Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Dis rap battle.

madness
opinionatorr

RULES: Spelling and grammar are not counted, neither are sources. Only "most convincing argument matters." which will be awarded to the better rap. Swearing must be kept within moderation, but is allowed. Round one you can either just accept or begin the rap battle. I don't mind either way. I would like a worthy opponent, as this will make me work harder to try to win, which will produce a better rap battle. This is just for fun, so take no offence. I will be dissin your mother....

Debating Period
13 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Animal testing

paigeahill
RaidingGames

I think that animal testing should be illegal, people say it helps with medical advances but it really does not. Animal testing is 43% accurate when it comes back to humans. Animals feel emotionally and physically the same way as we do. They do not through themselves at us willing to be tested on ready for a long suffering painful death but we do it to them anyways its wrong to test on them. There are other ways that we can test medicines, like artificial skins. What's your opinion on animal tes...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Which is better? 0.7 (pro) or 0.5 (con) lead/graphite

Swimwithcats
boii77

First Round for acceptance only. 0.7 is my position and 0.5 is yours. This topic has divided nations, it is time we settle it....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Why debate.org should improve it current website

Fonghoyu

Currently whenever I try to searching for a topic. The unreliable search system of this website can't pick up keywords or phrases. Which made the searching experience quite uncomfortable. Furthermore, sometime when im able to get a proper topic. But by clicking on next would often lead up to irreverent topic. This is the main issues i have encounter and i think should be improved upon for a better surfing experience for all people that visit this website....

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Your Final of Three Needed

Mharman
JohnDoe360

You just need to accept this and agree for it to end in a tie, and also type something....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Voting ability

JohnDoe360
Mharman

I want to vote...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Novels are better than the movies based on novels

Jocularly_Solemn
Jonbonbon

This is for anyone who thinks that movies based on novels are better than the novels themselves. Thanks to the person who accepts this challenge. The first two rounds shall be used to explain the views of the participants on the topic with suitable examples. The third round will be the concluding round. I am comparing the two ( Novels and Movies based on novels) considering only the people who can afford these commodities and have the skills to understand them. I would like to give some...

Debating Period
23 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Men are smarter & stronger than women

MarleysLawsOfNavigation

I would like thank to whoever accepts this challenge. Throughout this debate, I will be discussing: -Physically Strength -Mental & Emotional Don't get me wrong, I have huge respect for women. Mental And Emotional: Men are a lot smarter than women, mostly because womens brain accounts to 0.6% of their bodyweight, but on the other hand, men equate to 1.2%. Now just look at all the things men have invented compared to what women have invented. Women have only invented 25 things, and m...

Challenge Period
13 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Wolves are overrated

Krookednook
mbrownie

Now, let me start off by saying that I don`t hate wolves. I just think that they are overrated and obsessed over in common media. I mean, is creating werewolf fanfics and spamming anyone who dislikes your `beautiful creatures` really necessary? I believe wolves are cool, but there are other creatures out there that deserve the love wolves get much more than a dogs wild counterpart....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should china be bombed?

vgggggggggg
313233qwe123

What do you think...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago