eve12322
LaL36

music is wayyy better than TV

eve12322

Pro

music is wayyy better than TV.... in music and with music you get to listen to new things.... and you could have an ipod with music and how do you expect to watch TV when your like on a train for sooooo long..... music is also an inspiration and its something that you could have fun with a lottttt !!!!! i know i dooooo !!
LaL36

Con

In TV you could listen to music. There is no TV in music. In TV you could watch and listen to new things just like music.

"and you could have an ipod with music and how do you expect to watch TV when your like on a train for sooooo long"

iPods have TV and some trains provide television. And the average TV show lasts 30 minutes and the average song lasts 3 minutes do tv takes more time. TV could also be inspirational. There are many inspirational shows and movies.
eve12322

Pro

you can so watch TV on an ipod..... just download shows / movies and then there you go its a TV/ ipod.....
LaL36

Con

First of all you did not rebute any of my points. And I believe the argument is "Music is Wayy better than TV" not iPods are better than TV
eve12322

Pro

well as you can see on my first argument it says 'ipod with music on it' sooooo if you dont mind dont correct me cause i know what i'm saying on my arguments..............
LaL36

Con

I saw your first argument sir but, the title of the argument is "music is way better than TV" you can't say music is better than TV because you could put TV on an iPod. Music and IPods are separate things. Once again you still didn't rebute any of my arguments. So I will present more arguments. TV has access to much more including music. Can you hear about the news with music? Since music is also contained in TV it cant be better than TV. Also bare in mind to get music costs about one dollar per song whereas TVS can go over 1000 dollars. Even on an iPod, TV show are much more expensive than songs.

" if you dont mind dont correct me cause i know what i'm saying on my arguments"

If you dont mind can you actually start debating? It is already round three and you have not responded to any of my arguments.
eve12322

Pro

sorry but im not a sir im a girl and im only 14 im not like you smart people im just doing this debate for fun sorry..........
LaL36

Con

If your doing this debate for fun, you probably aren't having fun because you didn't debate. And the smart people are also doing this for fun.

Recap: Round 1: I provide argument for TV to be better ROUND 2: my opponent responds by changing the argument about IPods. I respond saying this is not the debate. Round 3: opponent told me not to argue. I understand you are young but if you are on sight that is called DEBATE.org you should expect me to attempt to correct you the whole time and I should expect the same. I responded by kindly requesting my opponent to debate which my opponent hasn't done once. Bare in mind my opponent was the one who brought up the debate.

I thank my opponet for this "debate", I thank her for calling her smart, I apologize for referring to you as a "sir". I thank the voters for reading.
eve12322

Pro

eve12322 forfeited this round.
LaL36

Con

Unfortunately, my opponent forfeited this round. Refer to the bottom of my arguments in round 4 where I thank everybody. And I thank my opponent for calling me smart.
Posted by Firewolfman 4 years ago
Firewolfman
I didnt get my voting rights in time sorry xD. Next time post the link in the forum topic of debate.org, under votebombed, forefieted, or unvoted where you get people to vote on debates if it was forefeited of if no one has voted.
Posted by LaL36 4 years ago
LaL36
Whoops I thought the debate was over
Posted by Firewolfman 4 years ago
Firewolfman
What in the world is this? What is the point of even posting a childish topic and grammartizing horribly, on an adult debating website, then not even taking it seriously when someone accepts your challenge. I feel sorry for LaL36 who's trapped in this argument, I feel your pain man. You'll probably win this, and I would vote for you when the argument is over, but I'm kinda new and haven't participated in enough debates to vote yet. Sorry, good luck both debators though!

-Firewolfman