Music Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Orchestra or Band? (Orchestra)

Izzydizzyizbuzy
Debater181

The better one is the orchestra. Orchestra can play so many different types of music and there is way more styles orchestra can do. Also, the orchestra is harder. In orchestra, you have to learn exactly where to place your fingers and you also have to learn how to bow correctly. So does anyone think band is better?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

The alto saxophone is better than the tenor saxophone.

ronihaddad
Cherrypalm

The tenor saxophone has a deep sound that sounds amazing...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

u saying the p word in a bad bad way

myopinionisrightidiot
Themadman

alright man so u been saying this word and i sdont evenn wanna says it right now but lik it was real bad and i neeed to argue about this topiccc!!!!!!11!!!!...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Is Nightcore music good?

Manifestation_of_God
ellianaachristinee

People say that nightcore music is annoying and I somewhat agree with that but instead during the worst times of my life nightcore helped me get through those times of endless pain. I like nightcore music I think that it is good for getting through the hard times.come...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Rap Battle

SupaDudz
Rah.Q

Normal rap battle rules [#]=reference @ bottom Round 1=accpetance...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Love is "Baby Don't Hurt Me - Don't Hurt Me - No More"

MasterofPun
WOLF.J

What is love?Baby, don't hurt meDon't hurt, me no moreBaby, don't hurt meDon't hurt, me no moreWhat is love? YeahNo, I don't know why you're not thereI give you my love but you don't careSo what is right and what is wrong?Give me a signWhat is love?Oh, baby, don't hur...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Genre Shuffle: Music Selection War

WOLF.J
BuildingDebateSkills

Rules Each round we post our favourite song from alternating genres, at the same time must argue who has the better taste in music. To clarify, Imagine in R1 I choose a rap song, which I am going to do, you don't necessarily have to choose rap, you can pick a jazz track for instance, then give a brief justification. Then in R2 when we post our next genre song, we argue about the previous round at the same time, and so on. -----------------------------------------------------------------------...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Music Should be Banned

icebeartheawesome
frankfurter50

Music must be banned. Vote pro. This is debate no. 11 out of 100! We're cruisin' through life! Okay. Here, as usual, is how we will debate: Round 1: Acceptance Rounds 2-3: Debating/Rebuttals I think music must be banned because it is just loud and noisy. The extra noise causes the world to shake; then at least half of the Earth will learn towards the Sun, and most polar bears and supreme Russians will die. I hate music, and we have to ban all music within the next year. Let's go!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Zaz

WOLF.J
Momo12345

Il be arguing that the French singer Zaz, is better than my opponents choice of European singers who don't speak English....

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Lil Pump is complete trash!

Issa21WannaBe
DaOnE546

Lil Pump is trash because he says the same thing over and over. For example, d rose, d rose , d rose, d rose , d rose. 80 on my wrist 100 on my wrist....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago