Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

is freebies killing economics?

staraa
CSH_ZWang

I am totally against of the topic. Firat llet me know you about freebies iteams somthing which is delivered without charge or free of cost...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is clear cutting bad

Sonicboom
uwaga

Just a few words, CLEARCUTTING SUCKS!!!! it destroys the environment and kills animals, I would love to get more opinions, so please agree...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Battleship USS Iowa would destroy the Battleship Yamato.

Dark_Soul

It's simple the USS Iowa would destroy the Yamato and would be able to return to port for repairs. Debate against me if you dare....

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Church of Nihilism - Sermon Contest

Envisage

*This debate is closed, leave a message if you wish to accept* Note that this debate is debatable by anyone, you do not need to be a nihilist of any stripe to debate this. Overview: I have dabbled with the idea of nihilist churches, mostly for humor value, but with a serious flavor. Thus, this debate is to be made in the following context: A new "Church of Nihilism" has just opened in Texas, US, and you are to prepare the opening sermon for the first congregation of nihilists (and others...

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Climate change is real and caused by humans

hopkinst
Lee001

I will be arguing that climate change is real and caused by humans, and is an urgent problem for the world at large. Good luck proving me wrong, since it's been proven right....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

nike or under armour

soccer10921
foxwell64

I think that Nike is way better then under armour...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Resolved: On balance, the benefits of genetically modified foods outweigh the harms

KonstanBen
JimmyBoJangles

I look forward to an interesting debate! Rules: 1: Round 1 is for acceptance only. No definitions or arguments. 2: Round 2 is for opening statements only, no refutations. 3: Rounds 3-4 are for whatever you want. 4: Round 5 is for closing arguments only, nothing that hasn't gotten talked about and no new evidence. 5: In the case of contradicting definitions, the judges should use the definition based on whichever side was best able to defend theirs with either logic or sources. 6: Unless...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is healthy school lunches a lost cause?

cobra3gt
ResponsiblyIrresponsible

I say that michelle obama is screwing us over in this stupid whole wheat crap. teens even protest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IB7NDUSBOo...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

WAR GAME: Chosen Nation vs. Chosen Nation

RetroToast
The-Voice-of-Truth

THIS DEBATE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCEPT. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PM ME! Same rules as The-Voice-of-Truth's war games. From: http://www.debate.org/debates/WAR-GAME-SCENARIO-Russia-Versus-Chosen-Nation/5/ 1. When you accept the debate, state your country, and state the numbers of your armed forces (aircraft, men, ships, etc.). Use this source for military numbers ONLY, as it is the most reliable: http://www.globalfirepower.com......... 2. Each country's turn can range from about 3 days to 1 m...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago