mobile phones should not be given to children as it affects the studies

asalamu alaikum to respected chaira...this as u know is a very current topic...and we all are concerned about this topic.
Today i m going to propose i.e say for the topic because today thd saying 'mobile phones are useful' dout that is beneficial but it is spoiling the studies of the children......... If a child is given mobile phone.....he will just play games and will pay no attention towards his studies

I accept the challenge. My responses will be short since there is a 500 character limit.

The only argument Pro makes is that kids will play games on their phone and not do studies.

Children can still be given phones, but not be allowed to use them in class, which still abides by the resolution and negates Pro's argument.

My argument is that kids should be given mobile phones so that they can call for help (911) when they are in trouble. This will save lives, and outweighs all arguments.

yes,but nowadays are just using fb,whatsapp,etc.......and they are just chatting with their friends.......and sometimes they are also chatting with those people whom they dont know..........this can also lead to kidnapping this case
we will only blame mobile phones.........this can also lead to killing of small children......

Pro says that kids are just using social media to chat with their friends, which makes them chat with people they don't know, which leads to killing of small children and kidnapping.

Then take away social media, texting, "fb" and "whatsapp", and just give them the ability to call. This is still within the parameters of the debate and negates my opponent's argument.

mubbi9 forfeited this round.
Posted by Hayd 9 months ago
I'm going to give you a one time opportunity to forfeit now, I'll give you til the end of the day to comply.
Vote Placed by famousdebater 9 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: ff