The_argueonator
Masterdebatr91

my opponent's is better then mine

The_argueonator

Pro

i believe that opponent's life is better than mine
round 1: acceptance
round 2: post your reason (s) that your life is worse
round 3: disagree with opponent's points
round 4: post another reason to strengthen your argument
round 5: disagree with opponent again and sum up your points

rules: you can lie about opponent
this is a troll debate
bad grammar doesn't count
Masterdebatr91

Con

I accept this debate! I am ready for an epic battle of awesomeness!

I will be negating the resolution!
Resolved:my opponent's is better then mine
The_argueonator

Pro

The_argueonator forfeited this round.
Masterdebatr91

Con

I am following my opponents framework and rules for this debate. Keep in mind that my opponent forfeited the first round... so I no points to attack o his side!

Contention #1: My (not) so great life

As a child my creepy pedophile Uncle would put my fingers in a blinder as a punishment. He would lock me in a basement for months at a time and keep me alive by feeding me steel and moldy bread and sewer water. Normal children would receive a cake and presents for their birthday, me on the other hand would receive "birthday whippings." I would receive triple the amount of whippings for my age. I tried to escape many times and whenever I was caught and tortured many months. He would lock me in a steel cage naked. He would then heat up a medal rod and poke/stab me many times in a repeated fashion. By the time I turned thirty years old, I managed to escape the demented basement that I considered hell and get a ride on the back of an immigration truck that was crossing the border. I finally felt free for once in my life for about thirty minutes. As soon s I received what felt like a second of freedom when I discovered the truck I was on was the part of the drug cartel. Within 1 hour I was on the black market and being being sold as a slave to a local meth house. I have spent the remainder of my life there. I am beaten and forced to make meth that is sod all over Mexico. I am also considered the "lab rat", any new type of meth that is created is tested on me.

I will bring up a second contention later!
The_argueonator

Pro

first i would like to say that my oppoent at an orange and eating an orange makes you never get mentally, physicaly, or emotionally harmed. i have never at an orange.

i will start from birth to now to tell you my life when i was born i had add ,adhd , dislexia ,cancer ,diabetes ,ginger hair, 1foot with no toes , and 1 hand with 1 finger ( the one that i am typeing with) , autisim one eye larger the the other. and mute

1-8 i was always made fun of for my many disabilitys by the time i was 8 i was ready to kill myself
9 my only friend was a my "blankie" (blanket) my dad was a drunk and my mom was a well known whore (which will comeback to haunt me later) one day my dad came home and made me watch as he raped my mom on my blankie then proceded to kill her. then he called the cops on himself took a kitchen knife and ran out at that the cops, the cops gunned him down.

10 i was put into foster care where i was raped daily by my ugly gigantic foster mom. at lunch people had votes asking "raise your hand if you hate betty" ( my mom thought i was a going to be a girl so she named me betty and when she found out i was a guy she didnt want to change it) or "who thinks betty's fat"
the had bets on how long it would be before i killed my self. at the time i was 400 pounds

11-19 the bullying never stoped i tried killing my self but it would never work for some reason or another.

20- present 2 years ago i was still a virgin and a highschool drop out so i took my last 100 and bought a whore for an hour and she was wearing a kitty mask after i was done i took off the kitty mask and found out it was my mom i just had sex with. i gasped and she said " oh dont complain, you liked it betty" the cops came and arestted me for paying a woman to sleep with me and put me in jail they tourterd me by repeating justin beibers "baby" song in to my cell 24/7 in the shower room i got raped daily by the biggest black man in the prision and now i am hiv positive and every time i fart it doesnt make noise. every night before i go to bed i draw a happy face on my only finger with my blood and say "good night my friend" then go to sleep
Masterdebatr91

Con

Masterdebatr91 forfeited this round.
The_argueonator

Pro

i would like to say also that at the age of 12 i was put in the hunger games, and won which is sad because i wanted to die and after i got put into a life of torture and sex slavery.
Masterdebatr91

Con

Masterdebatr91 forfeited this round.
The_argueonator

Pro

The_argueonator forfeited this round.
Masterdebatr91

Con

Masterdebatr91 forfeited this round.
Posted by The_argueonator 4 years ago
The_argueonator
sorry i had a busy weekend and i couldnt post but i will post round 3 tonight