Music Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Rap Battle Ten

JimShady
squonk

This is the tenth rap battle so I wanna make it special. By special I mean freakin' long, there's gonna be R1 acceptance and then Rounds 2,3,4,5 are gonna be lit with fire. (Note: only accept this if you have extreme perseverance, it's gonna take a while and the viciousness will be relentless. Rules: 1. Absolutely no copy and pasting. 2. Write however much you want. 3. Go hard...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 54 Minutes Ago

Eminem is a better rapper than 2Pac

lua
RepublicansvLiberals

A loosely structured debate, though it has got to contain rules: Rules:Con will start arguing in Round 1 and waive the final round.Can't form new argumen...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Sabaton one of the best power metal bands

Joseph_flores
Sovcody2

I'm pretty new to this but two years ago I fell in love with a power metal band. One particularly from Sweden. Their name i s Sabaton. I never heard of this band till i wiki'ed a book called a higher call and looked at the popular culture section and saw that This band made a song called No Bullets Fly. I played the song and instantly got hook. The scores in the song just fit. within a minute i was head banging to the song. I started to listen to all of their other songs, they were well made...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Rap Battle 9

JimShady
AdmiralSlaughter

I'm just finished number 8, ready to start up a new rap battle. We got the rules down below, let me know if you got more: 1. No copy and pasting other people's work. 2. Pro starts rapping in Round 1, and in Round 4, he forfeits or posts nothing to make it fair. 3. You can be as vicious as you please. 4. Fight hard....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

Should music be censored around the country?

Bac0nIs1ife
09JBlake

To start, I think it shouldn't. The reason is because we all have the freedom of speech. That includes music. If you don't like it, just don't be around it. What if you listened to a special kind of music,and people said it should be censored? You would feel that it is not right. Also, the music industries would be put out of buisness if most of their music was censored. Finally, the governenment my have too much fun sensoring music that they might just only make people listen to their music, li...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

"Rap Battle Ocho!

JimShady
kikiki

This will be a shorter rap battle, only one round of rap instead of 3. (First round is acceptance.) So make sure you write a lot, not just a few lines, and be sure to roast as hard as you can because you only get one opportunity. Standard rules apply, no plagiarism, and of course, fight hard....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

R@P B@ttle 7

JimShady
Rational_Thinker9119

Another one. Rules: First round is acceptance, next 3 are for rap. No copying somebody else, and rap as hard as you can. "Back into the game as before, rap will never be the same as before..." -Slim Shady, Forever...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap Battle Challenge

JimShady
ajisthetruth

Rap battle against you. Rules: 1.3 rap rounds, but the first debate round is for acceptance. 8 stanzas of four lines each. 2. No plagiarizing 3.Go hard. You think I am weak, don't just speak, compete....

8 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap Battle 5!

JimShady
Masterful

I am back after months away from Debate.org, and the first thing I want to do is get into another rap battle and tear someone up. Rules: 1. 2 rap rounds, first debate round is acceptance. 2.No plagiarism/ copy paste 3.Rap hard...

27 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The Beatles are NOT the best band ever

nco.20
devcoch

Round 1: State your position. Round 2: State your arguments. Round 3: State your conclusion. The Beatles are over glorified pop stars from the 1960's and were/are NOT the greatest band to ever walk the stages. I am not saying they were bad, just that they are not worthy of the titles and appraisal they are given. Many other bands from their decade and subsequent ones have more virtuosity, showmanship, and trajectory than they do....

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago