Music Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Freddy Mercury is better then Micheal Jackson

Queen_Fabulous

Freddy Mercury makes Micheal Jackson look like children's play. It is just a really right opinion. He had some good songs but they were no were as near to as revolutionary as Freddy's songs....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 39 Minutes Ago

Euphonium Is Way Better Than Tuba At Solo Playing

Gustas
Max_R

While I can't imagine band without tuba, Euphonium is much better at solo playing. Tuba is suited for bass line only, Not for virtuoso playing. Euphonium is way more flexible for that. It has bigger range and clearer sound than tuba, As well as euphonium can produce faster fingering which gives bigger range for pieces...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Rap Battle XXIV

JimShady
noobdebatr123

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=XbJzPcogIZQ Tay Keith, Fvck these nigg@s up! I snatch up my lighter, Burn you with the fire Even when your skin turns black, You are not a fighter You is just a tire, Rolling down the hill, I'm rolling up the hill with the skill, No one higher List you on my hit-list, With the other bjtches 9 are in the ground, Shjt I am not kidding, Bout to make 10, So will away your riches Cause when they ask for you, They gon' here them tiny crickets Hop u...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Change the National Anthem to Despacito

MrRyan2582
asta

The Star Spangled Banner does not emphasize our love for our country anymore. I say we should change the National Anthem to Luis Fonsi's Despacito. Despacito can widely express the citizen's absolute love for the United States. Kids have to pledge their allegiance to the flag every morning in some schools. With this change, We will officially also change the pledge to "I pledge allegiance to the Despacito, Of the United Despacitos of Despacito. And to the Despacito, For which it Despacitos, One...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Have More Kpop Idol Stages in the USA?

BeautifulAngel17
Suspicious_Samuel

I think yes, Because I love Kpop and it's not like I can visit my home country (R. O. Korea) a million times an year, But I want to see Kpop idols. I feel like they will also become more famous if they do....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Rap battle

NDECD1441
colindebates

I'd like to do a rap battle with anyone who accepts this challenge. Should you start first, You have to pass per rules on the final round. Rap away!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Download Album: Mac Miller " Swimming [LEAK] | Full Zip

albumalbum360
dsjpk5

Mac Miller has announced a new album. It"s called Swimming and it"s out August 3. He"s also shared a six-minute song called "Self Care. " It arrives with a Kill ["] http://album360. Us/2018/07/28/download-album-mac-miller-swimming-leak-full-zip/ http://album360. Us/2018/07/28/download-album-mac-miller-swimming-leak-full-zip/ http://album360. Us/2018/07/28/download-album-mac-miller-swimming-leak-full-zip/...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Mandatory Blue grass and Polka only music in prison.

anti_ethnocentric
newarksonic33

It is my firm belief that mandating Polka and Blue grass as the only music to be played in our penitentiary institutions will greatly help reduce the statistic of repeat offenders among the none Appalachian inbreed population. I challenge any one who would dare take on the contradicting of this preventive measure. Are you savvy or are you chavvy?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Rap battle

NDECD1441
Wynton99

I'm back, I'm bored. Just as much as the whole reason is rather self-explanatory from the title, The rules should be pretty obvious as well. Go hard, Try not to forfeit and wreak havoc. Good luck. *Note: If you decide to start the battle, You must pass the final round per rules. *...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Metal Is The Superior Music Genre!

ProtectorOfAsgaard
32doni32nido32

Metal is the superior and best music genre in the world, and has always been ever since it was created....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago