hushlittlebatman
ThatKidFromSchool

kingdom hearts 2 is better than kingdom hearts one

hushlittlebatman

Pro

In kingdom hearts one, things went to slow for to long. I tried to get my sister to play kingdom hearts one, but she came to me after two hours and said she had still not made it off the island you start on. In kingdom hearts 2, she got all the way to mulan's world without getting stuck. Plus kingdom hearts one had many design flaws.
ThatKidFromSchool

Con

I think they are all good, kingdom hearts 1 has the best story,
kingdom hearts 2 has the best graphics and fighting system
358/2 days you get very attached to the characters!
chain of memories was fun to play as Riku, but fighting was gay
birth by sleep has the best worlds and the longest story
coded just straight up sucks
I love kingdom hearts and cant wait for 3,but i think they should end it after the this next one.
hushlittlebatman

Pro

I thank my opponent for accepting the debate. But clearly my opponent does not understand the nature of this debate. I am not disputing the fact that they are all good. I am arguing that kingdom hearts two is better than kingdom hearts one. I will begin listing all the problems that I had with kingdom hearts one. #1. the introduction was meandering and slow. For the first three hours, you had to go through a coma inducing intro to the game you are playing. never once have I enjoyed being spoon fed in the introduction to a video game. and for people who like to be high level, that meant grinding against the 4 people in mock battles. Fun, this is not.
ThatKidFromSchool

Con

Stop telling me what your sister thinks about the game, and tell me your opinion. Dylan I'm right next to you jus t talk to me.
hushlittlebatman

Pro

Please note That I SAID THAT I DID NOT enjoy being spoon fed in an introduction. In kingdom hearts two, they assumed that you already played the first game and jumped right into it. That is so much more better than spoon feeding you every new mechanic or item.
ThatKidFromSchool

Con

ThatKidFromSchool forfeited this round.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Con failed to rebut Pro's argument or make a valid argument of it's own. Pro thus wins.