Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The Earth is an immovable hollow concavity within which the celestial sphere rotates.

Gungnir
DasGerman

Sun, moon, stars and planets all rotate within the earth. This is contained within at least one glass or similar sphere. Direct evidence of this is rainbow manifestation, which cannot be recreated without a glass or mirror in a controlled setting....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Should terrorist be detained without trial

jim.org
SonicAndRapBattles

I think it should because you neighbor could be a terrorist...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Choose the Topic debate!!!

fire_wings

Resolution: Choose the Topic Debate!StrucutreRound 1, accept and put 5 debate topics.Round 2, I choose a topic...

Challenge Period
23 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

A majority of guys favorite color is blue

its.chandler
Micahwill

I asked my brother this question and he said no, but I think that it is. If you go in the men's section at the store, you will see a lot of blue. If you just ask them, they will say blue. I've been doing a survey on this and so far blue is the majority,...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Spaghetti

Raizel
evanveloz

I don't like spaghetti because the sauce....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

batman vrs batman which one is better

CAHAL101
lwittman

so want to face off with batman vrs batman lets see which bat wins this one round one accept round 2 debate and thanks...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Who would win in a fight, Galactus(con) or the Phoenix force(pro) ?

Thatguy01
SegBeg

I believe that Galactus is more than capable of destroying Phoenix force. The fact alone that Stan Lee and Jack Kirby created him simply to be the most powerful being in the universe is a testament to just how powerful he is. He wields the power cosmic, which is well documented as the most powerful force in marvel. Not only that, he has the ultimate nullifier, which is capable if eliminating anything the user can think of, and for a near unknowing being such as Galactus, that could be the univer...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Should wolves be killed?

MWonderWolf
awilkows

Wolves should not be killed. What did they ever do to deserve this!? See how Yellowstone has flourished! And many other places. Wolves did nothing. How would you feel if you went out and when you came back your kids were killed by a force that you couldn't understand? Then you were killed too. Living in constant fear, wolves are very intelligent and do not deserve this unacceptable slaughtering and murdering....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Sprite or Sierra Mist

abiggs1256
jfields3157

Sprite is better than Sierra Mist by a long shot....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

idk

mikhaela
rio.aranas

hi...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago