Music Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Rap Battle 2k17

SupaDudz
Nathaniel_B

RULES ======= 1. First round is acceptance only 2. Be passionate and do well 3. Judges vote on roasts, rhyme scheme, and flow 4. Any language is acceptable, except n word ======== Good luck...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Some of the weirdest, strangest, vile, wonderful, original, mega-talented music of all time

backwardseden
lIlIlIllIIIIllIlI

Let's get together and have some discussions on some of the weirdest, strangest, completely gone from this universe, and most original that you have ever seen or heard as well as the most mega-talented. Originality takes precedence because in the music world it is the rarest of rare. If you believe that I have not heard of a band or artist and they are original enough or super mega-talented for my ears...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Rap battle practice 4

NDECD1441
Thenamesjeffdunham

Rap battle practice 4 is here! Usual rules apply, no forfeiture, go hard, use as much of the word limit as you want. You can feel free to start rapping in the first round if you want but you must pass per rules in the final round if you do that. Good luck. So to avoid forfeiture, I set a few elo restrictions so please understand if you cant accept....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is Mayonaise a instrument?

shofutamura
Mharman

I think that mayonaise is an musical instrument. What do you guys think?...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Can Christians listen to Metallica?

Debatwinnerpro
FollowerofChrist1955

First round is acceptance. DO NOT FORFEIT I believe it is perfectly fine for christians to listen to Metallica. I am a christian...

35 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Song-Writing Contest

jinx18
frankfurter50

You can post a song on here; I will be checking lyrics, so please don't plagiarize. Here is mine. War All these tears Are from All these years Of Trying to be headstrong All that time Never Really knowing Why People act that way at all When it stops, it starts again The war war won't stop until we end it When there's a battle raging all around Pick up your sword And strike it down There's a war Let's win the war There's a war Let's win the war When the dark...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Rap battle practice 3

NDECD1441
frankfurter50

Rap battle practice 3 is here! Usual rules apply, no forfeiture, go hard, use as much of the word limit as you want and no calling the police if stuff involving what rap usually has gets involved. Good luck....

Debating Period
13 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Rap battle practice 2

NDECD1441
FanboyMctroll

Hello. As a rapper in training, I would like to start rap battles as practice to help me boost my battling skills. Simple rules are don't forfeit, us as much of the character limit as you want and go hard. Viewers please vote and good luck. As to avoid forfeiture, only those who match my elo (and have actually completed debates) can accept....

Debating Period
26 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Rap Battle - Come Hard With Your Bars VI

cakerman
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

I'm Calling you out fanboy mcbitchcome and get the crownyour rhymes are to be buried and never foundin 20 minutes time I astoundwhile I pound a p-ssyyour Masterful stalking is wussyand frowned upon you're pushyaccept this challenge and like Glennyour brains are mushylook I don't agree with those creeps eitherbut you're being weirder than PeeWee jackin' it in the theaterseriously hop off and stop riding his peteran...

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Rap Battle #3

ajisthetruth
JimShady

Are you ready to be toasted again Shady ;)...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago