Music Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Min Rap Battle

JimShady
NDECD1441

Kinda bored, so I'm gonna do another rap battle. However, I don't want to get fully involved in one because the tourney is still going on, so it will be mini. Rules: 1. R1: Acceptance 2. R2, R3: Rap 3. Only 4 bars (lines) allowed per round. 4. 12 hour time to rap, since it's so short. 4. Good luck, fight hard. Yeh...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Rap battle

NDECD1441
Bill_Henly

Hello and I would like to do a rap battle partly for 2 reasons: There is a rap battle tournament going on and I would like to step my game up for my round. I would like to get more experience. Rules are simple. Go hard, if you start in the first round, you must pass per rules in the final round and use as much of the word count as you want. Good luck and don't forfeit. Go for it....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Rap Tournament: Semifinal (Pajama Boy vs cakerman)

JimShady
cakerman

Rap Battle Tournament: Semifinal JimShady (Pajama Boy) v cakerman First round acceptance. May the best mc win....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

What50 and Masterful are not the same person.

What50
masterdrave

This is a debate in which What50 and Masterful are not the same person. First round is acceptance. Round 2 is arguments Round 3 is rebuttals....

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

JimShady
cakerman

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap battle

NDECD1441
HellishPanda

Hello, I would like to do a rap battle. If you start at the first round, you must say "pass per rules" at the final round and not issue any rap so as to make this battle fair. Dont forfeit, use of much as the word count as you want, and go hard. Good luck....

Voting Period
13 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Rap Battle 21: JimShady v Masterful

JimShady
Masterful

Rap Battle 21: JimShady v MasterfulRules:1. R1: Acceptance2. R2, 3, and 4: Rap3. No plagiarizing4. Go hardI'm trying something different with judge voting, so if you were chosen as a judge I'd really appreciate if you voted. I included my past (active) opponents and a few friends, but for some reason I wasn't able to add a few people. Edit: Hellishpanda seems to be innactive, so I am challenging the monstrous Masterful ins...

Debating Period
16 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Rap Battle 20.2: [your fav rapper] (Pro) vs Eazy E (Con)

JimShady
Emilrose

Rap Battle 20.2 (redo to finish it out), my competition and I will be assuming the roles of one of our favorite rap artists, your rapper and Eazy E (me). Whoever disses the other rap representation the hardest wins. R1: acceptance and choosing your rapper, or you can go first if you feel up to it (then you must concede R4) R2, 3, and 4: Lay down bars to decimate your opponent Rules: 1. Total plagiarism of a rap is denied, but sense we are taking on the roles of other rappers, one or...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Rap Battle - Come Hard With Your Bars Part IV

cakerman
Eggetalsm0ke

Rap Battle, Come hard with the bars Proudly Presenting Part IV in The Ever-Expanding Series! Rules: 1. ABSOLUTELY NO STEALING ACCEPTABLE, BREAKING THIS RULE MEANS INSTANT DISQUALIFICATION 2. Should be judged on wordplay and rhyme schemes/word choice 3. Be as savage as you can/want, no holds barred 4. Use as much of the word limit as you want Good luck! Anyone willing to step up to the challenge can Message me privately or comment on this debate and we can get a part V goin...

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Rap battle

NDECD1441
yomama12

I'm on a rap battle streak (winning or losing not counted) and I intend to continue it. I love these rap battles and would like to make more. Do not forfeit and good luck. Rules: No forfeiture Use as much of the word limit as you want Go hard Note to viewers: Please vote if you can....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago