iloveapplesandbananas
Swagmasterpoopoo

minecraft is da best game ever! thug boss

Swagmasterpoopoo
Started: 1/24/2014 Category: Games

iloveapplesandbananas

Pro

Okay first minecraft is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! accept first!!!!!!! its so f un and i play it everydayy!!!!! so fun!!!!!!! im so smart and eveyone is so jealous cuase i get to play it for 3 ours evryday! i play on a lot of servers and in one im a admin yay1 i get to see if there is hackers i hate hackers so anoying!!!!!
Swagmasterpoopoo

Con

Hello. I gladly accept your debate. I will be proving why Minecraft is not the best game ever. I suppose the first round is acceptance only?
iloveapplesandbananas

Pro

1. idk why u are using sombody else's picture for ur profile pic. i found it on google......
2. minecraft is so awesome its educational and its encourgeing building
3. ucan communicate with other peple
4. u feel good about urself when u play
5. it is creative
6. so fun!!!1 i am a admin so boss!!!!
Swagmasterpoopoo

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for his relatively speedy response.

Refutation:
"1. idk why u are using sombody else's picture for ur profile pic. i found it on google......"

Thats my picture you idiot...I know its on google...It was from my tumblr...

"2. minecraft is so awesome its educational and its encourgeing building"

IS miecraft really educational though? Pro is saying that teaching kids that green creatures called "creepers" make hissing sounds at night, then blow up. Also, minecraft teaches us that zombies and skeleton archers are real things. And are spiders supposed to be the same size as humans?

"3. ucan communicate with other peple"

You're spelling is terrible. Please learn English. Also, you can communicate with basically anything nowadays. People who communicate in video games tend to use acronyms such as "lol" or "gtg". These terms are grammatically incorrect and teaches kids in the wrong way.

"4. u feel good about urself when u play"

Do you feel good about yourself when you die to mobs, then forget to set your respawn point? Didn't think so.

"5. it is creative"

It really isn't that creative considering the fact that its based on survival, and so many games are survival oriented. But I do agree that it has some creative aspects, such as the graphics.

"6. so fun!!!1 i am a admin so boss!!!!"

Some people find survival games boring. Also, you may only find the game enjoyable because you are admin and have certain commands. Other people who do not have these privileges probably think its pointless.

A better game then minecraft would be League of Legends for example.
League is a more exciting games because their are many more options for gameplay. Each game is unique, since you are usually queued with new people each game and new champions as well. Ill probably go into the game more in the next round :)
iloveapplesandbananas

Pro

please do not use bad words on this...
i never said anything about creepers or skeletons or zombies or spiders. u are lying. and you never rebuttled my building point...

the key word is "tend". u have no statistics or known fact that people use acronyms.

i am amused at how you know so much about minecraft, its ironic

you have no statistics and you are just assuming that people think its pointless... proof please?

league of legends in your opinion is a better game. its not always about you u know.....
Swagmasterpoopoo

Con

"please do not use bad words on this.."

Sorry, it's just I do not like it when people falsely accuse me of random things, such as a fake profile... :/

"the key word is "tend". u have no statistics or known fact that people use acronyms."

It is true that I do not have a number to represent how often the word "lol" is used. However, the fact that "lol" along with other acronyms were added to the Oxford English Dictionary signifies that internet acronyms are widely used. If they were not used commonly, then they would have never been added to a dictionary.

"i am amused at how you know so much about minecraft, its ironic"

I do not see how this is ironic. The fact that I know things about Minecraft does not mean that I think Minecraft is the best game ever, therefore, there is no irony here.

"you have no statistics and you are just assuming that people think its pointless... proof please?"

You have no statistics either so your point is invalid.

"league of legends in your opinion is a better game. its not always about you u know....."

With this logic, that must mean that it is not always about you either. Therefore the motion that minecraft is the best game ever is simply your opinions, and not a fact.

Pro has failed to explain why Minecraft is "da best game ever!" Because of this, I beg of you to vote con!
Also, play League of Legends!
Posted by Keiichi 3 years ago
Keiichi
Definitely an interesting if not hilarious read.
Would vote for da swagsta if I could.
Posted by Obliterix 3 years ago
Obliterix
The contender, first of all, had a lot more correct spelling/grammar usage, the instigator, did not. Regardless of that, the contender did make more convincing arguments. I also find it odd how the instigator puts this as an argument: "1. idk why u are using sombody else's picture for ur profile pic. i found it on google......" what kind of argument is that?! If i could vote, I would vote for the contender. Good job.
Posted by Swagmasterpoopoo 3 years ago
Swagmasterpoopoo
I forgot to source my website for the 3rd round

Posted by Swagmasterpoopoo 3 years ago
Swagmasterpoopoo
Ugh why did you make a 10 day voting period...
Posted by jordanwright 3 years ago
jordanwright
minecraft sucks and is a waste of time go do something with your life
Posted by Swagmasterpoopoo 3 years ago
Swagmasterpoopoo
That was gonna be my argument lol
Posted by PiercedPanda 3 years ago
PiercedPanda
:D league of legends is better than minecraft
Posted by GodChoosesLife 3 years ago
GodChoosesLife
interesting debate...
Posted by Swagmasterpoopoo 3 years ago
Swagmasterpoopoo
yea i noticed oh well :P
Posted by PiercedPanda 3 years ago
PiercedPanda
iloveapplesandbananas is a troll
Vote Placed by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
iloveapplesandbananasSwagmasterpoopooTied
Reasons for voting decision: As con pointed out pro had several misspellings. Con made good arguments about why minecraft wasn't all it's cracked up to be. Those arguments were never refuted and most of them simply ignored.