Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Rap Battle : The Rap God Series

Mikal

Con stars in round 1 and passes in the last round to even out the rounds. This is the Rap God Series, where each round will not be a typical battle but have an element to it. Round 1 : Pokemon Use Pokemon to Diss your adversary Round 2 : Anime Use anime shows and characters to diss your adversary Round 3 : Music Use songs, artists, etc to diss your adversary Round 4 : TV series (non anime) Use TV Shows that are not anime to diss your adversary __________...

Challenge Period
8 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Tacos vs. Burritos

DomriRade4444
AlwaysRight12345

First Round Acceptance. I am for Burritos. No forfeits. Good luck....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

The Jews have intentionally attacked our freedom

Wylted

By jews I mean The nation of Israel and by freedom I mean liberty and by liberty I mean the U.S.S. Liberty. Will edit this later. Use comments to show interest....

Challenge Period
18 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

TH bans facebook in our country

agamattnon

The house bans facebook in our country because of many reasons First round acceptance only...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Soccer is better than Flag Football

whitefoxvt
alrplay

I think that soccer is better than flag football....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Model Debate : Hot Girls

Mikal
dtaylor971

Note : This was an idea that either bsh or annie came up with, but I liked the concept. Each round each user will post 5 pictures of a model. All the pictures that are posted in one round must be of the same model. Meaning there will be 4 different models used throughout the course of this debate, with 20 pictures total. The name of the model should be included with their age, height, and weight. Con Will start the debate in round 1, and pass in round 5 to even out the rounds. Ju...

Voting Period
219 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Climate Change

GSK
gavynwre

A discussion whether climate change is a real occurring event or not....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Rap Battle

Mikal
billgreatss

Con starts and passes in the final round to even out the rounds....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

It doesn't mean it's better when it is classical.

Mattyyy
MattStPaul

Too many brainwashed people are saying. This is a classic so it's better. NO Con: Classics are better....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Resolved: You should vote in affirmation

DaChinky88
bandeep

Or else...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago