van114
alex0828

metro PCS has the best Unlimited Plan.

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
Started: 8/3/2011 Category: Technology

van114

Pro

Meto PCS has the best calling and texting plan out there for family and one individual. I try using other phone plan but but none of them seems to work as good as metro Pcs plans. Take for example sprint make u pay 79.99 a month for using the blackberry curve when you can just pay 40 dollars a month using the blackberry curve for blackberry. I know must people out there have family who have phone to stay connected to them. Some family also have family member who live far away from them, like on college campuses and other counttries. But you see if you fall in that situation you can to get the Metro Pcs plan for you and your family member. so stop using OTHER NETWORK and take full charge to Metro Pcs.
alex0828

Con

I accept this argument even though I had some trouble understanding the grammar of my opponent and I look forward to a good debate. My opponent believes that MetroPCS has the cheapest service but I am not sure if he believes their service is the most extensive (clarify?) If this debate were about only the price of MetroPCS I would have no argument, but it is not, and the main argument I will push is that even though MetroPCS is cheap, it is not good quality.

First, let's see what other people think of it. A webite called Cnet, among other things, allows people to make review and ratings for different products. After 219 user reviews, the average was 2 stars out of five. Cnet also allows users to rate peoples reviews by saying whether the review was helpful or unhelpful. Interestingly enough, the most helpful reviews as selected by the Cnet user community were the ratings of 1 star and 2 star whereas the 5 star reviews were deemed on average the least helpful. After finding reviews from around the internet, many claims of MetroPCS being dishonest and scamming them have popped up. Many people have said that the company tells them they didn't pay a bill when they really did, or will tell the people that their warranty has expired even when it has not.

Secondly, MetroPCS coverage fails to deliver. Dropped calls, unreceived text messages, and just poor overall service are very common if you happen to be in a store, or travelling to a different state, or even in your own house.

Sometimes you get what you pay for, MetroPCS is cheap because it is possibly the worst phone service one could buy, price isn't everything, quality is important.

Thank you for your time.
van114

Pro

As a mathematical construct without any empirical control, string theory seems to transcend by
means of its increasing self-immunization more and more the context of physics, to become finally
a form of mathematically inspired metaphysics of nature. There are many indications of a return to
the modalities of an ancient or even a presocratic thinking about nature, although achieved
indirectly through a highly complex mathematical apparatus.

Here it should be remembered that the ancient philosophy of nature with its rejection of any
empirical control can be characterized by two fundamental assumptions: (i) that our rationality
enables us to understand nature by means of pure reflection, without any necessity of empirical
research, and (ii) that experiments do not make accessible nature (physis) as it is, but, quite the
opposite, they produce artifacts which cannot be identified with nature.[2]
alex0828

Con

My opponent has obviously either made a serious mistake with his post or thinks he is being funny. I will assume the first as it is much more likely. In an attempt to keep the debate fair I will not post a round 2 argument.
Posted by alex0828 5 years ago
alex0828
@Abe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAH i literraly laughed out loud when i saw your voting comment hahahaahah
Posted by alex0828 5 years ago
alex0828
BTW i forgot to list my sources for round 1, here they are.
http://reviews.cnet.com...
http://www.complaintsboard.com...
Vote Placed by ApostateAbe 5 years ago
ApostateAbe
van114alex0828Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro is correct and well-written on the subject of string theory and classical metaphysics.
Vote Placed by larztheloser 5 years ago
larztheloser
van114alex0828Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct is for pro essentially forfeiting, arguments is for con coming up with a good enough answer to pro's assertions, sources is because pro didn't have any. This is probably the easiest vote I've ever had to give. Pro, you might not be the best debater, but you can at least try!