Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Friends

Kylie.Cunningham
Wumpy

Friends are good for you. I want to do a " fun debate"...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

am do the for seven the

TheDude03

u ar mean :(...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Clan Jangle presents: Decode this sentence.

Jangle_WankFred
Weltkaiser

What does this sentence mean?“.nemha ,srettat ni eb won llahs efil rieht rof riapsed ruoy lla dertah ruoy lla htiw stcejbus eniht ydobme ,sucirafuL sucinataS ,sucinomeD” sdarwkcab esrev siht daer mohw lla esurc I...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Clan jangle presents: Would you rather.

Jangle_WankFred

This is going to be a game of would you rather, however there is a twist. each answer you provide is secretly labelled as either 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4 at the end your score will be calculated on the chart of retardation which looks like this, 0_________15__________30. If you fall short of 15 then you are retarded and lose this debate, however if anyone scores above 15 then you win and are not retarded.

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Clan Jangle presents: Paragraph partners

Jangle_WankFred
aviatingmoon

The idea of this debate: I will begin by writing a paragraph and u must add your own, we will repeat. The winner will be decided by whoever adds the most interesting input. ___________________________________________________________________________________ I arose from my death like slumber, my downs begun hurting particular severely, as last night was an alcohol induced mess. My memory is vague at the best of...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

You Choose the Topic

bsh1

I would like to debate someone on something. Below are a list of topics that I am interested in, along with my preferred sides. The topics are listed in order of my interests, with the ones I'd like to debate most at the top. I reserve the right to accept or reject any applicant for any reason, though I intend to holistically examine applicants by their debating ability, the topics they've chosen, etc. If you're interested, please apply in the comments along with the topic you're interested...

Challenge Period
43 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Puppy Mills good or bad

Muller0519

Puppy mills are cruel they lock up animals in wire cages all their lives and the mothers barely live until they're 5 years old. The owners breed and breed the dog until they can't breed anymore then they kill them. Most puppies have lots of diseases and sicknesses when the people buy them. Some don't even get purchased and when they don't get purchased the price is either slashed or they kill them. Some puppies don't get fed and they eat each other which I think is cruel....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Clan Jangle presents: Puzzle master Jangle's most difficult questions.

Jangle_WankFred
JimShady

Answer all correctly to win.1) I have three carrots. If you take away two from me, how many do you have? 2) Please provide all the numbers from -100 to 100 that have the letter A in their spelling?3) How many sides does a circle have? 4) A crab keeper has 500 crabs, 3/8 of them drown underwater, how many are left?5) If my rooster lays an egg in my neighbors back garden, who owns the egg? 6) How can...

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

I want to comment

JustinPatrickShurie
qwzx

I just want to comment...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Clan jangle presents: "Impossibly hard questions only a genius could know"

Jangle_WankFred
sarmad5

Answer all questions correctly to win this debate. These questions all have academic qualities to them and support the general knowledge hypothesis. Answer all questions correctly to win this debate. 1) What’s the tallest building in the world? 2) Why can't you trust an atom? 3) What&...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago