xxxxx55555
piefav

minecraft vs roblox

xxxxx55555
Started: 12/10/2015 Category: Games

xxxxx55555

Con

Vote from Minecraft. Roblox is a copy.
piefav

Pro

Roblox cannot be copy of Minecraft, as Minecraft was released in 2009, and Roblox was released in 2006 (Originally released as "Dynablocks" in 2004).
xxxxx55555

Con

xxxxx55555 forfeited this round.
piefav

Pro

Vote pro.
Posted by piefav 1 year ago
piefav
@Themeaman909 Good to know I'm losing because of some guy's one sided opinion. :|
Posted by Themeaman909 1 year ago
Themeaman909
Roblox sucks balls! It's for eight year olds, and Minecraft is much more original. All of the people on Roblox are annoying little brats, and you can't get away from them, because the whole thing forces you to play online with others.
Posted by BIBLETHUMPER 1 year ago
BIBLETHUMPER
Go con mincraft is boss! roblox just durps up my pc! And on roblox people say i shouldnt play cuz im a girl! Mincraft is da best! go Con!
Posted by Caity18951 1 year ago
Caity18951
I used to be a Robloxer and I found out that roblox had installed a virus on my computer that slowed it down and eventually made my computer freeze and crash. Do to this, I am a Minecrafter now. NOW AND FOREVER!!!!
Posted by BlackRoseWolfRei 1 year ago
BlackRoseWolfRei
Honestly, I like Minecraft more than Roblox because of the history, graphics, and mods that come with it. The mods themselves make Minecraft a better contender, even if they are all fan-created.
Posted by raskuseal 1 year ago
raskuseal
I don't think it really matters which came out first, either way, Minecraft is far Superior than Roblox for a crap-load of reasons: better graphics, game-play, mechanics, and universality with mods, skins, and texture packs. ALTHOUGH Minecraft IS starting to be a crappy game now because of the new updates that Microsoft is making ever since they bought the rights to it. They added stuff like shields, swinging tool delays, and a couple of other annoying things. That just feels like a tacked on mod. If we wanted that crap, we could just add a mod or two. Now it feels like a mod we just can't remove no matter how much we hate it. so, I am never updating Minecraft beyond 1.7.10. That probably the best version before everything starts to go downhill thanks to Microsoft.
Posted by Luigi_138 1 year ago
Luigi_138
honestly don't like Roblox because it lags for me more than Minecraft and it is too confusing for new players unless you have someone to help you. I WILL NOT VOTE because I don't know that much about Roblox other than that.
Posted by Zarroette 1 year ago
Zarroette
Sir, are you in favour of Minecraft?
Vote Placed by Themeaman909 1 year ago
Themeaman909
xxxxx55555piefavTied
Reasons for voting decision: A two round debate is kind of dumb, because con only gets one round to debate. We need a rematch, but pro's argument about it coming out before was just dumb, and I see it used all the time. Roblox copied minecraft in its WAY early stages (when it was still called Cave Game). Con gave no arguments, but from playing both games, I can see that the multiplayer is all out better in Minecraft due to how dumb and bratty most Robloxian can be, and Roblox features no single player mode (which sucks!)
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
xxxxx55555piefavTied