kwoodsification
bossyburrito

my mom shouldn't put me in the cage

bossyburrito
Started: 1/25/2013 Category: Sports

kwoodsification

Pro

mummy should not slap my bottom and then put me in the cage. sure it feels good and tingly, but the kids in school always ask what the big red marks are when i take off my underwear in math class. mummy slaps my behind when i dont finish my homework, don't colour in all the white spots on my dinosaur or when i dont say good morning the right way. then she locks me in a cage that dangles from the roof in the living room and pokes me with a stick. people always come over and ask why im in the cage and she says im just a bird who needs to stop squaking.

then she takes me outside and grabs her backhoe, she then picks me up in it, and throws me on the ground again and again.

please help. I NEED SEX
bossyburrito

Con

I will defend the position that your mother should put you in a cage.

"mummy should not slap my bottom and then put me in the cage. sure it feels good and tingly, but the kids in school always ask what the big red marks are when i take off my underwear in math class."

The marks do not result from the cage, so this is irrelevant.

"mummy slaps my behind when i dont finish my homework, don't colour in all the white spots on my dinosaur or when i dont say good morning the right way. then she locks me in a cage that dangles from the roof in the living room and pokes me with a stick. people always come over and ask why im in the cage and she says im just a bird who needs to stop squaking."

This is a good parenting technique. Since your mother tells you why you are being put in the cage, it is your fault for not following her rules. Since she owns you and the house you live in, she has the right to do this.

"then she takes me outside and grabs her backhoe, she then picks me up in it, and throws me on the ground again and again."

Irrelevant.

"please help. I NEED SEX"

Ask your father. He can help.
kwoodsification

Pro

ok, so what if your ugly bitch mother took you, slapped you across the face, then through you into a cage where everyone can see you being gabbed with a stick. huh, i dont think you would be having fun playing with your Zuzu pet toys. u would be crying. i dont follow the rules because i watch caillou and he teaches me to scream, stomp, yell NO, and scream and cry when i dont get my way. and i DO NOT think she has the right to put me in her backhoe and throw me against the ground repeatedly until my bones are broken. what if you mom did that, again, you would just get up off the grould after getting smashed up with a backhoe and go play on your little tikes swing set. i think you would get slapped across the face for crying and then get put back into the cage and this time, be gabbed by a tv remote then take a vase and smash it across your face.
bossyburrito

Con

"ok, so what if your ugly bitch mother took you, slapped you across the face, then through you into a cage where everyone can see you being gabbed with a stick. huh, i dont think you would be having fun playing with your Zuzu pet toys. u would be crying."
Appeal to emotion. Not everything is sugary and nice.
" i dont follow the rules because i watch caillou and he teaches me to scream, stomp, yell NO, and scream and cry when i dont get my way."
That's your fault.
" and i DO NOT think she has the right to put me in her backhoe and throw me against the ground repeatedly until my bones are broken. what if you mom did that, again, you would just get up off the grould after getting smashed up with a backhoe and go play on your little tikes swing set. i think you would get slapped across the face for crying and then get put back into the cage and this time, be gabbed by a tv remote then take a vase and smash it across your face."
This isn't even relevant.
kwoodsification

Pro

wel, buddy. thsi is NOT my fault. my mother is showing child abuse to me. actually, yesterday while i was in the cage, she came home with a snapping turtle! she tossed it into the cage and i got attacked! i have marks all over me. than she took a spactula and whiped it across my face. then, there was two big bumps on my face, (my profile picture) and made me post it on twitter, facebook, and debates,org! she bought an airsoft gun, and now everytime i make a noise, she shoots me with it! she made me go naked with my brother (is also being abused) and put it on pornhub! it re3ally hurts me and my dodo bird :'(
bossyburrito

Con

"wel, buddy. thsi is NOT my fault. my mother is showing child abuse to me. actually, yesterday while i was in the cage, she came home with a snapping turtle! she tossed it into the cage and i got attacked! i have marks all over me."
This wouldn't have happened if you were good.
"than she took a spactula and whiped it across my face. then, there was two big bumps on my face, (my profile picture) and made me post it on twitter, facebook, and debates,org!"
This has nothing to do with the cage.
"she bought an airsoft gun, and now everytime i make a noise, she shoots me with it!"
THEN DON'T MAKE A NOISE.
"she made me go naked with my brother (is also being abused) and put it on pornhub! it re3ally hurts me and my dodo bird :'("
I'm really tempted to ask for a source but I won't because I'm a nice person.
kwoodsification

Pro

i can give you the link to the porn hub. my brother has a pretty dam small dik
bossyburrito

Con

Please email it to CPS.
kwoodsification

Pro

whats that, just go to youtube and type in winky winky bum bum, and go to pronhub and type in gay outside, idk y, ima girl!
Posted by emospongebob527 2 years ago
emospongebob527
This debate is nine months old.
Posted by bossyburrito 2 years ago
bossyburrito
I forgot all about this.
Posted by RyuuKyuzo 4 years ago
RyuuKyuzo
I just realized this debate is a month old.
Posted by RyuuKyuzo 4 years ago
RyuuKyuzo
Seriously though, bossy had this one in the bag the whole time.
Posted by phantom 4 years ago
phantom
I had favorited it for some reason. Was browsing around.
Posted by bossyburrito 4 years ago
bossyburrito
How did you find this?
Posted by phantom 4 years ago
phantom
"but the kids in school always ask what the big red marks are when i take off my underwear in math class."

This debate raises so many questions.
Posted by kwoodsification 4 years ago
kwoodsification
it me dumb kid! i get hit in the face and thats what hapenes
Posted by AlwaysMoreThanYou 4 years ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
That avatar is terrifying.
Vote Placed by Skrone 4 years ago
Skrone
kwoodsificationbossyburritoTied
Reasons for voting decision: I have to ask... Is pro literally retarded?
Vote Placed by KingDebater 4 years ago
KingDebater
kwoodsificationbossyburritoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Con because Pro said this: "i can give you the link to the porn hub. my brother has a pretty dam small dik". Spelling and grammar to Pro because of her typos and lack of punctuation. Arguments to Con, as he made his own arguments and countered Pro's arguments. Sources to Con because he used one source in his fifth round, which is one more source than Pro.
Vote Placed by RyuuKyuzo 4 years ago
RyuuKyuzo
kwoodsificationbossyburritoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Very well argued from both sides. This could easily have gone either way, but Con's marginally superior use of logic, sources, spelling and grammar clinched the win. It also didn't hurt that Pro inexplicably wasted a round to tell us about her brother's tiny penis... Anyway, good job to Con.
Vote Placed by vmpire321 4 years ago
vmpire321
kwoodsificationbossyburritoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Child abuse isn't funny. I'd like to call out bossy for making fun of a girl being harrassed ):
Vote Placed by Deadlykris 4 years ago
Deadlykris
kwoodsificationbossyburritoTied
Reasons for voting decision: What is this I don't even
Vote Placed by OhioGary 4 years ago
OhioGary
kwoodsificationbossyburritoTied
Reasons for voting decision: "Ask your father, he can help!" I almost spit out my coffee!!! S&G to Con. Arguments to Con. Sources to Con. Conduct is a tie because Pro's living in a cage.
Vote Placed by Nidhogg 4 years ago
Nidhogg
kwoodsificationbossyburritoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro failed to adequately prove that he/she should not be placed in a cage. Thus, win goes to Con.
Vote Placed by Nur-Ab-Sal 4 years ago
Nur-Ab-Sal
kwoodsificationbossyburritoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's last round.