most tasty food and most healthy

what is the best and most health food. so I asked around and kids say pizza and adults say corn. so what do you think

i AcCepT. i DoNt KnOw WhO tHinKs CorN iS hEaLtHy bEcaUz iT is NoT. Is tHiS a QuEsTioN Or DeBaTe? tHe pRo iS a mOroNic IdIot. vOtE cOn.

iCe CrEaM iS tHe MoSt HeLtHy aNd TaStY fOoOd beCuz it LoWeRs YoUr blOdOD pReSSSuUre aNd hAs No suGar. iT iS aWesoMe lIkE hOw gOoGlE iS eVil anD wIll TaKe oVeR tHe WoRlD!

well if you say ice cream I think it is all a thing of possibility. but what I think is the best and most health is frozen waffles here are the facts Great taste and texture, due partly to "good" fats. Canola oil and flax meal add monounsaturated and some omega-3 fatty acids -- a welcome trade off from the mostly dry low-fat waffles out there. Total fat is 8 g (1 g saturated), fiber 5 g and protein 4 g. Sodium on the high side at 330 mg. Follow suggestions to thaw slightly before toasting and not to over-toast (prevents hard texture).

also grew up on Debbie Cakes, sodas, chocolate candy bars, and cotton candy. There were very few fruits and vegetables that I liked, but boy how taste buds can change when given properly prepared foods! I'm learning how GOOD fruits and veggies can taste. I've been learning a lot over the last few months about our health, our health care system, the foods we eat, and food manufacturers. This documents some of what I've learned and what I'm doing about the new found knowledge.

so I ate frozen pancakes with fruits in it.

My family likes waffles better than pancakes. I wish I was a homemaker who made batches of healthy whole wheat waffles to keep on hand in the freezer, but frankly, I'm not. I have yet to invest in a waffle iron, and I confess - I bought a box of Eggo waffles last time they were on sale. I know, it's far from "natural." But it's what my family likes, and right now I'm at the stage of just trying to get more produce in them rather than becoming the enemy by depriving them. However, there are better options than Smucker's Chocolate Chip Snack'n Waffles with 15 grams of sugar per waffle which sort of cancels out the benefits of the whole wheat that's included. If you're partial to Eggo's low sale price, at least go with the whole grain variety. Since I have a wheat allergy, I prefer Van's wheat-free waffles. If you're looking for brands with wheat and natural ingredients, check out Kashi, Van's, and Nature's Path (though I haven't tried any of them)

Well, my opponent clearly does not understand what the point im trying to make is, so let me put it in a language he may understand.....

Can we derive any new knowledge about the universe from quantum physics? After all, the entire universe is composed of an unimaginable large number of matter and energy. It seems to be of great importance to understand quantum theory properly in view of the large-scale structure of the cosmos. For example, an interesting question in this context is why the observable matter in the universe is packed together in galaxies and is not evenly distributed throughout space. Could it have to do with the quantum characteristics of energy? Are quantum effects responsible for matter forming discrete entities, instead of spreading out evenly during the birth of the universe? The answer to this question is still being debated.

If cosmological conclusions seem laboured, we might be able to derive philosophical insights from quantum physics. At least Fritjof Capra thinks this is possible when he describes the parallels between modern physics and ancient Eastern philosophy in his book The Tao of Physics. He holds that in a way, the essence of modern physics is comparable to the teachings of the ancient Eastern philosophies, such as the Chinese Tao Te Ching, the Indian Upanishads, or the Buddhist Sutras. Eastern philosophies agree in the point that ultimate reality is indescribable and unapproachable, not only in terms of common language, but also in the language of mathematics. That is, science and mathematics must fail at some stage in describing ultimate reality. We see this exemplified in the Uncertainty Principle, which is elucidated in the following section.

Molecules and atoms cannot be split into independent units. All parts interact at all levels.

The oriental scriptures agree in the point that all observable and describable realities are manifestations of the same underlying "divine" principle. Although many phenomena of the observable world are seemingly unrelated, they all go back to the same source. Things are intertwined and interdependent to an unfathomable degree, just as the particles in an atom are. Although the electrons in an atom can be thought of as individual particles, they are not really individual particles, because of the complicated wave relations that exist between them. Hence, the electron cloud model describes the atomic structure more adequately. The sum of electrons in an atom cannot be separated from its nucleus, which has a compound structure itself and can neither be regarded a separate entity. Thus, in the multiplicity of things there is unity. Matter is many things and one thing at the same time.

The Eastern scriptures say that no statement about the world is ultimately valid ("The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao." Tao Te Ching, Verse 1), since not even the most elaborate language is capable of rendering a perfect model of the universe. Science is often compared to a tree that branches out into many directions. The disposition of physics is that it follows the tree upward to its branches and leaves, while meta-physics follows it down to the root. Whether the branches of knowledge stretch out indefinitely is still a matter of debate. However, it appears that most scientific discoveries do not only answer questions, but also raise new ones.

The German philosopher, FriedrichHegel formulated an idea at the beginning of the 19th century that describes this process. He proposed the dialectic triad of thesis, antithesis, and synthesis, in which an idea (thesis) always contains incompleteness and thus yields a conflicting idea (antithesis). A third point of view (synthesis) arises, which overcomes the conflict by reconciling the truth contained in both, thesis and antithesis, at a higher level of understanding. The synthesis then becomes a new thesis, generates another antithesis, and the process starts over. In the next section, we shall see how 20th century physics embodies Hegel's dialectical principle. We will also take a close look at the philosophical implications of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.

We shall leave the problem of theoretical unification to the physicists and instead briefly consider a philosophical unification of Relativity and quantum theory. Is this possible? Contemplating the subatomic realm seems like a Zen exercise. The nuclear reality embodies duality and multiplicity, such as is evident in the complicated structure of atoms and particles. It transgresses the narrow world of opposites. We have to realise that in spite of the different parts and components, the subatomic world in actuality is an undivided whole, where the boundary between the observer and the observed is blurred. Object and subject have become inseparable, spatial and temporal detachment is an illusion. When the American physicist J.R. Oppenheimer (1902-1967) describes the structure of probability clouds, he almost sounds like a Zen Master: "If we ask, whether the position of the electron remains the same, we have to say no. If we ask, whether the position of an electron changes with the course of time, we have to say no. If we ask, whether the electron is in a state of rest, we have to say no. If we ask, whether the electron is in motion, we have to say no."

Medicardium is a custom-made Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA formula. Magnesium and potassium alleviate stress, anxiety and body tension, promoting deep relaxation. These minerals (which most of us need MORE of) also have important anti-aging benefits.

Calcium Accumulation in the All the Wrong Places Makes Us OLD!

As we age, our bones and teeth lose calcium.

WHERE does that calcium go..?

It goes into the arteries, muscles, joints and organs – where it doesn't belong!

How Does This Happen?

Here's the explanation given me by Spencer Feldman, the scientist who created Medicardium:

Every cell is activated by calcium. For example, calcium entering a muscle cell enables contraction. This is a good thing.

Once the calcium has done its job, the cell has a ‘calcium pump' that pushes the calcium out of the cell. The calcium can then go back to a place it belongs, such as the bones.

As we age, the calcium pumps in our cells become less efficient. The cells have a harder and harder time pumping the used calcium out. Calcium starts to build up in all the places it does not belong.

Atherosclerosis, muscle stiffness and arthritis are problems of aging resulting from calcium build up in the soft tissues…

Fibromyalgia is an extreme example of the build-up of calcium in the muscles.

The ultimate build up of calcium in soft tissues is rigor mortis, when all the cells are flooded with calcium.

But in the meantime…

Calcium build-up in soft tissues makes us get old and stiff: For example, when calcium builds up in muscle cells, the muscles can't relax; they remain contracted and we become more and more stiff. We can't stretch as well as we used to and often, we are in pain.

Much of arteriosclerosis is due to calcium accumulation in the blood vessels. The resulting rigidity of artery walls makes them less resilient to the pressure of blood pumping through them, and more subject to damage.

Calcium accumulation in the capillaries is especially insidious. Because capillaries can only let blood cells pass through single file, any plaque prevents blood from getting through.

The result is ‘micro-strokes' throughout the body, resulting in widespread cell death! Keeping those capillaries free and clear is one of the most important anti-aging measures you can take.

Even worse conditions include kidney stones, gallstones, calcium deposits in prostate, womens' breasts and even in glands like the pituitary!

If A then C = B x F,
Then F x A must equal to J.

Have I answered you question now?

nicholasjones984 forfeited this round.

vOtE pRo aNd hUmAniTy wIlL bE rEsToReD.
Posted by Sans_the_Ander 4 years ago
Posted by 1dustpelt 4 years ago
IDK, all I did was copy imabench
Posted by innomen 4 years ago
Two reports on this debate, what's the deal?
Posted by 16kadams 4 years ago
Vote Placed by imabench 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: hats off to the con, reminds me of something i once did ;D