teeteecam
Montreyana

kevin gates

Started: 4/4/2016 Category: Music

teeteecam

Pro

Kevin Gates speak about real life situations in his music and also is the best Rapper of this decade excluding lil wayne.
Montreyana

Con

Though I see where you come from, I disagree because I feel that there are many other rappers who rap about real life situations as well such as J. Cole and Bryson tiller
teeteecam

Pro

I agree to that comment but Kevin Gates speak to a variety of cultures and have large crowds to come out and support him. s Kevin Gates doesn"t have an elevator pitch. That"s not to say he can"t sum up his appeal in a few short words"he"ll readily offer a statement like "I exemplify what it is to be a human being; I display emotion" if asked"but Kevin Gates isn"t an artist who makes sense in the cut-and-dry terms of business and marketing. You can"t focus group a Kevin Gates. You don"t bring Kevin Gates a hit single. To believe in Kevin Gates is to buy into him completely.
Montreyana

Con

Yet, you have to realize not everyone agrees with him making statements to their life. He may seem as he can relate to quite a few but you also have to see that not all of us have the same lifestyle, we all have different views and Kevin Gates can not relate to everyone's no matter how hard he tries he couldn't really grasp everyone's ideal perspective. Therefor restating Kevin gates is a good rapper but he isn't the best rapper to relate to a persons emotion.
teeteecam

Pro

Gates happens to be one of the only rappers with a strikingly tough exterior who is not afraid to talk about how he handles his incredible highs and miserable lows.
Montreyana

Con

Montreyana forfeited this round.
Posted by timo24 1 year ago
timo24
I disagree that abortion laws should mandatory, some people use that to just get rid of a baby when they couldve used PLAN B
Posted by teeteecam 1 year ago
teeteecam
Posted by teeteecam 1 year ago
teeteecam