Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

School Uniforms, on Balance, are Beneficial

Lexus
Pokemonzr

Schools uniforms, on balance, are beneficial. That's the resolution at hand. BoP is shared, so con has to prove that uniforms won't be beneficial, while I have to prove that they are beneficial. I'd like some societal impacts not just "omg r rightzz!" R1: acceptance and thanks R2: constructive cases without rebuttals R3: rebuttals of constructive cases R4: defense of one's own case, crystalization of points, and telling judges why a certain side won the debate Rules: 1) Credible sourc...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Abortion aka kill you child because of your mistake

RobieKhan
KonstanBen

It makes no sense to take away a fetuses right to live just to make your life easier. It is an independent human with it's own dna. And is morally wrong to execute a defenceless, unborn child. I am pro-life because i stand for the rights of the unborn and give a voice to the voiceless. No mother should be judge,jury, and executioner on their own child....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

animal habitat loss because of industry

lloyddaan
Acarr130

more things on the argument look up wwf the wallrus story...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

WHY electronics should be alloud in school

ianlawton
Paleophyte

electronics let kids have more hands on experince....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Any Topic

Beginner
Ra1n

Rules:1. If you accept this debate, you are to accept and follow the following rules:2. Failure to comply will result in a automatic win for me. Voters please keep this in mind.3. You may come up with any reasonable debate topic. You can be either PRO or CON, I don't care. My standards are somewhat lax; just don't throw me an extremely difficult or impossible position (i.e. Prove the color purple to not be the color...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Contender chooses topic

Bwacit
philochristos

First round acceptance and topic, second round points, third round rebuttals. RULES 1. Topic must be fair and cannot have only one side. 2. This debate can not be about entertainment/pictures or games or anime. 3. You cannot have arguments in third round or rebuttals in second. You can, however, strengthen in the third round. 4. No trolling...only choose to debate if you actually plan on completing the debate. 5. Any breaking of these rules results in automatic Pro win....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Batman could beat Wolverine

wstimpson
iAmGroot

In this argument I would like to debate who would win in a one-on-one fight between Batman and Wolverine. I will specify that this is not who would kill the other, but who could win a fight against the other. Arguments can come from any canon comic or show/movie....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Any topic

Beginner
piefav

Bring it on. No making me argue against truisms, otherwise, anything will do. Bring it on. You are not allowed to troll. If I decide that my opponent is trolling, I reserve the right to call it out and request the debate be considered a full 7 point forfeiture by PRO. My opponent agrees to these terms. Whether or not my judgment is correct will be decided fairly and objectively by the judges who decide to vote on this debate.Bring it.Present your case and definitions...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Creative Stories (3000 characters max)

Criticalthinkerguy
lannan13

The first round is only for acceptance, the second round is for the story. Most creative story should get arguments and sources, and the best spelling and grammar gets spelling and grammar, and conduct is assigned to the story the voter likes....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Knight would win against a Samurai

wstimpson
LordKavstar

I would like a serious debate on who would win in a one-on-one duel between a late-period medieval knight, and a late-period Japanese Samurai. I would strongly argue that a knight's superior mentality, skill, and equipment would win over that of a samurai's, but I encourage anybody to debate that....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago