Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should Kids be allowed to do extreme sports?

Debator3678
He_Needs_Some_Milk_69

This argument is for my English class. I'm looking to see what the people online have to say about the topic. PLEASE be civil as a class of 9th graders will be looking at my argument and the opponents. You are arguing that kids SHOULD be allowed to do extreme sports while I am saying NO! I'm new to this, so I probably will make mistakes!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

hamburgers are better then hotdogs

Khons
Debator3678

1st round is to see what i am up against no debating yet, i am doing this so i can get better at debating, so if you see this i would love if you would help me....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

The Pledge of Allegiance does NOT deserve to be stood up for, or even said.

DrChicken24
harrytruman

DO NOT DEBATE ON THIS ROUND! THIS IS JUST FOR SEEING WHO I WILL BE DEBATING AGAINST!!...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Pumpkin pie is the best pie

bzdogs
DrChicken24

Round 1 is the round where we DO NOT DEBATE we can do anything round two is the first round technically....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Waffles are better than pancakes

bzdogs
DrChicken24

First off most waffles are better than pancakes. Some pancakes are really REALLY good. Although most pancakes taste really flowery and don't have the pancake taste that makes them good. Although some waffles are not good eather they...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Dragon Ball is better than Naruto

Ethan.Goku
FurryDragon

Goku has a way better backstory than a kid who is a nine tailed fox that is a knock off of Pokemon! I think at least....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Debate.Org User Information Bulletin (Official)

bsh1

Aloha!This debate, formerly known as the "Debate.Org Presidential Bulletin," is part of an effort I am making to reach out to more areas of the site and to update more users about site programs. I recognize many members may not frequently visit the forums, and so I conceived of this debate as an alternate way to disseminate information out into the larger DDO community. I will post information about several programs that users can avail themselves of in this debate,...

Challenge Period
92 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

We are aware of our inidan history

Shulagna
PowerPikachu21

We are aware of our history. We guyz trying to change few things bcs we know May b some things proved wrong and that needs to be changed....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Olive Garden Is Overrated

nightwing737
FurryDragon

I think that Olive Garden is overrated and the quality of the food doesn't match up with the cost. Their Alfredo tastes and looks like it was reheated in a microwave and just overall nothing seems fresh....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Open Topic

Lyksina
PowerPikachu21

U decide topic. I want to debate u because I want to be good. You seem like you know lots. I've been debating for a year on this website. Round 1 topic decision 234 Debate 5 final thoughts...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago