PHSCourtneyc
SPENCERJOYAGE14

leggings/fashion

SPENCERJOYAGE14
Started: 2/10/2014 Category: Fashion

PHSCourtneyc

Pro

Leggings are getting more popular by the day. Have you seen lots of females wearing leggings? Do you wear leggings on a daily? Are you attracted to leggings? Is it okay for girls to wear their leggings as pants?
There are people who feel that leggings shouldn"t be worn as pants. I somewhat agree with them. Leggings reveal too much cleavage. Leggings will not get you a job. An interviewer will not interview you if you walk in with some tight fitted leggings. Pants are nice looking and acceptable in plenty of work places unlike leggings.
In my opinion, I believe that it is okay for girls to wear leggings as pants. Leggings can be very classy at certain times, it always depends on the way a lady wears them. It all really depends on how much respect a lady has for herself. Most ladies that have respect for they selves wear leggings under a long shirt or sweatshirt. Some women work oput it leggings, they can help your body figure.
Leggings are sold all around the world. You practically can buy leggings at any clothing store. Leggings are very comfortable and affordable. They also can keep you warm. I prefer leggings because they are like stretch pants.
To sum it all up, leggings are trying to take over and become consider as pants. It"s up to us ladies to not let leggings overrule pants. Leggings can ruin your work flow. Leggings are acceptable at times. It is okay for girls to wear their leggings as pants.
SPENCERJOYAGE14

Con

“There are people who feel that leggings shouldn’t be worn as pants.” That’s my stance.

“I somewhat agree with them.” Conceded my position.

“Leggings reveal too much cleavage.” Showing a harm of wearing leggings as pants.

Leggings will not get you a job. Another harm.

An interviewer will not interview you if you walk in with some tight fitted leggings. Another Harm.

Pants are nice looking and acceptable in plenty of work places unlike leggings. Leggings are not acceptable? Got it.

I believe that it is okay for girls to wear leggings as pants. Belief there is no proof that it is okay.

Leggings can be very classy at certain times, it always depends on the way a lady wears them. It depends, contradiction because she is saying there are times when a lady should not wear them.

It all really depends on how much respect a lady has for herself. If you don’t respect yourself you wear them?

Most ladies that have respect for they selves wear leggings under a long shirt or sweatshirt. Okay?

Some women work oput it leggings, they can help your body figure. Proof?

“Leggings are sold all around the world.” Proof?

“You practically can buy leggings at any clothing store.” Proof?

“They also can keep you warm.”Leggings are so thin, it is unpractical to wear them by themselves.

“I prefer leggings because they are like stretch pants.” Personal opinion, not an argument.

“To sum it all up, leggings are trying to take over and become consider as pants.” You are pro, you should be proving this as a good change.

“It"s up to us ladies to not let leggings overrule pants.” Um, Still pro…

Leggings can ruin your work flow. A harm of leggings.

“Leggings are acceptable at times.” At times. Also not at times.

“It is okay for girls to wear their leggings as pants.” ß You said if you don’t respect yourself you can wear them and now you are advocating little girls wearing them?

PHSCourtneyc

Pro

PHSCourtneyc forfeited this round.
SPENCERJOYAGE14

Con

:/ Okay then...........
PHSCourtneyc

Pro

PHSCourtneyc forfeited this round.
SPENCERJOYAGE14

Con

Vote for me.
Posted by mgwillardmatthew 2 years ago
mgwillardmatthew
it is not ok to wear them becues it is see throug
Posted by lkatt 3 years ago
lkatt
I feel they are fine when worn in appropriate situations. They are not appropriate for any kind of business affairs and one should really be capable of using their own common sense on when it is appropriate to wear leggings. Casual situations I think are fine. However, wearing leggings should be considered a privilege not a right. If it jiggles cover it up.
Posted by MadisonMichelle 3 years ago
MadisonMichelle
Your opening arguement is very confusing. I would love to take this challenge, but im not sure which side you stand on, partly because you make arguements towards both. What are your criteria for this debate? Can you strengthen your argument a little more? then i will gladly accept.
Vote Placed by iamanatheistandthisiswhy 3 years ago
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
PHSCourtneycSPENCERJOYAGE14Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Besides forfeiting Pro loses everything for this bad argument". Leggings reveal too much cleavage" Thanks for the lulz.
Vote Placed by Mikal 3 years ago
Mikal
PHSCourtneycSPENCERJOYAGE14Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ff