leojm
enclave101

my truck sucks compare to my opponent truck.

enclave101

leojm

Pro

Anybody who has a truck van debate me, first is acceptance than the argument. Have fun.
enclave101

Con

leojm

Pro

My Truck sucks compare to my opponents;
1. It is all rusty.
2. It's full of mud.
3. It has torn seats.
4. The windshield is cracked.
5. My headlights are out.
6. It's a manual.
7. It's black with red stripes.
8. It has a horrible tires.
9. It makes to much noise.
10. The truck stalls on me every 100 feet.
This truck is a terrible mess. It runs over every deer that jumps in front of it. It's unstoppable. The brakes once stopped working while driving on ice. My steering wheel constantly locks. The treads on my tires wear out quickly. Once got shot by bullets. Missing hub caps. My truck hasn't had the oil checked in 2 years. Mu truck hates cars, it likes to tail gate other cars even though i try not to. It never exceeds the speed limit of 60MPG. It takes Gas instead of diesel.
enclave101

Con

You truck sounds horrible and I feel bad for you, but you see mine is much worse.
  • My truck is brown like poop.
  • My tuck also has orange on it.
  • Brown and orange look horrible toghether.
  • Also the tires on my truck are so bald and underinflated that they look super deformed.
  • My truck has no engine because I was robbed and all they took was my trucks engine.
  • Also my truck has no seatbelt's let alone a braking system.

Here is a picture of my truck.

See how horrible it looks. I wish I had your truck.

leojm

Pro

Oh, sorry about your engine being stolen. That must suck? Anyways your truck may not be in operating condition and your tires could be worn down and your truck is an ugly color, but mine has holes in my gas tank, the manual stick is broken in half, my breaks don't work, my bumper has been stolen when my truck broke down, my windshield is full of deer blood. My speedometer doesn't work, The belt on my truck is torn, there is a hole in my floor, last night someone threw a rock through my back windshield, my wiper blades are bent, I'm missing the gas pedal, and I have bird sh1t covering my truck from top to bottom. (this is my first truck, my second truck is in a way better condition).
enclave101

Con

Hopefully your second truck isn't as bad as your first. But the problem with Pro's argument is that she is lying. As you can see from Round 2 is that she listed the problems with her truck, and then in round 3 she tried to gain sympathy by making stuff up.But anyways she is lucky to have a truck in such nice condition mainly beacuse she dosen't realize that my truck is an 2 dimensional truck. You know how hard it is to drive a 2 Dimensionnal truck? It's so complicated because it's 2D and when you drive in 2D you have no interior all you have is a steering wheel; if you saw my picture of what my trucklooked like than you would see what a 2D car is like. Having a 2 dimensional car is so horrible.

VOTE CON!!!!!!! XD
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
yes indeed its wrong and voting is wrong.
coz she mention some who has truck can debate.
well
whatever the debate was awesome funny man.
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
It's not real. You can't have a 2D truck. You can't drive it.
Posted by enclave101 3 years ago
enclave101
I have a truck; it just is 2 dimensional.
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
oh, I said people who have trucks can debate me. That means people with real trucks.
Posted by enclave101 3 years ago
enclave101
You never stated that it had to be a real truck. So stop complaining.
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
I believe my opponent was debating about the truck he drew. I was debating on my real truck. This is not right. I asked to debate with someone who had a truck, not someone who draws a truck and make stuff up.
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
My truck is the worst. And if my opponent was debating on the picture than its not a fair debate.
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
First of all the first truck is my real truck I gave it to the grave yard sold it for metal than bought a new truck. Second of all were you debating me on your drawing truck or real truck? Because I was debating on my real truck. My second truck is brand new I bought it like 2 months ago. So I didn't lie. All those i listed form the 2nd and 3rd round is all that was wrong with my truck, i didn't post everything wrong with it cause i had another round and if i did there wouldn't be anything else to post as an argument. Anyways good job my opponent you did a great job. Thanks for debating me.
Vote Placed by Walrus101 3 years ago
Walrus101
leojmenclave101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I feel the pain of the 2D truck.
Vote Placed by Anon_Y_Mous 3 years ago
Anon_Y_Mous
leojmenclave101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Both of your trucks were great until the last round. Two dimensional trucks are terrible. They only have two wheels. They're like bicycles with no handlebars.
Vote Placed by cybertron1998 3 years ago
cybertron1998
leojmenclave101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: leo's just sounded much worse