Rainbowsoccerunicorns
BloodyWings

monopoly with credit card instead of real paper money

Started: 3/12/2016 Category: Games

Rainbowsoccerunicorns

Pro

I heard that they might be making monopoly with credit card and have a sliding thing for your credited money and I just wanted to see what you guys thought about that idea.
BloodyWings

Con

To my opponent: I wish the best of luck to you, I vow to conduct good sportsmanship and respect your argument with favor in return. Good luck man, let the debate began!

Now, one using their credit card to gamble sounds like a bad idea. If a credit card is used irresponsibly it could effect your credit history, and making tough for whomever in the long run.

Negative credit history will prevent you from qualifying for loans, paying a mortgage, renting an apartment, paying interest rates, paying insurance rates, etc. Obtaining a job would be difficult as well so using your credit card to gamble sounds like a terrible idea. You want to use your credit card properly, and using them in games such as Monopoly won't help you in the long run, overall in my honest opinion gambling isn't the way to go, but If I were to recommend, using their actually money instead of their credit card sounds more like a bright idea.
Rainbowsoccerunicorns

Pro

Rainbowsoccerunicorns forfeited this round.
BloodyWings

Con

BloodyWings forfeited this round.
Rainbowsoccerunicorns

Pro

But it would be so much more easier not passing out money, plus, some kids will might learn from their mistakes with the credit card on monopoly, also they aren't even using a real card so it is sorta like practice. Also it might teach kids some things for when they get their own credit card someday later in life.
BloodyWings

Con

It could, and my apologizes with my lack of comprehension I failed to realize the topic was about the board game Monopoly, not the casino's monopoly. The title said "Monopoly with credit cards instead of real paper money" I misunderstood the topic. Again, my apologizes. In a way I think it could help a child, and yes, a credit card would be more faster than paper money being passed out by hand, a quit swipe would make the game go a bit faster.