Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Class assignment.

Masterful

Imagine if you could re-do school but with your current intelligence. Not only would the work you produce blow the teachers mind, But you could have a little bit of fun. The assignment here is simple, Imagine you're back in class and have been asked to write a piece of fiction. Attempt to amaze the teacher and your class mates. [1] As is custom in school, The first round will be planing. Where you layout potential settings, Character and narratives. [2] The second round will be dedicated t...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Modern Feminism is utterly useless!

ChaoticShepherd
asta

I'll argue that modern feminism is utterly useless in today's day and age. You'll argue otherwise! Round 1 = Acceptance only Round 2 = Opening arguments/Rebuttals Round 3 = Rebuttals only and closing statements (no new args)...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Should we remove Music. Ly (and anything they've created) from the internet?

itdobelikethat
Sonofcharl

Music. Ly is a plague on this planet...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

do it really be like that sometimes?

itdobelikethat
Debating_Horse

i say that under most circumstances, It really do be like that some times. Feel free to argue this point...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Cheese is delicious

MohammedJaber
Inkanyenzi

Cheese is delicious....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Do we value only what we struggle for?

Bree2616
dbox

Hola everybody! I am here to talk about whether or not we only value what we struggle for. This is a topic that I am currently writing for for my English class. In my opinion, This is not just a black and white argument. I think that it can go both ways. Some may argue that we do only value what we struggle for because in order to have something that means a lot to you. . . You have to work for it. And that can absolutely be true. It can also be true that we do not always have to "struggle"...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion

kaiscottonkandy
rsriram

Abortion should be allowed as it might harm the women to carry also, Some kids that were a mistake are abused later on in life. What if the women was raped? Some women wouldn't want to keep carrying that....

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

This Debate Will Come To A Resolution

Debataholic
kyleniel

I am of the opinion that this debate will come to a resolution. My reasoning is that it is, In fact, Impossible for this debate to be unresolved and, Even if it gets removed for some kind of site violation, It could be argued that the act of removing the debate is a resolution unto itself with the resolution being one of neutral outcome....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

You Choose the Resolution

ThatAustrianDude
kyleniel

==Introduction==If you're willing to accept the debate, You must present a minimum of five resolutions from which I'll pick the one that is most appealing to me. I am willing to allow my opponent to choose the stance he or she takes on the resolution that I would choose from (when listing resolutions, Indicate "pro" or "con" next to your given resolution). The opposition may use adefinitions, Frameworks, Introductory statements, Or sources when...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

backwardsedan is an immature c*cksucking b*tch.

kyleniel
Skye2468

backwardsedan is an immature idiot. When you disagree with him he screams at you and calls you an idiot, While blindly believing whatever proof you refute. Granted he does it when people support questionable parts of religion, That doesn't mean his response is appropriate, Nor does it cover his flaws. This is all based on one debate I had with him, So I could be wrong. Con may start....

24 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago