Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Red Heelers are the best cattle dogs

rusty-q

Red Heelers are proved to listen very well to their masters. They are particularly smart and witty. They are relatively short, which makes them more agile. Some people think they're vicious, and they can be, if the owner allows them to be. Overall, they're just great dogs....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

should students be allowed to wear flip flops

andrewz61
Darckshadow

1. They expose your feet to bacteria, viral, and fungal infections. Any time your feet get particularly filthy (i.e., any time you wear your flip-flops in public), they're likely covered in some nasty things likes Staphylococcus, a bacteria that can irritate the skin on your foot in the best case or lead to amputation in the worst-case scenarios. (It depends on whether you have open wounds, like microwounds from exfoliation during a recent pedicure, or actual cuts, and your state of health when...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Is boruto going to be strong in the new boruto manga?

Sydonay
Prepare2Lose

Open to anyone who is a fan of Naruto and thinks we will see great things with the new manga. First of all let me just start with saying why I think Boruto isn't going to be great at all. Also facts will solely be based off the movie any and all facts that are from the new manga or Gaiden are irrelevant in this debate. First off unlike his dad he doesn't have any tailed beasts and from the movie (http://myanimelist.net/anime/28755/Boruto__Naruto_the_Movie) we can see he can barely even make a sm...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

The Atomic Bombs Should Have Been Dropped on Japan

H501
caty44444444

I believe that, despite popular opinion, the atomic bombs should have been dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Handguns and Automatic Guns Should be Outlawed for Civilian Use in the US

H501
SweetCandies

I believe that guns that exist only to hurt other human beings should be illegal for civilian use in the U.S. Note that I do not include hunting rifles and shotguns....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Topics I want to debate.

lannan13

I'm going to use this to keep a running list of the topics I'm interested in debating. Post in the comment section or PM me if you're interested in any of these.Here are the topics in no particular order with my preferred sides. Note that this debate is impossible to accept and if you accept this debate without my permission you automatically forfeit the debate.ResolutionsResolved: The USFG should mine asteroids. (Pro)Resolved: The USFG should coloni...

Challenge Period
45 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

World War One was Morally Ambiguous

H501

I believe that the Germans are unfairly portrayed as "evil" in World War One. While this was certainly true in World War Two, WW1 had no "good and bad" sides. Please note that the argument is on the topic of WW1, aka the Great War. I don't want people saying "Oh, but the Germans killed Jews!"...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

should kids be held accountable for doing chores around the house

HI.kitten
andrewz61

They shouldn't because kids might have other things to do in life like homework or cleaning there own room and not cleaning other peoples mess....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

AOW Ethiopia (pro) vs any other African nation (con)

Russia_The_almighty
Lexus

CATEGORY 2 DEBATES This is a war debate. It is impossible to accept this debate. If you want to accept, please send me a PM. If you somehow find a way to accept this debate, you will automatically forfeit the complete 7 points. Tell me what country you will represent, and tell me why I should choose you to be my opponent; give me a very good reason as to why you want to do this debate and why you would be a worthy opponent. I am Ethiopia. Comment if you are interested. If you want to debate,...

Debating Period
16 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

What is better,Cats or Dogs

Tryparatest
Shadow-Wright

Cats pro,Dogs con. I believe that cats are better than dogs. What is your opinion?...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago