marijuana should be legal man....

Due to my religion I wish to legalise marijuana. To argue against this is to insult me however I am open to all points of view.
... My opponent can start....

Hello BongMan,
Thank you for starting this debate. I would like to use my round to ask you a few questions.

1. Do you think marijuana should be legal for medical purposes or for pleasure?

2. What are your thoughts on marijuana's harmful effects?

3. Should there be an age limit on who can take the drug?

4. Should there be a limit on how much of the drug one can buy?

5. Please, please do not be offended, but I realized that you are apart of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, in order for me to have a full debate with you, I would like to ask you if that is what you fully believe, and if you really do live in Jamaica.

Thank you, I look forward to your response.

... My opponent can start.... My esteemed debater man.... I consider marijuana to be an important part of my religion so it is discrimination against us to ban it. I am not talking about random kids getting high, it is intended to help us reach the trance state. This is important as stated -"The movement encompasses themes such as the spiritual use of cannabis, colloquially known as marijuana" Wikipedia. Our religion has the same rights as any other we demand our rights.

My opponent has failed to answer the simple questions that I asked him, I can not prove a point if I do not know where one stands. Let me give you another chance at having a good debate.

You claim that you live in Jamaica, Are you talking about Legalizing it there or in the United States?

There does come a point to where some things are not allowed. Your religion was founded by a random American from Organ who's name was Bobby Henderson. If I made a 'religion' that says that I must kill children every Sunday to reach god, so if someone makes it illegal to murder, that is as you say 'discriminating'.

Let me tone it down a bit, what if I made a religion and I said that using meth is how we get to god, should we legalize that to?

I am sure that you have heard of the killing on 9/11,
The terrorist did because of their religion, (though not all Muslims are terrorist) should the ones who did that go free because there religion says that it is good to kill?

Recently their was a shooter a fort hood (an army base in Texas), the guy who did it is Muslim, the President of the USA said
"No faith justifies these murderous and craven acts; no just and loving God looks upon them with favor"

You said you are not talking about random kids getting high, but if marijuana is legalized, then what do you think will happen, just because your religion says it is right will not stop others from buying it.

BongMan forfeited this round.

BondMan has forfeited this round, I feel that I have made my point.
I again thank my opponent for starting this debate and would also like to thank the audince for reading this.
I heavily encourage a con vote.
Posted by Koopin 6 years ago
Posted by debater-hater 6 years ago
Sorry Bongman died. Your argument killed him........
Posted by Koopin 6 years ago
I was expecting to loose this one
Posted by Koopin 6 years ago
I look forward to the next round.
Posted by Koopin 6 years ago
why not challenge....I dont care about my record.
Vote Placed by Koopin 6 years ago