kingjlk
HeartlessRiku

kids can date in school

kingjlk has forfeited round #3.

kingjlk

Pro

I think that kids can date in school so they can have someone to make them happy when they are sad or have fun with them or do homework with I think this is a good idea for kids to get ready for the real world action that will come soon enough.and this will make the kid fell loved and special and cute and special to somebody
HeartlessRiku

Con

(Kids Should Not Date at All Until They Reach Highschool)

Yeah, I'm o.k with kids dating, but they should not date unless they reach high school. High school is thought of as the bridge into growing up you know. It's where all the big stuff happens, where students are mature the most, etc. Kids in middle school and elementary school have no clue what they're getting into. I've seen it before. One moment as a 9 year old they learn about kissing, next moment, they might lose their virginities by the age of 10! That's why it should happen in high school.
kingjlk

Pro

"well I think kids should at least get ready for real world things and not be some loser not dating people because you only meet the love of your life once !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HeartlessRiku

Con

That's a good point you have about a kid needing someone special to make them happy when they are sad; however, that's why a kid has his friends and familia. And a kid below the age of 13 can have fun with his friends! Why at a young age should a kid date someone, have a heart break, and fallout of society way before they hit their teen years? I've seen it before.

And high school is where kids get ready for the real world! High school is where kids become teens, find someone they TRULY love, and it's special you know.

That's why kids should not date in school, but should wait until they are teenagers in high school.