Movies Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Batman wins against Iron Man

Exitium3
juli.marie00

In a fight between Iron man and Batman, Batman would win. Based on the fact that his level of intelligence is greater than Tony Starks. Bruce Wayne is a tactition so obsessed with the safety of the people that he had a contingency plan for every super hero should they turn villain. Able to translate unknown alien languages, hack other technology in seconds, and a very significant list of feats following his hero career. He's countered super-man a number of times as well making suits designed to...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Star wars: rogue one is overrated

Percy101
levi_smiles

It's overrated. don't get me wrong, it's still a good movie, I just think it's overrated. for a start, there are so many references to darth sidious, but he never once appears. also,you are introduced to so many new characters, but they all die at the end. There's no opening crawl at the start of the movie, like there is for EVERY other star wars movie. There's no lightsaber duel. I know, there was a lightsaber scene(which was epic) but it felt wedged in, like Disney knew they had to have o...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Matrix is the best science fiction series

MrBurns2017
Bill_Henly

I saw the first movie on DVD (that was back when technology was new). I saw the other two episodes in the Cinema. The movies blew my mind. The story is so good and interesting, and all the effects were mind blowing. Today I dont watch movies, because no producer knows how to produce a good movie or write a good story. I am 33 years old. Say what science fiction series is better and we will start debating....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

The use of French the the movie "Ice Age"

SaucySalamander
PowerPikachu21

In the movie "Ice Age" the character "Sid," who is a sloth, says "bon appetit" while presenting a pine cone as a meal to a rhinoceros. My brother argues that the phrase "bon appetit" should not be used because it is French, and the movie is being translated from the language that would be used by animals to communicate with eachother to English. My argument is that the movie is not being translated from how the animals would communicate with eachother, but instead the lines are written how peopl...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Was Total Recall Just A Dream

rickyd0714
SuperTrooper44

I'm here to debate that the movie Total Recall (The original with Schwarzenegger, not the remake. I've only seen the original.) was a dream inside Quaid's head....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Is La La Land a good film?

sitdownnow
Zarroette

This film is not just a cheesy Hollywood movie. It shows the brutality of trying to get into showbusiness whilst using the Musical genre to progress its story line. I dare you to disagree....

1 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Star Wars. Pro - Clone Wars. Con - Originals.

MartinMC
SUPMON

First round acceptance. Other rounds for your own arguments and counter. What to consider for this debate. Clone wars VS Galactic civil war Will be discussing and arguing which movies were better (Clone wars 1-3) (Civil War 4-6) Canon will also be included, all aspects of the current time of these era's taken place....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Star Wars VII is the worst film out of the current main 7 movies.

JimShady
Fiver

Star Wars, Episode VII: The Force Awakens was the first Star Wars movie that I'd seen in theaters, and so when I first saw it, of course I thought it was amazing. Then I got the movie on DVD and watched it a few more times, and the more I saw it, the more I disliked the film. Now I'm willing to say that Star Wars 7 is the worst movie out of I-VII, not counting Rogue One or The Clone Wars. You might be saying, what, the Prequel films are much more terrible, but hey, the Prequels are actually m...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Is star wars good for kids to watch or bad for kids to watch

600010168
Sonofcharl

Is star wars good or bad for kids...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Are Superheroes Still Superheroes Without Villains?

aomvaraa
nodixxx

Are Superheroes Still Superheroes Without Villains?...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago