Music Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Rap Battle!

LittleT
JimShady

Jimshady yes, we know who you are Jimshady yeah, you're really not hard Jimshady yeah, you're gonna get parred Yo Jimshady, we know who you are You're that guy who copies my bars You're that guy who is a r*tard Look at your makeup, look at your clothes By the way that you got a big nose In your profile picture what the f**k's that pose When I see your brother he'd better get on toes Cos I'm gonna give him some sick blows right to the nose Yes, Jimshady, we know who you are J...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Rap Battle of Amazingness, 13

JimShady
Mikal

Hey, it's been a couple weeks, so I think it's high time for a new rap battle. I've been looking at the raps that happened while on was on vacay from DDO, and a lot of them are forfeited which is really freaking lame. If you're gonna except this, stick with it, because otherwise it's just a waste of time. Rules: 1.As said in intro, you start, you finish. I can't really enforce that, but please do it. 2.Cussing is allowed and insult as much as you want. 3. Round Rap Battle, Pro can choose t...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Marching Band Should Be Considered a Sport

2019browntyler
ucannotbeatme

My argument is that marching band should, in fact, be considered a sport. Also I believe that it should receive the same funding and opportunities as any other athletic group. Field show marching band is usually a 3 month long process that requires intense training in order to learn a show. During this training, marchers have to be in the hot sun all day, holding up large brass tubes with moving their feet at a consistently fast tempo. Marchers also have to go through conditioning and yoga exe...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Rap Battle

ucannotbeatme
notadamt22

I'm a really good rapper and I'm looking for someone to shut me down. So if anyone u young n***s got any fresh lyrics and want to challenge me, try. Whoever beats me gets my Chance the Rapper tickets. Because I know that I'm gonna win....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Should Vinyl Theatre open for Twenty One Pilots

TRAVISM
Bicreeper

I think that Vinyl Theatre is a good band that has potential and can open for an advanced and great band like Twenty One Pilots. What do you think? Can they remain as an opening band for Twenty One Pilots?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

rap diss verses, lets post rap disses and see whos rap diss is stronger?

SmartNigga
Mharman

so im not allowed to use frofanity for my oppening but the next round i can. so the point of this is to repost lyrics from other rappers and vote which one of use has the better diss...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Nas is better than Jayz.

KingDebater
young_savage

Nas puts a lot of thought and a message behind his lyrcis, Jay z just gets his ghostwriters to put a load of rhymes, alliteration, and other dumb stuff. Who cares when you're listening to music? I want great sounds, not some circus tricks. Illmatic is better than Hov's entire discography combined, and I'm barely being hyperbolic. I haven't listened to any of Jay's albums, apart from blueprint, which I got as it came out. He just doesn't have any cool story to get you interested in his stuff,...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

show chior is a sport

fightforrights16
CosmoJarvis

most people that say show choir is not a sport are NOT in show choir. i have practice 3 times a week, i have saturday practices, i compete every weekkend, i work and sweat. dancing is a sport, show choir is dacning, singing, technique, acting and facials, all mixed together. so maybe try being in show choir before saying its not a sport...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Battle of the Best Rappers

DericWM
Vithakan

The Rules: 1. Anyone can challenge me. 2. Both of the rappers will be given the maximum of five rounds, 72 hours (3 days) to respond, and 10,000 characters. 3. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE OR PLAGIARIZE!!! And if you have to copy and paste or plagiarize from somebody else then don't even bother trying to battle me in the first place! 4. After the battle has ended, there will be a select winner and anybody can openly vote on who's the better rapper. Open voting will only last for 6 months. 5. I wil...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap Battle 12

JimShady
DericWM

The twelfth rap battle, I'm starting this one a bit sooner because I think the last one might not be completed. Anyways, the same rules apply to this rap battle, which is no copy and pasting and fight hard. Be sure that if you accept this challenge, you can finish it, because I hate when someone forfeits a round and the debate freezes. Also I want my opponent to go first, unless he/she is scared......

5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago