sglass100
TD_Cole

males buy condoms more than females

sglass100

Pro

Being a male, you're suppose to have condoms anyhow. It's like a natural stage for when a boy becomes a certain age for the parents, mainly the dad, to buy a box of condoms for their son. Every parent is entitled to buy at least two boxes of condoms for their kid. You know once your baby boy starts to grow and hits puberty that he is going to think he's a man and want to explore more option. At a certain age, boy's stop thinking that girls have "cooties" and decides to explore girls more. If you do not want to be a grandparent at an early age, you going to buy your kids condoms. Parents may buy their daughters condoms too for protection and prevention but mainly the guys are the confident ones who are willing to go ahead and try new things; leaving the girls timid/shy and willing to wait patiently unlike the average male who tends to have a bit more hormones than girls
TD_Cole

Con

Your arguments are invalid. Thinking about it as buying a condom for a child to not get pregnant or have kids is a good thing but are you in the room, putting it on, making sure they use it? So how do you know they use it? The condom buying is often embarrassing for many people male or female. Buying the condom shouldn't be about gender but it should be conversed between the two people that are about to have coitus. This ensures that at least the topic at hand is being acknowledged to where someone is at least going to have condoms. How often do you go around thinking about I need a condom, I'm sexually aroused. Not often. Buying and use of protection is very good, but putting it down to what gender should do it is basically like saying only woman should cook in the household or clean in the household. Buying condoms does not make you feel more of a man. Whoever wants the protection for themselves should buy it themselves and not expect the other mate to do so. If you did, the woman might assume the man had one and didn't get any herself which would defeat the whole purpose of this. Not every man cares about protecting himself. My father was Pro-life as he always said he would never get a vasectomy or wear a condom. He didn't have children at a very young age as a result. He was a adult when he did just getting out of his 3 years within the army.

Anyways the only 100% proof way of any of this is abstinence.
sglass100

Pro

sglass100 forfeited this round.
TD_Cole

Con

Is there a actually reason for me continuing. My opponent clearly doesn't care for the debate.
sglass100

Pro

sglass100 forfeited this round.
TD_Cole

Con

Vote Con. My opponent has forfeited everything sense her opening argument.
Posted by DrHaz3 3 years ago
DrHaz3
Condoms, who uses condoms? giggidy!
Posted by FaR 3 years ago
FaR
I think that is statistically true. I would be happy to debate who should buy them or who should pay for condoms?