faithy1234
Xenoth

moon-landing hoax

faithy1234 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

faithy1234

Con

fake photoes taken in earth they are full of mistakes
Xenoth

Pro

I'm just going to assume that you believe it's fake because of the way you worded the title. Just to get it out of the way, here are the common arguments for the moon landing hoax, and my arguments against them.

The footprints are intact:
The moon hasn't eroded like rock on the earth. They also hold their shape stays the same because of the vacuum of space. If you want a full explanation, you can watch the myth busters episode "NASA moon landing."

The flag is moving:
The only reason why it's moving is because the astronauts are moving the flag into place. The flag looked rippled because it was folded.

The second stage had no flame:
The rocket used Arizona 50 and an oxidizer. As they were in a vacuum, the flame was hard to see.

Why aren't we going to the moon now?:
This isn't very popular, but I used to believe it was a hoax (and then I looked up evidence for both sides), but I asked this a lot.
The reason why is because NASA has such a small budget and we have no reason to go there.
Posted by m8 1 year ago
m8
So if someone were to accept, which side would they be taking?
Posted by Colos 1 year ago
Colos
This will be... interesting to say the least. Also, please use spellcheck for your argument.
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
Yeah, but you're Con on whetehr or not it was a hoax.
You'd want to be Pro for this resolution.