Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Debate.org sucks

RussellMania741
Nuevo

I hope someone can correct me with solid arguments, but debate.org sucks. Every debate that I have ether started or entered has been hung up. If the user doesnt have the argument ready by the due date, then that round should be just forfited and proceed to the next round....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

DebateIsland.com New Traditional Debating VS Debate.org?

TrumpSupporter

DebateIsland.com just released "Formal" Debating. That includes Lincoln-Douglas Debating and Traditional Debating. They also have a Blitz mode which is 15 minutes per round. Their is a 9 point voting system. DebateIsland is troll free and you can block trolls. DebateIsland is actively developed and has other updates coming out soon with amazing functionality! After all, it is actively developed unlike DDO. That's why I switched there. The DebateIsland community is very civil and the found...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Did the nazis deserve the death penalty

xxLunnarisxx
SimonSmasher

I mean no disrespect to the victims. By no any means am I saying that I support those responsible for this horrific crime. In my opinion the way we handled this situation was very hypocrite. People who were condemned for killing were murdered. I know this is a very simplistic aproach to the torture they actually executed but, all I am trying to say is that I think that killing is wrong, whoever it is, and most people seem to agree with that statement when presented this way. However, there seem...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Who would win in a fight, Batman(pro) or Spiderman(con)

TheRealBatman117
GodIsMyRock374

Batman beat the entire Justice League, Gotham City, and all of the Arkham inmates on his own! Also, Batman!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is Batman better than Spiderman

TheRealBatman117
frankfurter50

Batman is better than Spiderman because he is Batman!...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Ban guns in the U.S.

Nataliewardwood
Mharman

I believe that the U.S.Government should ban guns because of all of the shootings that keep occurring. I feel like It would be more safe and make citizens of the USA feel more safe. Although I am against gun, I do believe that Everyone should have some sort of weapon for defense purposes only....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

It is Preferable to be a Vampire than a non-Vampire

Emilrose
Masterful

Con will be argue that it is not preferable to be a vampire, and that the preferred form of existence is simply that of being a normal human being. Definitions: 1.) Pr...

Voting Period
79 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Nothing truly lasts forever.

Magnatrix
Champybeat

We live in a universe of entropy. A place that by definition will break down into disorder no matter what. It is because of this I find it hard to believe that anything could live past our universes day of death (or near it). Now my question to con is; is there anything by definition that can live forever truly? (Inanimate objects count) Also this is my first debate so thank you for accepting this. (I don't intend to win so long as I learn something new)....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

McDonalds Roasting Cometition!!!vbb

roadrider13
InfamousJesse

Come up with your best roast towards McDonalds...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

People Should Listen to What Others Say In Order to Connect With Them

bakerc4
thebestdebater.org

Most people often forget that we have one mouth and two ears, which means we should listen twice as much as we speak. That way we will be able to connect with others on a spiritual level, not being driven by our egoistic instincts which make us speak without listening....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago