Music Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Rap Battle 19: JimShady vs.NDECD1441

JimShady
NDECD1441

Rap Battle, Jim vs. NDECD1441. Standard rules will apply... 2 rounds of rap (DDO rounds 2 and 3), 16 bars, 1st round acceptance, and fight hard. Forfeiture is punishable by extreme shaming and death by stoning. Also, to the voters: no vote comments needed, but it is encouraged....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

JAY Z (Pro) versus Kayne West (Con)

G_Skeptic-Guy
rickyd0714

ExplanationPro and Con will analyze the album sales, lyricism, rhyme schemes, number of hit songs, song composition and public image of both JAY Z and Kayne West and reach a conclusion on who is a truly better Artist.RoundsRound one is acceptance onlyRound two is opening statementRound three is argumentsRound four is conclusions<...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Freestyle Rap Battle (18)

JimShady
cakerman

Accepting this battle will require a bit more skill than the usual ones. The winner is whoever can toast the other opponent into submission with the cleverest insults, wordplay, flow, and of course rhymes. HOWEVER, it all has to be impromptu. You can't sit at your computer/phone/device thinking up rhymes for extended periods of time. It must all be spur of the moment. Because of this, it's OK if it gets a little sloppy. Successfully freestyling shows the challenger's skill at rapping right of...

Voting Period
15 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Radiohead, best alternative band?

GroundControlToMajorThom
Smooosh

I believe Radiohead is the greatest Alternative band of all time, though this argument is hard to back up with the term "Alternative" having the definition of "A style of rock music characterized as unconventional or outside the mainstream." Anywho, I believe that Radiohead has accomplished quite a lot in the music industry and are well deserving of some recognition. They have many timeless albums, such as OK Computer and In Rainbows, and have 3 well deserved Grammys for best alternative album,...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS 2 Rap Battle #1

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Mharman

Settin' it off, lettin' it off, beginnin' Rough to the endin', you never been in To move the groove with the smooth rap lord; Like a bottle of juice, rhymes are being poured Down your ear, crisp and clear As I prepare to wear, tear and smear " then I"m outta here With a mark left that you can all cling Cause rockin' a party? Yo, it"s a small thing I rip many places on regular basis, and broken down mics were the only traces That I"d been there and there at the party The mic had my prin...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Eminem is the best rapper

Calderon1084
logicinlife

He's outsold so many of the greats (2Pac, Biggie, Jay-z) I can name anyone hes outsold in the rap side of music. All of these rounds are arguments. So argue away!...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Bad Guy is better than Stan

G_Skeptic-Guy
Calderon1084

Stan Link: https://youtu.be/EvvU8jw5G0ABad Guy Link: https://youtu.be/w8kI9lGDSvUClarification: Lyrics, Rhymes, Hook, and Chorus determine which is better.Round one is acceptance only.Round two is argumentsRound three is more arguments Round four is reply to arguments twoRound five is reply to arguments three...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Megadeth is better than Metallica

Metallicasucks
cakerman

Metallica sucks, and Megadeth is better. At least Megadeth never made a Lulu or St. Anger, and even Risk or Super Collider are better than most of the songs that Metallica has made since 1991. Metallica's Kill Em All and Ride The Lightning were their best albums, and Master of Puppets was ok. Dave Mustaine wrote some of the best songs from those first two albums, which include The Four Horsemen, Jump in the Fire, Phantom Lord, Metal Militia, Ride The Lightning, and The Call of Ktulu. That las...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Rock/Metal is the Devils Music

Iamnotareligiousnutjob
Sonofcharl

Did you know, that nearly every single musical act that was around since the 1950s, was of the devil? That's right demons! Musical acts such as Metallica, AC/DC, and Iron Maiden, were all created by the influence of Satan, and are the Devil's Spawn. In fact, even Christian bands such as Casting Crowns and Third Day, are of the devil. Music was not created to please the world, and make evil atheists and satanists happy. It was meant to Glorify God. Anyone who listens to the devil's music, is n...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Rap Battle 17

JimShady
Emilrose

Rap Lobby waiting/elevator music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrcT9GxrE14 Future: Mask Off: Instrumental Rap Battle 17 here. I've lost a few since 13, and it's kind of pissing me off already. So it's time for a comeback. Fvck the bjtch who goes up against me. 3 rounds, 16 bars each, be sure to go hard and Don't break the rules....

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago