Vexaz
Emmal26054

marijuana is evil and should be made illegal everywhere

Vexaz

Pro

no rules

Marijuana is evil because multiple studies in the 70s proves it kills brain cells and makes people lazy and its a gateway drug. It is a schedule I drug and is incredibly dangerous with high potential for abuse and has no medical purpose. your turn opponent
Emmal26054

Con

This makes no sense man, you want to keep weed illegalised because it makes people lazy?
why not just let people do what they want?
freddom of speech motherfuckers!
Vexaz

Pro

Vexaz forfeited this round.
Emmal26054

Con

Emmal26054 forfeited this round.
Vexaz

Pro

Vexaz forfeited this round.
Emmal26054

Con

Emmal26054 forfeited this round.
Posted by Lucian09474 4 years ago
Lucian09474
While we agree that marijuana is bad for your body, sugar and fast food is also bad for your body but we still sell it to incredible low prices. What I mean by this is that, Marijuana should be legalized, and taxed heavily for the sake of our economy.

I rather know that something is legal and people are not going to jail for holding something as small such as marijuana. Sending people to jail cost 15 000 per head, keeping a child in school is a couple of thousands way less than going to jail.

I say lets legalize marijuana and tax it as much as we can, people will find ways to do it cheaper anyway, however now is legal, so its not like they going to go to jail for something small such as Weed.

Plus correct me If I am wrong since I did not research about this in much time, isn't cigarettes and tobacco that has nicotine, more dangerous than a plant rolled up in a blunt?
Posted by Siege 4 years ago
Siege
Con beat me to it by a few seconds lol.