vi_spex
Peacefulwarrior

maybe is a powerfull word when there is no answer

vi_spex

Pro

your imaginary answer for there being a god or not is as good as your answer for how many fingers i am showing behind my back
Peacefulwarrior

Con

I love a quote I heard the other day.........."whenever I hear someone saying "I'm just telling it like it is", it so often means that they are telling it like "they are". I feel the same goes for questions we can ask.

To use the works "maybe" and "powerful" and "no answer" in such a small question is quite a feat in an effort to begin a dialogue or debate about God. However, based on my anecdotal quote from above, personal perception becomes seemingly relevant, as we usually use words to express where we are in our own minds.

We are all in the process of "becoming", and the only truth is that of our own, from our own perspective. No two "truths" are required to be the same. That is only conditioning from society, and the way we feel connected to others.
vi_spex

Pro

how many fingers am i showing behind my back right now?
is god true?

same answer

Peacefulwarrior

Con

You are holding five behind your back. We all have five.

Let's see, the definition of "true" is correct in accordance with fact or reality". I know my reality, at least at this present moment? What is yours?
Peacefulwarrior

Con

thank you for making my first debate so delightfully successful! It's ok to see life with indecision.
Peacefulwarrior

Con

well done.
vi_spex

Pro

last chance to not fail miserably
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Starting round 3 it gets kinda awkward.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
noob
Posted by V5RED 1 year ago
V5RED
I think this troll should take some time off, he just isn't funny anymore. We all know he will just post inane crap in every debate he is in. It is boring.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
only the agnostic is able to see both atheists and theists are wrong

your claims.. are nothing without any kind of counter proposition, and the more claims you make simple proves your faulty position
Posted by KyronTheWise 1 year ago
KyronTheWise
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. Time to feed troll.

Notice I didn't say small i's. I said lowercase. Small does not equal lowercase. In proper arguments, you are not to change the other's words without their agreement. Also, n speech, case is not used.

Furthermore, if you are trying to be philosophical....you are doing it like a fool. Philosophy isn't giving deep sounding one liners. It's respecting your opposition, and trying to work with them to come to a conclusion. Now, I'm not assuming you are trying to be philosophical. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't. If I had to guess though, judging by your youtube history, I'd say you are. Anyways, please, even if you are going to attempt to keep stringing together poorly formatted pie in the sky claims, at least respect your opponents.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Hmmm... Actually, I agree with vi_spex this time. If someone is able to challenge vi_spex, go ahead.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
you dont have those, thats why you cant give up
Posted by PointyDelta 1 year ago
PointyDelta
You don't talk in small is.

Kyron, you want to take this? I'm sick of not having a proper debate.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
so what you do in a conversation where some one says i, you make them big in your mind or knock the other guy out? he might be talking in small i's you know
Posted by KyronTheWise 1 year ago
KyronTheWise
If it is true that you are seeking debates and not trying to troll, please use proper grammar and spelling. Lowercase I's cause me pain when they are used by themselves.