Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Lyricism 101 - #1: 30 Bars

ShadowKingStudios

Rules-Not a troll debat-No Purple Circles-No DDO Character Avatars-Must have an uploaded pic as avatar-30 bars/lines-Con post his/her 30 in R1

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Flipkart"s "Big Billion Day a Epic Failure"?

BiggBoss
puck99

Yes it is a epic failure.....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

This website is what is wrong with humanity

cool.dude
Ragnar

I think that this website is everything that's a wrong with the human condition. Show some respect for others ideas...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Festive extravaganza is vindicated

Anuragch10
august55433

No it should not be vindicated. The money used for such festivals can be used for some better purposes. Festivals are a part of our lives. But the money should be used upto the level it is needed. It should not be exceeded....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Could Panem Be Successful Without The Hunger Games

booklover
raya36

I shall be arguing for no. The sole base on which Panem rests is that of justice and fear. This place could not exist without the creation of the Hunger Games. It keeps the districts in line and therefor protects them from being casualites of an uprising that could very well fail and most likely would if fought against the Capital. Note: Yes we have both read the full series and viewed all the movies this is a debate in which Katniss Everdeen or the Uprising shall be brought in to....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Valentine Morgenstern was correct in trying to eliminate demons and downworlders in TMI

booklover
raya36

Mr. Morgenstern was correct in trying to rid the world of these creatures to ensure the mundane and nephilim population would be safe in the future and present times. These creatures break the covenant laws every single day. The laws are set to keep us safe though they are just words with little to reinforce them. Spending time in the Silent City cells is not enough. These species can not exist and continue to cause the destruction of a bloodline with few carriers as it is....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Why are you guys so wrong?

Joe6969
SebUK

Why are you guys so wrong? its like it doesn't even make sense anymore....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Animal Testing

dynamicduodebaters
Joshianere

(INTRODUCTION)

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Should we really keep on killing thousands of animals to 'keep order'?

SirStegosaurus
whazzup

Is it really neccessary that we kill so much daily? Have you ever thought of all the lives being taken at this very second? I would like to establish that I am not against consuming meat, but it is the way we do it that bothers me so, so that I have made this debate today. Think about the indians. They only kill what was needed, and they survived. They made beautiful art and products, too. Now, we kill more than needed, and some of us gorge ourselves while others starve. If there was a limit, ma...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Resolved: playing devil's advocate is healthy.

Jonbonbon
LifeMeansGodIsGood

I have seen LifeMeansGodIsGood making the assertion that debaters who play devil's advocate are not respectable. I was originally going to make the resolution "good" instead of "healthy," but "good" felt a little too vague. We can actually choose a focus with healthy. I'm not really sure why LifeMeansGodIsGood doesn't like playing devil's advocate, so I couldn't really write a more in-depth resolution. I'm sure we'll get a little more in-depth during this debate. I haven't seen him support...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago