bananaman213
Shikyo

justin bieber is terrible

Shikyo

bananaman213

Con

he should not be able to sing again
Shikyo

Pro

Your opinion is just that, an opinion. Because while not everyone agrees with his music, there are people who genuinely enjoy it. Because otherwise he wouldn't have made it to where he is now
bananaman213

Con

that's your opinion saying people enjoy it, where's your proof that some people enjoy his singing.I know lot's of people that hate him but do you like his songs?
Shikyo

Pro

The proof is in the facts that he's had a couplecof sold out concerts already. The Believe it tour and the concert in the UK (which he was 2 hours late for) so you know that these people genuinlly enjoy listening to him.

As for me, no I dont like Justin Bieber. hate almost all of his songs. The only few songs I like of his are never say never, overboard, and a few others.

But thats my opionion. Someone else may say that they both love Justin himself, and his music.
bananaman213

Con

bananaman213 forfeited this round.
Shikyo

Pro

Truthfully, I believe it all depends upon the person. Because everyone has different opinions.
Posted by DylanLang 3 years ago
DylanLang
I don't like Justin's music, but i'm not saying that i don't want him to sing again. A lot of people love his music and he should do it for his fans. The only opinion that matters in this debate is Justin's and no one else's. If he wishes to sing again, good for him. If not, at least i don't have to hear my little sister talk about him 24-7.
Posted by Aravengeance 3 years ago
Aravengeance
Shouldn't you be pro?
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Not going to noob stomp... However I highly suggest defining terrible, and then connecting the dots to what that has to do with his singing talents (as annoying as they are to the minority that includes us).
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 3 years ago
bladerunner060
bananaman213ShikyoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct for the forfeit. As to arguments, Con objected to the perceived subejctivity of Pro's case, yet his own was exactly as subjective--and Con had the BoP. Pro did bring up some facts which indicate that Biebs is not universally thought of as terrible. Arguments to Pro. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.