Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Unlimited Debate Response Time

bluemariodog
SocialistAtheistNutjob

Does having an unlimited amount of time to respond on a debate on a website Like this one help you develop debatability skill as a real world application. Question being is because here you can give a response to a question five hours after its been asked and you have thought it over but in a real argument you only have a few seconds to analyze and remark back to a real world argument....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Continue the sentence

EmilyRose.M
emmalynn

It is the year 3020 and we are in .......

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Evolution

TheRussian
daley

I will be arguing for evolution, and my opponent will be arguing against it. BoP is shared. Please begin your argument....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Romeo and Juliet were stupid

BblackkBbirdd
DakotaDebate

If 'Romeo and Juliet' happened today, most people would think they were morons alongside a few of the other characters.How serious we take this in the debate is up to you!...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Homosexual Marriage

opettey
EchoboostX4

I'm pro-same sex marriage. I feel that it's neurological, and that you're born with the attraction to a gender, just like the types of people you like. I also believe that it's not wrong, and allowing gay marriage will not harm anyone, or anything. I'm all for hearing out people's opinions. I do love to counter so be prepared, I suppose....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

Resolved: Mikal's Fiance Marina Is Possibly GodChoosesLife

Ajabi
Kc1999

This debate is impossible to accept. If you want to accept, please post it in the comment section and we can debate this if you like. The motion is clear that this house believes that there is a possibility that GodChoosesLife is Mikal's fiance Marina, it is the opponents duty to show the negative of this that is that there is no possibility that Mikal's girlfriend Marina is secretly Marie. There is a shared Burden of Proof. First round for acceptance only. I have permission from...

Debating Period
49 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

The Illuminati is real

SomebodyThatYouDontKnow
Holmes221B

The Illuminati exists. There is proof everywhere yet people deny that they exist. The Illuminati was dissolved during the purge in 1700. But some members escaped and lived in secrecy manipulating world governments for the preparation of the world for the coming of the Anti-Christ. You see it everywhere, the media, company logos and celebrities. They use an advanced form of psychological warfare to try and manipulate your minds, and the scary thing is that most people are unaware of this. I am op...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

A Brutal Research Made On Fungi

Aerogant
9spaceking

I spent 1 hour of research to prove to you that I'm not fooling around, so here it goes. My more in-depth theory on what fungi is, along with very interesting things to consider which I put together based upon this research. The fungi exists in both water and land - there's more land species than water species. The mushroom is shaped like a jelly fish, so I cross-referenced the human fingers to that of a jelly fish's ability to use its "what seems like a finger" to electrocute, after also res...

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Non Medical Use of Marijuana SHOULD Be Legal in the United States

littlemermaid
donald.keller

Non medical use of marijuana should be legal in the United States because of it's history, it's positive impact on people, and because it will make the state a better place. Marijuana has many uses, not just to be smoked, but to make cloth and paper. Think about how using marijuana for these purposes would benefit this state as a whole. Marijuana could be a BILLION dollar industry, if just that. We could get out of debt as a state because of the uses that marijuana has. Marijuana also has SUCH...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Russia vs. USA (War)

TheRussian
AsianGenius

In this debate, we will be arguing about the military of the US and Russia. My opponent may decide whether he wants to argue only Russia vs. US, or Russia/China vs. NATO. I will arguing for Russia's/China's victory, while my opponent will be arguing for USA's/NATO's victory. In this scenario, the USA/NATO will attack, although if my opponent wants to change this and gives good reasons, then we'll change it to where Russia/China is attacking. After identifying which one (NATO vs. Russia/China or...

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago