Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should a Food Waste Rating Scheme similar to that of the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme be introduced?

Jake26

I am working towards a qualification in Food Waste, and something that I thought of in my research stage is a Food Waste Rating Scheme, as I was auditing a range of different businesses. I would like some conflicting viewpoints on this, and this would be the prefect forum for that....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Death Battle: TheLegend27 vs. Sans

The_Legend27
Mharman

Rnd. 1= Challenge Accepted POWERS: TheLegend27: Super Strength Self-Ignition Infinite Range Self Cloning Supersonic Sword Ground Pound Sans: Teleportation Gaster Blasters Bones Platforms Movement Control...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

TheLegend27 is the greatest meme of all time

The_Legend27
Rehmanpa

I am the greatest meme of all time because I am awesome....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should the minimum wage be raised?

BerNerNerZ
David_Debates

This argument is pretty self-explanatory. But, because the minimum wage is different in certain countries, let's just say the minimum wage we're talking about is around seven or eight dollars. Con gets the first argument....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Rematch: Pikachu vs Jibanyan

Strategery
PowerPikachu21

1st debate: http://www.debate.org/debates/Pikachu-vs-Jibanyan/1/ New rules: 1) Evolution or Fusion of any character is forbidden. Meaning Pikachu is unable to become Raichu (even though it will never happen anyways), nor can Jibanyan fuse with any Yo-kai to become Baddinyan or Thornyan. 2) Neither character can recieve backup. It will be only Pikachu and Jibanyan fighting. However, Ash and Nate can instruct their partner, but Ash and Nate aren't allowed to actually enter the battle. Als...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Earth is Flat

farmerjump1
NoYouTried

The Earth is flat. We have no proof that Earth is round. If it was round wouldn't everyone fall off of the earth and be floating around in space? The only proof I have ever seen is so-called "pictures from space", but that's impossible because humans can't breath in space. When you look outside you don't see the world curving downwards, you see flat. Take out a map, is it round? No. How can you make a map of the world if its round? Everyone has been lied to, and most of the people are...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is India a soft nation?

Sahilsharma
FllippR

I think no india is not soft country and I can prove it with help of surgical strike...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

is plastic cutlery better than reusable metal cutlary? I'm for metal.

ilikegiraffes
john_cena420

I think that metal cutlery (e.g. spoons, forks) are better for the environment, as they are reusable and largely recyclable. also a metal spoon is much less breakable than a plastic spoon, so would not need to be replaced as often. plastic cutlery may be useful for parties and events however I believe that they are much worse for the environment....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is everything I say correct?

Beyacth
Capitalistslave

Yes everything i say is correct. Now because everything i say is correct, and i say everything i say is correct, everything i say is correct. Also if you try declaring your self correct all the time, its wrong. If you disagree with me its wrong. Why? Because i said so. Now because everything i say is correct, and i say everything i say is correct, everything i say is correct. Now when i say its wrong when you disagree with me, or to prove your self correct all the time, its wrong when you...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Should we should we work together as a world instead of countries?

Ranting_All_Day
Gregg_Hyde

Yes, of course we need to work together. If not we could destroy the world and everyone in it with nuclear warfare...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago