Music Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Rap battle

NDECD1441
cakerman

Heya Cakerman, long time no see. Lets take a look at our old battles and see how much we have improved. My usual rules apply, don't forfeit, and you can start and pass per rules or let me start first. Good luck....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

elon musk is gay

snakeysnukey
Sean.McHale

exqose me elon musk isnt gay hes reptilian hes got likw vie kids and hes not gay he isnt he isnt no gay hes reptilian i wish white jesus wode look at you all and say elon musk isnt gay cause hes not jesus doesnt lie elon msuk isnt gay...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Rap battle 2

NDECD1441
RMTheSupreme

I'm not feeling the mood to write for now, but I like a challenge. RM, would you like a rematch? Here's your opportunity :) Same rules apply Now watch as the two parties fight again Scar the wound and strike the pain I'm ready to get the mic the same Hope RM is too, let's light this game...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Metal is a Great and Underrated Music Genre

SirNoodles518
YaBoiJose

So metal is my favourite genre of music and I've noticed that it gets slated quite a lot by many people. So in this debate I'd like to argue my point that metal is a great and underrated genre whereas my opponent will be arguing against it. Please note that my opponent's job won't be to argue for another music genre, just to argue that metal is not a good genre....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is Cardi B the new Queen of Rap?

NeonMatter90
PushHarper

I think she is, She's replaced Minaj in the Rap Game I think her new album 'Invasion of Privacy' Is Hot too...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap battle

NDECD1441
Adley104

I'm back and ready to battle! Go hard, my opponent may start the first round but will have to pass per rules in the final round, and try not to forfeit. Good luck, and may the man who spams all the astronomy shjt below this debate challenge perish in hell!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Music is good for you

Maxvey
icebeartheawesome

Had to do the other one...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Music is a distraction

Maxvey
EredLuin

Yes it is...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites is better than Purple Lamborghini

CharAznable
SuzumuraAkiraLover

Purple Lamborghini stinks and isn't a good song and Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites is the better Skrillex song......

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Is J-Hope from BTS one of the best k-idol rappers?

arallia
Deondrase

Idk u tell me...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago