victoria56
ASB

michael jackson alive

victoria56

Pro

to my belief micheal jackson is still alive but his familly does not know this. you may ask how did he get away with it well god and jackson only know but he may have not relized what he done when he done it cause there was so much going on he had a lot of bad pupblistaty and that mite be one of the main reasons jackson facked his death yes i agree he was a great pop singer but he did have bad just like every one else exepct he could not take it and if jackson is reading any of this then maybe he will are already reliezed what a mistake he made but he can not fix it with out more bad pupblistaty but all well we all will never be exactly sure were jackson is till we see him but i think i got engouh evadents to prove this any one willing to tell me their views great
ASB

Con

I will take this debate.
to be alive:
living, especially still living, and not dead.
ENCARTA DICTIONARY

My opponent says she has proof of this.
If she does I would surely be the first one to jump on the computer and tell my friends the news.

victoria56

Pro

yes my proof my be wrong and am sorry if i mess something up my first time using this web site but as i was sayin yes my proof could be proven wrong and i am a great fan of his music and wish he was around to produce more but what facts do you have saying that hes dead for sure that he did not fake his own death ?
ASB

Con

Hmm very interesting, you asked me if I could prove my side of the story. Well, when I was looking for sources that tried to prove Michael Jackson's death, I also saw stories that tried to prove that Jackson was still alive.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Prosecutors this week begin offering evidence that Michael Jackson's doctor is responsible for the pop star's death in a case that could hinge on who gave the singer a fatal dose of a powerful drug he used for sleep.

Dr. Conrad Murray, Jackson's physician in 2009, has been charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death, and a Los Angeles judge on Tuesday starts the preliminary hearing -- largely seen by legal experts as a formality -- to determine if enough evidence exists to bring the physician to a full trial.

http://news.yahoo.com...

However, I do think that this is proof enough that Jackson is dead.
If there was a cover-up, and Jackson was still alive, there would be people involved in Michael Jackson's cover-up.
Seeing that Dr. Conrad Murray gave Jackson the pills in the first place, he would be the first person involved. Then it would've been the doctor who gave Jackson the shot, then it would be the people who knowingly carried Jackson's "alive body", then it would've been the judge. There are too many people that would have been involved.
Now, why would the physician stand trial for possibly killing Jackson do you think if he was involved that he would take a hit for Jackson. Now, if Jackson was dead, which is the more plausible option, the physician would not be standing trial. For again there would be too many people involved in the cover-up.

victoria56

Pro

well good points i will give you that but, what if the doctor helped jackson prononce he was dead? what if jackson got the doctor and the people to carry his alive body to the grave and, to keep them silence paid them off. there would be very little people helping him the doctor, people who carried his tomb and one other to help him get out and escape.
ASB

Con

This is all speculation,
A person could survive being buried in a coffin for 1-2 hours depending on how they conserve oxygen.
http://www.chacha.com...

How long did Michael Jackson's funeral last?

About 4 hours

http://wiki.answers.com...

Sorry about the size of the wording. Just copy and pasting. You see if there was an alive body in there, that person would be dead before long. So, if Jackson was still alive, I do not think that he would have been in the coffin. Therefore, he did not attend his own funeral.
Please present your facts on why you think Jackson is alive.
victoria56

Pro

jackson could have had an oxagen tank which aloud him to breath. yes i dont have tons of facts yet it is true by reasoning to say he may be alive if you look at all of the possibilities
ASB

Con

Hmm, so when during the funeral service did Michael Jackson pop open the trunk. When people were giving their grievances or after they buried Jackson in the ground.
victoria56

Pro

he could have had it made put under the bedding of the casket after everyone left he got out except the person who helped him out
ASB

Con

Have you ever been to a funeral... I have been to about a dozen funerals. Military funerals, it is part of my job, I do this as a service for my country. In my times that I have done funerals, there have been no times where everyone just happens to disappear so that someone can escape from a coffin.
Posted by Meatros 6 years ago
Meatros
"there have been no times where everyone just happens to disappear so that someone can escape from a coffin."

On top of a post that was somber in nature (the amount of funerals ASB has gone to) this was just hilarious.
Posted by Meatros 6 years ago
Meatros
I enjoyed this debate - I realize that it wasn't serious, but it was refreshing.
Posted by gavin.ogden 6 years ago
gavin.ogden
Well, what can I say? At least both of you were cordial, I guess.
Posted by ASB 6 years ago
ASB
that last comment was hilarious
Posted by Sonofkong 6 years ago
Sonofkong
That's because he's a werewolf and werewolfs can only be killed by a silver bullet.
Posted by Loserboi 6 years ago
Loserboi
MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE. His music will live on forever, and his music was a part of his soul, a part of him is still alive today.
Posted by annhasle 6 years ago
annhasle
o.O
Vote Placed by SimonN 6 years ago
SimonN
victoria56ASBTied
Vote Placed by Meatros 6 years ago
Meatros
victoria56ASBTied
Vote Placed by gavin.ogden 6 years ago
gavin.ogden
victoria56ASBTied
Vote Placed by Grape 6 years ago
Grape
victoria56ASBTied