know vs belief

KaiZen281 has forfeited round #2.

Well, you mentioned 1+1= 2=know and 1+1=3=belief.
Huh, tell me why is this symbol '1' called "one"? What does it represent? For example, in a standard map, a red dot represents a capital city of a state. So what does '1' represent? My worthy opponent, one could have drawn "one" as '2' as well, the symbol doesnt necessarily represent the number. Like we could have used the alphabet "c" for the "B" sound. Similarly, we can use the symbol"2" for two, and "3" for "three" . It could also be "3" for two and the vice cersa. However, we call "3" three, because it is on the basis of a belief that "3" is called three. It is not a universal fact*. Nowhere in the universe is it evident that a particular symbol is fixed for a particular entity. Our knowledge comes from assumption, which well, comes from beleif. That is because we assume" that 3 is three". So, both 1+1= 2 and 1+1=3 are a form a belief.

(*-the earth rotates around the sun."

if a=b, b=a

2 is not 1 for 1 to not be 2

assumptions are not knowledge, knowledge is truth, truth is unchanging.. like what you ate for breakfast

2 sodas on my table, is not 3 sodas on my table..