Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Wikipedia should be considered a viable source on DDO

Daltonian

This debate is currently impossible to accept. If you are interested, clarify so by either giving me a PM or saying so in the comments. This filter only exists to prohibit trolls from accepting.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Debate Information:* Round 1...

Challenge Period
44 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

The dangerous world we live in( autonomy used by some countries for right to intervention of army)

Harrysingh
charlie97

The shooting down of MH17 and the loss of 298 innocent lives is a criminal act of terror which needs to be condemned in the strongest possible terms. Condemnation is both necessary and overdue by everyone. This does not have to wait till a final determination is made on culpability. It is entirely irrelevant whether the system that launched the surface to air missile was acquired by from manufacturers directly or stolen from Ukrainian armory. Equally, those responsible for this heinous crime mus...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Pepsi better than coca cola

salitaly123
FuzzyCatPotato

Coca cola tastes better but its run by Zionist Jews, Pepsi last longer and tastes better when flat and also helps with digestion drink with meal and you will be on the shitter in less than 5 minutes guaranteed . Prediction Pepsi wins by flying knee round 2 Referee- irn bru...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

cocaine better than heroin

salitaly123
Rusydi23

Cocaine better than heroin because you are not referred to as a crackheaad ifnyou have some coke...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is AIDS Gods way of ridding the world of homosexuals?

TheMoralCompass2014
creedhunt

I am going to take the stance of agreement that AIDS is indeed Gods way of punishing homosexuals for their defiance. In order to oppose this in the debate you must assume that God exists as this debate is formed under that assumption. You must provide statistics or research to establish any claims you may wish to perpetuate. This debate is only in reference to the United States so I don't want to hear about Africa or monkeys. Please also note that the debate period is one hour per round....

Voting Period
24 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Benefits of the Ethical Treatment of Livestock Outweigh the Disadvantages

ThoughtsandThoughts
Envisage

I have selected Envisage as my opponent! =) Definitions: Ethical treatment of livestock: This includes, but is not limited to stunning & rendering animals unconscious before they are slaughtered, minimizing livestock's stress before slaughter, handling animals well, and providing them with healthy living conditions. For further details, see Humane Handling of Livestock standards as defined by the USDA. [1] In this debate, I will also apply ethical standards to all avian creatures, like chick...

Debating Period
13 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Is homosexuality unnatural?

TheMoralCompass2014
Daltonian

In this debate I will illustrate that homosexuality is indeed an unnatural human behavior and that this fact alone is sufficient reason to deny homosexuals the ability to marry. Many people claim that the government has no reason for prohibiting ssm in more than half the US. As always evidence for claims that are not common knowledge will be required. Best of luck to my opponent!...

Debating Period
15 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

You Choose The Resolution!

Dakota-Hiltzman
AlexanderOc

Introduction Whoever accepts should offer three debate topics in the first round. I will chose one of those three, and we'll debate it starting in round two. Con may offer No resolutional analysis, framework, definitions or arguments in round one. Nothing may be posted aside from Con's three resolutions and a short Greeting. It will be my right to interpret the resolutions the way I want to, and Con should not violate my right to interpret these resolutions by offering additional...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Veganism

Agnostic_Meatatarian
DDhananjay

I am arguing veganism is so far not making a big enough impact on meat companies, as well as it is not more moral to not eat meat then it is to eat it, and lastly that we can use natural grazing methods to improve the environment....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Why don't have any debate about books?

a.paxton
benloti

Book support us a huge of knowledge but there are 2 sides of content of book. Right information or wrong information. So we need many debate to discuss which book we should read and which book we shouldn't?...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago