bojmax
Bushido

movies are crap to watch in cinamas

bojmax

Pro

i say that movies are crap to watch in the cinemas.

because of these reasons.

1.the adds on television only show the good bits.
2.you pay fortune to get in to the cinema then you have to pay for the expensive treats.
3.the movie you go to watch might be crap because they only show good bits on adds and that makes you think the whole movie is good but realy its not.

now thats my opinion and thats me.
Bushido

Con

I personally love movies, i think that the movie theater is one of God's gift to all. And it is because that i wish to see America prosper and i wish to see ourselves grow closer together as people in this world.

First i will answer my opponents 3 arguments.
In his first argument my opponent states that commercial clips for movies show the good stuff only, and i suppose his point being that this drives people away anyway,but unfortunately that point is really not a strong one. But for the sake of the argument i will address it anyway. Well, the biggest argument against this point is that movies rarely save the absolute greatest clips for the movie, though i do agree that some movies over exaggerate the quality of the film. But to go on that premise by saying to never watch any movies is just preposterous. That would be like me saying that just because i saw a car wreck, that i should never ever drive my car to school. That point is not a good enough reason to stop going to cinemas what so ever.

His Second argument basically states that movies are becoming expensive. I concur that it might be expensive for younger people to go to a movie. But for teenagers and adults, it's not really killing the budget, compared to other things like school books, and well, food. And about buying candy, all i have to say is that whenever i go to the movie theater i don't fell someone literally dragging me to the concession stand, reaching into my wallet, and buying candy. That would be my choice, and i should not penalize movie theaters, for expensive treats that my opponent claims you HAVE to have. Furthermore i wish to turn my opponents argument by saying that spending money actually spurs the working force and builds a stronger generation. Because of the rising cinema prices and these expensive candies that you absolutely must have, teenagers and young adults will be spurred to work for the money to spend on the the theaters thus creating a smarter, moneywise, more conscience generation that will benefit the United States. Also the theaters are a place to spend quality time with good friends and family. To take that environment away, would be taking an enjoyable pastime and/or hobby for many people. And that would just be unfair.

And now for my opponents final point. Well, i believe his final point is basically the same as his first point except for the fact that the movie you see may be *crap* as my opponent puts it. But again i redirect you too my previous argument were it is unfair for us to take away such a good environment, and to hurt our younger generations. As for the rest of the argument on this point please extend my first argument onto this point.

As you can see my opponent has no real points to stand on as i have taken them apart bit by bit, and i have turned his arguments against him and helping me. So then with that i ask you to please vote Con in this debate round, and i anxiously await my opponents next argument. Thank You.
bojmax

Pro

bojmax forfeited this round.
Bushido

Con

Well, since my opponent forfeited this round. Please extend all of my arguments as they were not attacked. As you can see i am winning the round, so please vote Con.
bojmax

Pro

bojmax forfeited this round.
Bushido

Con

Bushido forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Bushido 8 years ago
Bushido
bojmaxBushidoTied