opin
LifeMeansGodIsGood

kalpna chawla to india

opin

Con

was kalpna chawla useful for india?she got educated in india and when the time came to give her productivity to india she left..nasa is also very cleaver...they are giving honor to attract the others from apart of their country..india govt.spending a lot of money to respect her but they are not promoting yhe indian scientists..my question is that what has done kalpna chawla for india?
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

If you know your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven, you can be thankful for all things because you know all things work together for good to those who love God.
opin

Con

opin forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Ok, I really don't know what this debate is about, since it seems to be only a question about how a certain Indian has or has failed to show gratitude to her native country. I will say that she has given some positive attention to India simply because my opponents complaints giving positive comments about India would not carry as much weight except for the fact that this woman who is sucessful in the world is a product of Indian culture.

But then, I could say my opponents argument is in favor of a person living in a way that shows their gratitude to their native land. Apparently this sucessful woman not showing enough gratitde is an example of why it is bad to not show enough gratitude. I really don't see the point, and I extend my round one argument which is basically "so what" about how she does or does not show gratitude to her native land. If you know your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven, then you know you are forgiven and you can forgive a person for not showing what you feel would be appropreate gratitude to her native land.
opin

Con

opin forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

arguments extended
Posted by Conservative101 2 years ago
Conservative101
Pro, you totally hijacked this debate. This has nothing to do with God.
Posted by UndeniableReality 2 years ago
UndeniableReality
Why does she have any obligation to india?