vote for me if you want a safe homeland for the g--d's chosen people..."
Vote for me for that also. Remember that slogan (I need to implant it into the minds of all!), 'Jews in Zoos!'. Zoos are the safest places ever and to prove it, they even put vicious wild animals in there and it's still very safe!

"he is racist and says that they are not immune to gassing. what a bigot!!!"
It's not racist if I have a scientific experiment, such as me letting one go in front of my Jewish pal.

So there, I've refuted all of Pro's arguments and he has left quite a few of my arguments untouched. I mean, can you trust a guy whose avatar is a green alien? He probably only thinks that we should send Jews to Jupiter so that he can sexually abuse them. I bet he has a fetish for Jews! Haha, whodathunkit?

I thank you.
Posted by MattHarrison 4 years ago
MattHarrison
Why is this funny?
Posted by DakotaKrafick 4 years ago
DakotaKrafick
"He probably only thinks that we should send Jews to Jupiter so that he can sexually abuse them."

How is that supposed to make any kind of sense at all?
Posted by DakotaKrafick 4 years ago
DakotaKrafick
I'm honestly surprised KD didn't instigate this one.
Posted by Mr.Blasty 4 years ago
Mr.Blasty
I THINK Jared was on to something in the beginning...
Posted by wolfman4711 4 years ago
wolfman4711
This is very offensive, not really funny
Posted by jared8844 4 years ago
jared8844
shekkel plz...
Vote Placed by MattHarrison 4 years ago
MattHarrison
jared8844KingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Jared had a strange amount of good points...
Vote Placed by Legitdebater 4 years ago
Legitdebater
jared8844KingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: CVB for Logan94.
Vote Placed by amey 4 years ago
amey
jared8844KingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro loses for s&g.
Vote Placed by Logan94 4 years ago
Logan94
jared8844KingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Haha immune to gas, that won you the debate.