learning is better than mugging for getting good marks in exams

i thing learning is more better than if we learn something...we learn it by heart...we never forget the things we learn..learning is for getting actual education....we do learning for getting the knowledge...if someone is mugging up,i am giving them my free advice to leave this habit...

I will be proving that mugging is more effective that learning to get a good grade on an exam. First off, let's look at the definition of mugging:

"An act of attacking and robbing someone in a public place."

Now let's look at one of the definitions of exam:

"Inspection or investigation, especially as a means of diagnosing disease, qualified according to the methods used, as physical, cystoscopic, etc."

An exam is something done by doctors when you are hurt. I don't know how learning can produce "marks" one your exam. Mugging is far more effective at that. If you mug another fellow, there is a very good chance someone will use a self defense tactic. They could get out a knife and stab you with it. Then, you will go to the hospital, and the marks of the stabbing will show up plain and clear on your medical exam. A person who mugs others will probably get hurt themselves more often than someone who never gets in fights. Getting hurt will naturally produce marks. Also, in the debate title it says "good marks". These will happen as well. The reason is that if more marks happen, there will be naturally more good and bad marks than no marks at all. Therefore, it is quite obvious that mugging gets you more marks (specifically more good marks) than studying. I hope I have enlightened you in the subject. If you want to be injured and have marks on your body, start by mugging.

i m taking this topic as the marks in the can take the good marks in the easiest exams which generally are direct....but it the exams are hard then the mugging will not give u good the hard exams,your knowledge should be with u...this helps u to get more marks... mugging is also a way to get failure in your life....mugging is with u in that particular year only...but learning is with u lifetime....

I don't care what you meant by the title. I proved the title of the argument false with my sourced interpretation of it. You didn't rebuttal my argument, you didn't use proper grammar, and you didn't have any sources. This was obviously a debate topic that pro was trying to get a cheap victory, but I took advantage of your lack of specificity in the title and made a plausible argument. I don't feel I need any more evidence because you didn't say anything substantial to disprove my argument. Voters, please vote fair.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: This debate went quickly nonsensical. Incidentally, Pro, I don't even know how you WANTED to use the term "mugging". I can't give arguments to either side, though I do give Con some credit for creativity.