Movies Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

debate.org is not a good source

danielfox12
lapekas_04

debate.org is not good so you are wasting your time...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Harry Potter: is J. K. Rowling liberal scum who is swayed by the public too easily

koifish1234
EatMeDry

J. K. Rowling is a good author but has some major flaws. She is easily swayed by what the public wants and not by what would be good in the book. Dumbledore, for instance, showed no signs of being gay throughout the book series, but somehow, as soon as the movies started to come out, J.K. Rowling has to please every group....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

unknown

DontDebate
DontArgueWithMe3333

hi...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Kung Fu hustle is the greatest movie of all time

pthawee
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

The movie got it all from tragedy to romance with over the top action. Kung Fu hustle is the greatest movie of all time....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Should the Last Jedi be removed from SW Cannon?

NKTheChef
Peyton.van

I have heard that several people have created a petition to remove SW: The Last Jedi from canon. That is stupid, the LJ, while not my favorite SW movie, it is definitely an amazing one....

0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Doctor Who

D3ath122
S0pupKaiba

The War Doctor is the best. He is the smartest, coolest, and the only one to hold a weapon. Some people think the 11th is the best, but I disagree. And no to the 12th. Both funny yes, both awesome sort of....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Was Star Wars: The Last Jedi a Bad Movie?

ConserativeDemocrat
I_just_plant_the_seed

With the release of The Last Jedi, it has quickly become the most polarizing Star Wars movie to date. I personally loved it, and thought it was the best since Empire. I am interested in debating someone who doesn't think so. Pro will have to bring up flaws and argue these flaws damage the movie beyond repair, while I will argue either the flaws Pro brings up aren't actually flaws, or that it is nitpicking and doesn't matter. PRO MUST BE A FAN OF THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY Rules: 1) Con will...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should Free Online Movies be Legalised?

SomeSmartStuff
Baxterface

Free online movies should definitely be legalized for many vital reasons. DVD's drive you mental, cause they are always scratched and always have to glitch! However, Free Online Movies just need a few seconds to load and then their good to go, no glitches and no scratches....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Grease is the greatest movie of all time

AphilosophicLad
Alphamus

No explanation needed. I just would simply care to see who agrees or disagrees strongly and why....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Can Disney be inappropriate

Nataliewardwood
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

anyone up for the challenge?...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago