Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

World War 2 -- 1946 Nazi Germany against the United States, who wins?

Dark_Soul
asi14

The debate is simple. If Nazi Germany had subdued Britain in 1941, and then went on to defeat the Soviet Union and win, and was left to tend with the USA. Who would win? Note, in this scenario Japan has surrendered in 1945. Structure: Round 1 - Opening Statement. Round 2 - 4 - Arguments/Rebuttling Round 5 - Closing statement/conclusion. Opening Statement: I believe that if it came to a cold war situation between the USA and Nazi Germany, the USA would prevail, or it would end in s...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Resolved: The United Kingdom should return Northern Ireland to the Republic of Ireland.

lannan13

This debate is impossible to accept. If you accept without my permission then you should forfeit all 7 points to Pro. If you wish to accept then please leave a comment. This debate is inreqards to the "Irish" problem. I am hoping that someone from the UK would accept this debate, but others are truely welcomed. *Disclaimer: Despite my support for the Republic of Ireland to regain Northern Ireland I DO NOT support the Irish Republican Army or any other terroristic org...

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Debating seminar.

DATXDUDE
Bogcha

Type whatever your argument is, and I will critique it. No votes, please. This is just for fun....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Does True Love Exists Now A days?

Ahmad.faraz
drew459

I Personally Believe True Love Exists. Its A blessing....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Liquid soap is of higher quality than solid soap

DATXDUDE
masterdrave

First round is acceptance. I have re enstated this debate....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Liquid soap is superior to solid soap

DATXDUDE
gokuFNAF2

First round is acceptance....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

freshers vs. laterels

Poonam_Siyag
Tough

Freshers have more enthusiasm, energy and motivation. They come up with new innovative ideas to the organization. They don't have presumptions so they come up and fight challenges and try to change things....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

how old should someone be to start dating

jinglebobjones
Mr.Yamamoto

I say thirteen is a good age depending on the person...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

there is no such thing as too young to love

jinglebobjones
jlara00

There is no such thing as too young to love. There are some people that fall in love at ten or eleven and have a successful relationship and end up married...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Dog Whistles Are A Cruel and Unusual Way to Train Dogs.

Passioniswriting97
Roadrunnerani

Humans at one point in time were raised on tactics similar to this. There are far more cruel and inflicting strategies to train a dog to as you command it to....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago