Crimsonsky410
FieryBraixen

minecraft or terraria

Started: 3/25/2016 Category: Games

Crimsonsky410

Pro

i vote for minecraft, because it is 3d and it inspires you to do anything you want. terraria is more about fighting, whereas minecraft is building
FieryBraixen

Con

Personally, I say Terraria is a better video game in general. Remember, only because a game is three-dimensions doesn't always make it better too. My opponent is general as to what he/she means that it can inspire you to do "anything". What does "anything" mean? Terraria overall just has more content in it, for example:
More weapons
More armor
More blocks (Which can lead to creative designs that match the level of Minecraft designs)
More items to place in your house than Minecraft (Cooking pots or campfires)
The only way Minecraft can match the amount of items Terraria has and etc. is by installing mods in. However, with Terraria, it's all installed in a single package of a game! (Instead of individually downloading mods).
Overall, there are very few categories in which Minecraft beats, and many more categories in which Terraria beats.
Crimsonsky410

Pro

Crimsonsky410 forfeited this round.
FieryBraixen

Con

Since my opponent has not responded, all things that I have said in the previous round stands, with some additions:
Terraria also has a cheaper price, it's across more platforms (such as the Nintendo 3DS).
Lastly, the community of Minecraft isn't exactly the best, for example, Super Minecraft Kid, an infamous Youtuber who both screams and cusses at extremely loud volumes.
That conclude my second argument.
Crimsonsky410

Pro

Crimsonsky410 forfeited this round.
FieryBraixen

Con

FieryBraixen forfeited this round.
Posted by MltnDmnd 8 months ago
MltnDmnd
His argument about minecraft having a worse community? I thought this was about the game itself, not the people who play it.
Posted by FieryNyan 8 months ago
FieryNyan
I will accept this debate if we're comparing vanilla minecraft to vanilla terraria.