crazyhalk
DinaraA

marriage

Started: 9/30/2013 Category: Arts

crazyhalk

Con

I believe
DinaraA

Pro

To sum up my opinions.
From marriage people can have a lot of problems with health
crazyhalk

Con

crazyhalk forfeited this round.
DinaraA

Pro

DinaraA forfeited this round.
Posted by LjNogler 3 years ago
LjNogler
Marriage is more than just a piece of paper, it's a pact between two souls and a promise to God. Now a days people rely on a pill to solve all their problems instead of finding the source and fixing it. The media turns marriage into a joke, people believe everything they hear instead of figuring things out for themselves.
Posted by kasidyne2016 3 years ago
kasidyne2016
Marriage is a way for two people who really love each other to be legally seen as partners for eternity. This will prove that they are inseparable until death in the eyes of the law and in God. Now, some marriages may have rough spots, but no offense, IT'S CALLED LIFE. The wife could be suffering from menopause or the husband might be suffering from sleep deprivation or something, and this is the "fuel to the flame," meaning that it causes an argument, and typically a nasty one. I believe in marriage whole-heartedly. I say if a couple is having issues, let them work it out. There are numerous marriage counselors and shrinks in the world and I am sure that their problems will be solved.