Shawnewise
bearydeadly

lebron james is better than kobe bryant

Started: 5/22/2012 Category: Sports

Shawnewise

Pro

Lebron James is a better basketball player than Kobe Bryant
bearydeadly

Con

Kobe Bryant would go down as the top 10 greatest Nba players of all time. Even Michael jordan, says only kobe is worthy of comparison to himself. that says alot coming from him. Lebron sucks dick, and also plays for the heat, and backstabbed the cavaliers. how unsupportive. does anyone like his loyalty? NO! KObe- 5 championships lebron- NONE take that to the bank son!!!!!
Shawnewise

Pro

Where is your sense of thought. First off all as you have stated a trade. There will always be a trade, and he could not have done anything. And if i were lebron i would want to go to the heat with wade the coaching, ect. Kobe is a ball hog, he does not want to make his team shine he wants all the fame. Itdoes not matter if yoou drop 40 , there is more things to basketball. In my eye kobe can only score, wheras lebronis all around. He can make big plays, get his teamates involed sets picks, gets assist and more. Remember the sport of basketball is not to only make yourself look good , which is the only thing kobe is king at. TAKE THAT TO THE COURT SONN
bearydeadly

Con

bearydeadly forfeited this round.
Shawnewise

Pro

Shawnewise forfeited this round.
bearydeadly

Con

bearydeadly forfeited this round.
Posted by GoneHam4Ever 4 years ago
GoneHam4Ever
Lebron James is obviously better than Kobe Bryant right now, just look at the way they are both playing, Lebron just dropped 40 on Sunday, he also had 18 rebounds, and i think 8 assists. He is one of 2 players to have that during the playoffs and the other person is not Kobe Bryant so yall need to stop hating on the BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA
Posted by Cobo 4 years ago
Cobo
hmmmm I have 5 arguments versus none....
Posted by Apollo.11 4 years ago
Apollo.11
But once that is over, I feel obligated as a mavs fan to take this.
Posted by Apollo.11 4 years ago
Apollo.11
I would take this debate, but I don't want to give Viper any arguments to use against me in our debate.
Posted by BlackVoid 4 years ago
BlackVoid
Talk about a one-sided debate...
Posted by Zaradi 4 years ago
Zaradi
"yes right now and over all"

Hold on, it can't be both. Either it's right now (as in this season or something) or overall (career wise). It can't be both.
Posted by Shawnewise 4 years ago
Shawnewise
yes right now and over all
Posted by bucsfan84 4 years ago
bucsfan84
Do you mean right now?
Posted by Danielle 4 years ago
Danielle
I've debated this several times arguing for both sides :P I'd say that these days LeBron is inarguably better. You might be able to argue that Kobe was better in his prime, but not now.