whitesworstnightmare
why_why

lt was the Black man who civilized the World!!!

why_why

whitesworstnightmare

Pro

Hate it or Love it! Africans civilised the world!
why_why

Con

I think that the black and white man have civilized the world. Both races have contributed, a black man invented the elevator, a black man invented the fridge, a white man invented technology, a white man invented microscoft, a black man gave black people the right to vote, and a white man freed the slaves of America. We can not say who is more important because they both civilized the world.
whitesworstnightmare

Pro

Well a white man has done nothing! He is good at deceiving the world that he's the creator of things!
why_why

Con

This is the best argument someone can give me? I did not say white man created everything, but both races created everything. Unless you can give me real evidence that a black man invented microscoft or anything else I listed and a white man posed as the creater my point still stands. A short sentence, with no evidence at all, is that the best you can do? If black skin color didn't exsist, and everyone was white, the world would be exactly like it is today. Same if white skin didn't exsist. The color of our skin can't block evolution and our continuation to be more advanced.
whitesworstnightmare

Pro

Well l still disagree with you! lf the world didn't have blacks it would have been a different world,and so if the whites didn't exist the world would be completely different! Whites want to receive all the praise of which all praise belongs to god.
lf colour didnt matter why do white people lie that Civilisation began in Europe not Africa.. l would appreciate it if the human race was been taught the correct history in our schools. Not education that promotes white supremacy
why_why

Con

I'm a middle school student and we are currently learning about ancient civilizations and our WHITE teacher is telling us it started in Africa. Note that we have a WHITE principal and a WHITE superintendent. I will continue saying that if the inventer of the refrigerator was a white man, he still would be capable of making the refrigerator. Your skin color doesn't change you. I'd also like to say that white people and black people would have to combine in order to live in this modern world with black people and whites. The world wasn't settled all at once in Africa. Human were hunter gatherers there.
whitesworstnightmare

Pro

lf your points are true why then did the whites kill in Africa and Asia,stealing resources of which you haven't brought back to their owners since! Whites and blacks working together is impossible since white man made himself more Superior to all races!
ln order for colour to be forgotten whites have to pay for sins done! Since whites haven't asked for forgiveness for their historical mass killings on other races l assume they haven't been forgiven at all!
lf you disagree with me then l assume whites do really have a big problem, which human kind of different races have to join forces to tackle historical injustices caused by the white man! l'm sure the chinese and the arab will agree with me and so the black people too!
why_why

Con

I, or any whites living today, have no control over what our ancestors did. So it's not impossible for us to work together, of course whites will need to apologize, but in can't be just one race fixing all the mistakes of the past, black people do need to forgive us when apologies come. So with everything that happened in the past, both races need to meet in the middle in order to further civilize the world. I think you forget white slavery happened in other parts of the world, other than America.
Posted by whitesworstnightmare 2 years ago
whitesworstnightmare
@max you are right!But the white man of all races sees color! They just pretend as is it doesn't exist but we see racism everywhere living silently.for example! You're very likely to get a good job when your skin is white! And you are very likely to get a good judgement in court if you are white than your fellow black man!
So my conclusion colour exists !
Posted by why_why 2 years ago
why_why
I'm not picking a side, Max.Wallace. I'm disagreeing that one race only civilized the world.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Humans believe there is no such thing as a white or black, devils pick a side.
Vote Placed by TK57 2 years ago
TK57
whitesworstnightmarewhy_whyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Sorry pro but for all the good Africans have done they have done 10x more bad things. Without whites and asians, we would still be living in a 1200s like century. Also pro gave no reason either.
Vote Placed by moneystacker 2 years ago
moneystacker
whitesworstnightmarewhy_whyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro didn't prove the resolution he just tried to claim black men this and that. Con had interesting information and showed that skin color makes no dif as well.